Aerial view of the clubhouse at Todd Creek Golf Club

Arthur Hills designed the 18-hole golf course at the semi-private Todd Creek Golf Club (previously known as Heritage Todd Creek Golf Club). Opened in 2007, the golf course is 7,435 yards from its championship tees. Nestled near the Rocky Mountains, Hills used the natural landscape to create an exceptional course. Native grasses and wetlands make up the course's rolling terrain, which undergoes several changes in elevation. A creek also creates water hazards on the course while adding to the peaceful atmosphere. Undulating fairways and strategically placed bunkers also add interest to Todd Creek Golf Club. Golfers can enjoy spectacular views of the Rockies while playing this challenging, but fun course.

Todd Creek Golf Club

Year Built 2007
Architect Arthur Hills (2007) Chris Wilczynski (2007)

Credit Cards Accepted Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover or Diners Club
Dress code Proper golf attire.

Fitness, Tennis

Dinner 13
Thick Rough 33
Entertaining Clients 22

Commented on 11/18/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u314160197547! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Todd Creek Golf Club!

Descent course but really bad shape

Pro shop staff was awesome. They let me try a rescue club from their rental set for the round and were super helpful. Grounds crew was loud and very inconsiderate during play. Lots of construction around the course and it was very distracting. Lots of fairways were in really bad shape. I was honestly shocked at how bad they were compared to two other similar courses within 30 mins of this one. Greens were very bumpy and very sandy. I get it’s November in Colorado but again, overall, compared to other courses it was not in good shape. Had I not got the hot deal of the day I would not have been happy with the value.

Lastly: No golf balls on the chipping practice greens? Seriously?

Commented on 11/12/2021

Hi, Rmbone! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back at Todd Creek Golf Club!

Beautiful views, challenging course

This was the first time playing this course, it's early November so the greens were hard and not receptive to many shots, but who expects high seventies in November. I would like to play during peak season to get a real feel for the course. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. Pace of play was a little slow, but the weather was so nice who cares. There are many sand traps that are very challenging to get out of, I shouldn't have gotten in so many, lol! Overall it was an enjoyable experience and will play again sometime.

Commented on 11/12/2021

Hi, u1668803447. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Todd Creek Golf Club.

Beautiful Day

One of my favorite courses but, not worth $80 on that day. The course was dried out, which is unusual for this course.

Commented on 11/08/2021

Hi donpricedenver,

Let us first say that we are so glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. We work hard to create an enjoyable experience so you can focus on enjoying yourself and let us do the rest. We also want to thank you for your honest and constructive criticism of the course.

We are going to escalate your review to our team in charge and do everything we can to improve before your next game.

Thank you for visiting and playing at Todd Creek Golf Club. We hope to see you again soon!

Challenging

I like how challenging the course is and that there are plenty of r boxes to choose from. This is my home course.

Commented on 11/12/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, daveg224! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Todd Creek Golf Club!

Todd Creek is a great course. Very challenging course that has 5 sets of tees to play the course at your level.

I have only 2 complaints.
1) Many of the sand traps are very wet or rock hard. They need to figure out the sprinklers adjustment or move them and better drainage. I do have to save they have improved some this year(fix this and the course condition would be a 5 star)
2) This course has been here over 15 years and it's time to take this great course to the next level and build bathrooms in instead of the port-a-potties (Course amenities reason for a 2) This is unsanitary especially for the ladies with all the construction workers using them

Commented on 11/02/2021

Hi, Gregmcdo. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Todd Creek Golf Club.

Commented on 11/02/2021

Hi, Dabaone. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Todd Creek Golf Club.

Poor green conditions even weeks after aeration. The worst of any of 8-10 different courses I’ve played. Some pin placements were on a slope so they were almost impossible to get to. Some of the fairways were bare in places. I guess if you’re a single digit handicap player you might enjoy this course but at a 20 it’s not fun to play. Too many traps and the sand in them are very poor. Municipal courses are better priced and better layouts for the recreational golfer.
Still no ladies restrooms on the course.

Hi, u000005447955,

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes.

Your feedback helps us do better. We are looking into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly.

Thank you for visiting Todd Creek Golf Club. We hope you'll give us another try in the future.

Commented on 10/25/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u314160729421! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Todd Creek Golf Club!

Commented on 10/20/2021

Thank you for reviewing us, u000003258440. We see you rated the course 3-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve before your next round. Feel free to comment on this review or reach out to the team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Todd Creek Golf Club, and we hope to see you again soon.

Commented on 10/14/2021

Hello, u000003258440. We appreciate the review. You rated us 3-stars which means there is room to improve on your recent experience at Todd Creek Golf Club. Let us know, in the comments, how and where you would like to see changes from the course. Thanks for the feedback!

Commented on 10/14/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u159470614! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Todd Creek Golf Club!

todd creek 10/6/2021

I found this to be a very nice course all in all, i would have appreciated knowing that they had recently punched and sanded greens. Course condition wasnt great very short hard fairways and tee boxes were a little beat up. I sure with a little love the course can be great as it was when i played a few times in there earlier days

Commented on 10/11/2021

Hi, freshguys. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Todd Creek Golf Club.

Commented on 10/06/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u314161368160! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Todd Creek Golf Club!

Commented on 10/04/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, jstine01! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Todd Creek Golf Club!

Aerated

Played Friday afternoon in seemingly perfect CO weather. They had clearly just aerated and fertilized the course. Put way too much sand down on the greens, surrounding collars and tee boxes. Greens rolled horribly to the point we simply stopped putting. Unlevel and sand not spread well.
I get the need to aerate…that’s not my complaint. It’s that you knew and didn’t warn me- neither at booking, nor at check-in. Let me decide if I want to play in those conditions. The greens were so bad- thus my rating, value was poor.

Commented on 10/04/2021

Hi, whybnml,

great experience

When I called to make the time they informed us about recent aeration. Thank you for letting us know, then when we got there they had reduced green fees due to this maintenance. VERY RARE for courses today. Thank you for thinking about the customer.

Commented on 10/06/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u3096120! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Todd Creek Golf Club!

stacked up

The course was stacked with foursomes from the very first hole. They were punching the greens that same day we played, so maybe they set too many tee times. Our round would have taken over 5 hours if we had finished. We waited over 15 minutes on every hole. After hole 15, we could not wait anymore. We only played 15 holes and we were over 4 1/2 hours. The course was in good shape, and the staff was very friendly. I just don't enjoy a 5 hour round,.

Commented on 10/01/2021

Hello. Thank you for reviewing the course. We apologize for the delay of play during your round. This is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We work hard to accommodate everyone who visits our course and to best control pace allowing everyone to finish in a reasonable amount of time. We will continue to look for ways to improve, and we are glad to see you rated the course conditions to be great during your game. Thank you for playing Todd Creek Golf Club. We hope to see you again soon.

Pace of play was brutal

I think they had a wedding party out there that morning. Something about a group of 24. Needless to say, they weren't golfers and didn't understand pace of play. Led to an almost 6 hour round.

Commented on 10/14/2021

Hi, davey311. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Todd Creek Golf Club.

Commented on 09/28/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u229484619! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Todd Creek Golf Club!

Brighton, Colorado
Westminster, Colorado
Fort Lupton, Colorado
Westminster, Colorado
Broomfield, Colorado
DENVER, CO | Enjoy 2 nights’ accommodations at TownePlace Suites by Marriott and 2 rounds of golf at The Ridge at Castle Pines North.
DENVER, CO | Enjoy 1 night's accommodation at Sheraton Steamboat Resort Villas and 2 rounds of golf at Rollingstone Ranch Golf Club.