2.4

Year Built 2003
Golf Season April - October. Weather permitting
Architect Tom Lehman (2014) Arthur Hills (2003) Steve Forrest & Associates (2003) Chris Wilczynski (2003)

Carts Yes - included in green fee

Driving Range Yes - 24 stations

Metal Spikes Allowed Soft spikes only

Meeting Facilities

Swimming, Fishing

Fitness, Tennis

Special course

Wife and I were on a trip back to TN from Vegas after picking up a class B van, stumbled across this beautiful place while searching for a place to crash for the night near Glenwood. I work at a solid course in TN, but this is on another level. I'm from MO originally and have played Ozarks Ntl and Buffalo Ridge at Big Cedar Lodge. Ironbridge ranks right up there. My wife rode along as usual and totally agreed. I've played courses in CO that had the views and was about it, not here. Conditions were top notch for sure and we can't wait to get back. The last 4 holes will blow your mind, the drive from 14 green to 15 tee must have been a mile NO WALKING HERE. Everyone was great including Head Pro Chad, and Matt in the cart barn who noticed us out in the lot near our van and offered a cart. Count on us returning.

California Advisor

Solid track, but.........

Overall liked the course. Except for the last four holes, it mainly runs through a neighborhood. Water and forced carries exist on a few holes Conditioning was excellent from tee to green and the scenery beautiful. But at times it kind of felt sterile and lacked some character. I guess this might improve as the course matures. The last four holes have some dramatic views and elevation changes and can be fun. Is overall a solid track but don't feel it's a great value compared to some other tracks in the area. If money is not an object, would definitely give it a play.

Must play

We had a buddies trip with 4 courses in the rota. This was by far the most fun to play even with inclement weather. What makes the course special are the 4 holes on the back nine very challenging but fun. Great course and will be back for sure.

One of the most hospitable courses I've ever played!

We had a group of 12 for a guys golf weekend and the staff at Iron Bridge was beyond accommodating. They were gracious when we checked in and took great care of us throughout our round. The course was in great condition (we did encounter a some inclement rain) and the layout was challenging but fair. Beautiful views as several holes run alongside the river. There are 4 holes up in the mountains that are removed from the rest of the layout, but they were very beautiful and added character to the course. I could see where some might find them quirky, but I enjoyed it. All in all, I'd give it an A+ and will definitely play here next time I'm in the area.

Fine golf course

Alert: You cannot walk this course. It felt like 7 miles of cart path.

Four exciting golf holes in the mountains. The rest very nice and well-conditioned bent greens and fairways. Only saw one group in front of us. Very nice rental clubs: Titleist for me, TaylorMade for my wife.

Staff very friendly. About $125 greens fee all inclusive. Definitely recommend.

Colorado Advisor

Very good, could have been great

Played here this past summer and was blown away. The difference in the two 9s is fun and there are some creative and super difficult holes, especially on the back.
Only real problem was in the pro shop when we checked in. A friend and I had been given discounts to the course at the Denver Golf Expo for $20 off. We showed up to use those and were told the club only accepted those for regular tee times and not twilight, which we would have had no way of knowing since no terms or conditions were on our vouchers. Had there been another course close we probably would have gone somewhere else. Great course, but the shop staff needs to get on the same page about how to make their discount policies clearer..

Good weather

Nose Bleed

I always like Arthur Hills layouts and this is no exception. The front nine has some elevation changes but is relatively flat. The back nine goes way up the side of one mountain then down the of another, the views are spectacular, but this not the course to play if you have a touch of vertigo. 10 thru 14 were way up there, nose bleed territory. Pace of play was good, staff friendly and course conditions were excellent.

Glenwood Springs, Colorado
New Castle, Colorado
Basalt, Colorado
Gypsum, Colorado
Gypsum, Colorado
Snowmass Village, Colorado
DENVER, CO | Enjoy 1 night's accommodation at Sheraton Steamboat Resort Villas and 2 rounds of golf at Rollingstone Ranch Golf Club.
DENVER, CO | Enjoy 2 nights’ accommodations at TownePlace Suites by Marriott and 2 rounds of golf at The Ridge at Castle Pines North.