1.9

Year Built 2006
Fairways Grass

Dress code Collered shirt

My critique

I thought the course was in decent shape. Greens were surprisingly quick. Tee boxes need work. Also cartpath is in terrible condition. You need to fill in all the holes and pack it down. I know it’s expensive to blacktop it but maybe you could put stones in or something, All in all not a bad course for the money. I would go back again.

Commented on 10/19/2020

Hi, we appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Buffalo Tournament Club. We hope to see you again in the future.

Getting better

It looks like they are seeing the light regarding the tall rough in front of many of their greens. They have finally cut those areas down so it is now possible to get your ball to the green even if you are a bit short on your approach shot. Makes the round a lot more enjoyable and keeps play moving. It's been many many years of frustration but they have finally made that one change that makes all the difference.

Commented on 10/19/2020

Hi, thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back at Buffalo Tournament Club!

Slow pace

Course needed starters and rangers. Several fivesomes were playing in front of us making play very slow. They also were starting new groups on 10 in front of us making the turn. Had a tee time at 3PM to make sure we could finish 18 before it got dark and did not appreciate all the extra people they jammed in before us.

Commented on 09/29/2020

We apologize for the pace of play issue you experienced. We always try to keep a great pace when having our golfers on the course. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback as we will use your review to better the experience going forward. We hope you give us another try in the near future!

this course needs work and so does staff

fairways are not grass but weeds and dirt in some spots and cut done way too low almost to dirt cart paths are atrocious and lumpy better off riding in grass so as not to lose your clubs. there are courses in the area for same money in better shape and holes in greens where people don't repair divots.

Commented on 09/25/2020

Hi, we appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Buffalo Tournament Club. We hope you'll give us another try in the future.

Slow play

The pace of play was ridiculously slow this course needs Marshall's and starters. There was several groups of five golfers. The cart paths are atrocious, large holes and big bumps. One fairway had an unmarked area under repair with several holes filled with water. Overall NO FUN!!!!!!!!!!

Commented on 09/21/2020

Hello, thank you for reviewing the course. We apologize for the delay of play during your round. Please know that this is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. With an uncharacteristically full day, we work hard to accommodate everyone who visits our course and allow our guest the chance to complete their rounds. With that in mind, we are working to best control pace and allow everyone to finish in a reasonable amount of time. We will continue to look for ways to improve. Thank you for playing Buffalo Tournament Club. We hope to see you again soon.

They owe me money...

I have played this course on numerous occasions and it is generally an OK course. The layout is better, usually, then the condition. On this occasion, I presented the cashier with an expired voucher from last year and asked if they could honor the amt. of the voucher cost and I would pay the difference. I understand that the voucher was expired, but, I had misplaced it and only found it recently. I was not asking for a free round, but, to be reimbursed for 'my own money.' Yes, it is their choice, but, the attitude of the cashier (extremely dismissive) and the fact that they (IMHO) violated a basic customer service experience was uncalled for. I will for sure never buy vouchers from them and very well may never play the course again. This is a lose-lose situation. Also, I did send an email to their contact email and never received a replay and that is why, reluctantly, I felt the need to post this.

Commented on 09/23/2020

Hello and thanks for leaving us the review. We see you rated the course 1 star. We take single star feedback very seriously at our course, and we always appreciate the feedback to improve upon our golfers experience with us. Please feel free to reach out to our team in the golf shop for further resolution in this matter. Thank you for playing Buffalo Tournament Club. We look forward to hearing back from you soon!

Commented on 09/04/2020

Hi Benny, thank you for reviewing us. We see you rated the course 3-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve before your next round? Please feel free to comment on this review or reach out to the team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Buffalo Tournament Club, and we hope to see you again soon.

Good Value

Good value for the money, GPS carts are nice. Open layout is nice, some easier holes to start and some trickier holes mixed in. This is one of my go-to courses. Staff is always friendly

Horrible Service

Showed up at 6:10am for my 6:32am Tee time after picking up my buddy. I was up and excited to play at 5 am. BTC closed till 8 am to re evaluate course, proceeded to tell us they called all tee times before 8am to tell them not to come, which was not the case. Called 2 other golf courses one being less than a mile down the road and they were business as Usual. Horrible experience, wasn’t compensated for driving 45 min the the course.

Commented on 08/21/2020

Hello, thank you for reviewing the course. We apologize for the delay of play during your round. This is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. With an uncharacteristically full day, we work hard to accommodate everyone who visits our course and allow our guest the chance to complete their rounds. With that in mind, we are working to best control pace and allow everyone to finish in a reasonable amount of time. We will continue to look for ways to improve. Thank you for playing Buffalo Tournament Club. We hope to see you again soon.

Buffalove

It was a beautiful course. I enjoyed it thoroughly. Amenities were sparce due to Covid. Staff was very friendly. Carts had a GPS for distance, etc. Had a wonderful day and golfed great!!!

Course needs some changes

The owner(s) need to cut the grass to fairway level ON ALL HOLES Leading up to the greens. For some reason they keep the grass at rough levels in front of too many greens so your approach shot cannot bounce up onto the green. VERY FRUSTRATING playing a public course that doesn’t adhere to typical course setups. This place gets a lot of play from high handicap or beginner golfers and the high rough in front of numerous greens only helps to slow down play. CUT THE GRASS for the love of god

Commented on 08/18/2020

Hi, thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is extremely important to us. Please know that the current conditions are by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We will continue to work towards a 5-star experience and hope to see you back!

slow

You need a ranger. The clocks on your carts stop while we are waiting 10 min. to start playing again but your carts still say we are in the - for play time. I have talked to many golfers at your course and they compare you to Chestnut Hill. Money grabbers

Commented on 08/13/2020

Decent quality for the price.

Other than the poor drainage in the fairways and a shot from outside of 100 yards not being able to hold a green it was good quality for the cost.

Commented on 08/03/2020

Hi, thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. Please know the current conditions are by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We will continue to work towards a 5-star experience and we hope to see you back!

This course has so much potential. The greens have 100s of ball marks and pits everywhere. Fairways are pitted as well. They have weed killer that could make the tee boxes look about 10x better. Also just get rid of the sand bunkers if your not going to put sand in or maintain them.

Commented on 08/04/2020

Hi, Daniel! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. Please know the current conditions are by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We will continue to work towards a 5-star experience and we hope to see you back!

Great Potential, Getting There!!

Love the convenience of this course. $25 twilight rate makes it very attractive. The course is LONG from the tips and provides a very challenging layout. Fairways are in decent shape. Need to encourage people to fix their ball marks as the greens are very damaged! The layout is awesome and this could be a premier course, I could see it getting there over time. Can’t beat it at the twilight rate. I hope they continue to improve!

Commented on 07/10/2020

Clarence, New York
1.5
Alden, New York

Valid dates: Oct 01, 2019 - Sep 30, 2020
Stay and Play in trendy La Quinta California and play some of the best desert golf courses. View available packages and customize your free quote with Palm Springs Golf Vacation.