Type Private
Louisquisset Golf Club

Year Built 1986
Architect Ken Venturi (1986)

Golf Simulator No
Practice Hole Yes

Lockers, Locker Rooms

Swimming

9-Hole Rounds 11

Commented on 09/20/2021

We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share with us your favorite part of your experience. Thanks for golfing at Louisquisset Golf Club!

Commented on 09/07/2021

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round at Louisquisset Golf Club!

Commented on 08/23/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Louisquisset Golf Club.

Short, cramped, and only average

The course was only on par with an average public course. Layout is tight and cramped. Greens are slow. Fairways are cut too long. Rough is real thick. Not the feel at all of a private course. Ok to play once but many other courses are better value.

Commented on 08/18/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review and leave your feedback of your recent round with us. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience you experienced at the course with us. Your feedback is extremely important to us. It is always our utmost goal to provide our golfers with a fun and enjoyable time and apologize if we missed the mark. For further resolution in this matter, please feel free to reach out to our staff in the pro shop. We hope to hear from you soon!

Nice short course

Course had short holes but long tricky greens. fairways are tight

Commented on 08/09/2021

Hi, u835101091. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Louisquisset Golf Club!

Great greens

Booked on Golf Now and always appreciate the opportunity to play this private course. Course is in great condition. I was surprised they allowed me to play by myself but when I caught up with a threesome, they let me go through and I finished 18 holes in just over 2 hours. Looking forward to my next round there.

Commented on 08/09/2021

Wow! We are so happy you enjoyed your round! We look forward to seeing you again soon at Louisquisset Golf Club.

Commented on 08/09/2021

Wow! We are so happy you enjoyed your round, pwquawd! We look forward to seeing you again soon at Louisquisset Golf Club.

Highly Recommend

We had no idea what to expect and were pleasantly surprised - this course was very well maintained, designed with some challenge and variety, with very pleasant and professional staff and services. We'll definitely go back and will refer others to play here

Commented on 07/26/2021

Thank you for your review. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Louisquisset Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 06/30/2021

Quick

We played 18 holes on a Tuesday morning in 2 hours and 45 minutes and that was without rushing. Great course for a quick round and funky layout! Lots of holes that have a risk reward to it but also can get away with throwing a 4/5 iron up there as well. Will definitely be back!

Commented on 06/30/2021

Thank you for visiting us at Louisquisset Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Love this place

I was excited that I was able to book and play here. I’ve played here before and absolutely loved it and will continue supporting this establishment. The staff is right on point to all your needs and everything is always clean....especially the course.
See you next time around!

Commented on 05/31/2021

Commented on 05/20/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Louisquisset Golf Club!

Commented on 05/20/2021

Commented on 08/09/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We see you rated the course 1 star and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We take single star feedback very seriously at our course. You are welcome to comment further or reach out to our team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Louisquisset Golf Club.

Commented on 08/09/2021

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Louisquisset Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Commented on 07/26/2021

Hi! We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share with us your favorite part of your experience and what we can do earn that last star! Thanks for golfing at Louisquisset Golf Club!

Not long but challenging!

The course is fun to play due to many nuances of the layout. The greens were fast and in great shape . You must be accurate off the tee due to many challenging landing areas on the fairways. Although the course is not long it can be difficult if you don’t play well off the tee using the right club . In Summary I would recommend this course if you are looking for a challenge on a well kept track !

Commented on 11/16/2020

Wow - Thank you for the five star review! We are happy to have exceeded your expectations. We love hearing from you and are glad you had a great experience. We look forward to having you back again soon!

Commented on 11/12/2020

Nice Greens

My wife and son and I had a bonus November golf day last weekend.I booked through Golf Now and it was only $20@ for 9 holes with a cart (plus fees) an excellent value. Only used driver twice but Louisquisset is a course where length is not as important as location.
Greens were very fast but ran reasonably true.
Day was gorgeous and we had a lovely time.

Commented on 11/12/2020

Thank you for leaving 4 stars! We love hearing from you and are glad you had a good experience. We would love the opportunity to bump those 4 stars to 5. We hope you will come back soon so we can wow you on your next visit.

Providence, Rhode Island