Type Public/Municipal
Style Executive

Evergreen Golf Course is an 18-hole, public course that is located west of Denver on the shore of Evergreen Lake. It is conveniently located only about 30 minutes from Denver. It is an affordable option that offers a good game. The golf course is widely known for its excellently manicured greens and also its immaculate maintenance. Water hazards come into play on only three holes but the entire course is also well-bunkered. The terrain is quite hilly and there are many dogleg fairways, both providing even more challenge. Evergreen Golf Course's natural beauty is made up of Ponderosa Pines that are sprinkled throughout and scenic mountain views from nearly every tee.

Evergreen Golf Course

Year Built 1926

Pull-carts No

Credit Cards Accepted VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover
Fivesomes Allowed Yes
Dress code Shirts and proper footwear required.

Beautiful day very friendly and helpful staff

All the greens were aerated
Always tough the put on Aerated greens

Commented on 11/30/2022

Hi, u872563686! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back at Evergreen Golf Course!

Fun and Quirky Mountain Course

This is a fun option if you are in Denver and want to head out the closest Mt course and have a round with great scenery, elk all over the place in the fall rutting and a course that is not your normal flat thing. It is shorter, the rating and slope are likely way too low for the challenge so, a good place to sandbag your handicap and have a fun day. Takes a couple trips to figure out where some of the holes are going and to learn that driver is not the best option sometimes but a fun day in the Mts!

Commented on 11/30/2022

Hello, jamesmartin62. Thank you for visiting us at Evergreen Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 11/30/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Evergreen Golf Course!

Commented on 10/14/2022

Hi, greenpanny. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Evergreen Golf Course!

Fun Mountain Course

Evergreen golf course is fun to play. If your looking to score low, good luck. If you decide to play here keep in mind that everything rolls towards the lake. The greens are rough and don't roll very true. This may sound like a poor review but it isn't.

Commented on 10/05/2022

Hello, u921053053. Thank you for visiting us at Evergreen Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 10/05/2022

Commented on 09/19/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u075201379! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Evergreen Golf Course!

Better condition later in season

I played here early in the season and the greens were in poor condition. I tried it again due to the proximity and it was much better. We’ve had a wet summer for Colorado which greatly helped the greens and fairways. Staff is friendly and works hard. Only complaint was a mower right behind us that should have been turned off or down when we were hitting in the fairway.

Commented on 09/29/2022

Hi, JAB58! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back at Evergreen Golf Course!

Too bad . I used to play this coarse 50 years ago

This coarse has gone to the Dogs Literally (liberally) I have never seen players bring their dogs to a coarse. I saw 3 carts with Dogs aboard and on the coarse more than once had barking dogs dostract play. There was a large 20+ heard of Elk on basically 3 holes, I had to forfiet a great shot to them on one of the three. A big bull was with them so It was unique to this coarse to see the spectacle. The greens are very small and hard to hold good shots. It's now off my bucket list . It is popular as it was fully booked. Just not my cup of tea.

Commented on 09/13/2022

Hi, Gldyche. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Evergreen Golf Course.

Evergreen golf outing

Threatening weather was a constant. we enjoyed our round thoroughly.

Commented on 08/30/2022

Hello, u000003051581. Thank you for visiting us at Evergreen Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

A Must Play

This is an excellent 'mountain course'. It was a lot of fun to play and very beautiful.

Tight fairways . You must hit it straight.
Small Greens. You must not go long.

This course will be a must play the next time I visit Denver to play golf!

Lots of elevation changes. If you are going to walk, you must be in good shape.

Commented on 08/19/2022

richmorr1, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Evergreen Golf Course.

Not my favorite

Pretty rough conditions for this time of year. Chewed up tee boxes. A lot of blind tee shots. No cart girl. Beautiful views and nice staff though.

Commented on 08/19/2022

Hi, Colby5668478! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back at Evergreen Golf Course!

Beautiful, But Tricky, Course

First time playing this little gem. Weather was perfect. Pace of play was a bit slow due to group ahead of us playing multiple balls and another group ahead being a five-some. Layout has numerous blind shots which I didn't like but would be different if you've played it before. Tee boxes were in bad shape but greens were mostly in good shape. All told, I loved the round and plan to play regularly.

Commented on 06/30/2022

Hello, MastersFan58. Thank you for visiting us at Evergreen Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Great little mountain course and good place to cool off

This is a fun little course that takes you up and down the mountains and so, you likely need to play it more than once before you start to figure out the angles. It can get a bit slow on the weekends and lots of elk out there at times, keep your distance and they are not big dogs. It is fun, up and down, greens can get hard in the summer

Commented on 06/16/2022

Hello, jimmartin. Thank you for visiting us at Evergreen Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 06/16/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u314161872524! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Evergreen Golf Course!

Commented on 06/07/2022

We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share your favorite part of your experience and what we can do to earn that last star! Thanks for golfing at Evergreen Golf Course!

Commented on 05/20/2022

Hi, ryanruehle. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Evergreen Golf Course.

Commented on 06/07/2022

Corurse Needs Improvement:s

It is always fun to play this course. But, we left early today due to the pace of play. We had some players who thought they could hit really long. They really slowed us down. They were also rude with their music, Would not turn it down. And I think I saw you sell Bluetooth speakers. Golfers used to be polite. Not any more.

Your on course restroom is quite filthy. It needs updating.

Commented on 06/30/2022

Hi, u316917902! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back at Evergreen Golf Course!

Evergreen, Colorado
Morrison, Colorado
Golden, Colorado
Denver, Colorado
Littleton, Colorado
Golden, Colorado
Littleton, Colorado
DENVER, CO | Enjoy 2 nights’ accommodations at TownePlace Suites by Marriott and 2 rounds of golf at The Ridge at Castle Pines North.
DENVER, CO | Enjoy 1 night's accommodation at Sheraton Steamboat Resort Villas and 2 rounds of golf at Rollingstone Ranch Golf Club.