2.3

Fairways 419 Bermuda
Greens Tift Dwarf Bermuda

Birmingham Advisor

Course has closed

Magnolia Meadows has closed its doors and is no longer operating.

Horrible staff

During Christmas Holiday, we had visitors in town and felt it would be a good time to take them golfing. The worker there was very rude regarding needing us to finish up quicker. The hours stated that they closed at 4:30 and about 3:50, we are on the 8th hole of playing only 9 holes and he’s tells us that we needed to head in then. I assured him that we would be finished before 4:30 and he then told us oh no you have to be finished before 4:30 so that they could clean all the carts and leave by 4:30. I turned on my phone and he barked well who you going to call? I said that I wasn’t going to call anyone but wanted to record our conversation for his owner. Left pulled away and called me an a88 hole (can’t post actual) on the way off. And this was I front of my grandson.
What business does that? Closing times for every business that I’ve had good experiences with mean when they stop servicing customers.
We finished at 4:15 by the way and we held up no one and no one was behind us, only three groups on the whole course.

Very Unfriendly Staff

Very unfriendly staff. I used to look the other way when you could play for less than $25, but now they are too expensive for the service and quality of the course they provide. I highly recommend you go to either Montevallo Golf Club or Frank House Municipal Golf Course. Their prices are the same as here AND it's a proper course, unlike the putt-putt course that is Magnolia Meadows. Not to mention, you won't be yelled at by the staff for simply enjoying your afternoon.

Difficulty Extremely Easy

Very Unfriendly Staff

Difficulty Extremely Easy
Excellent weather

Harder than it looks

Magnolia Meadows is a beautiful course with great greens. They but true and fast. Though not a long course it can reach up and BITE YA !! It fun to be able to make a birdie on the shorter holes/ but doubles can be had... overall a great course with friendly staff.

Calera, Alabama