Style Traditional/Links
Blue Fox Run Golf Club

Year Built 1970
Fairways Blue Grass
Architect Joseph Brunoli Stephen Kay (2008) Doug Smith (2008)

Golf School Academy Yes - "Blue Fox Run Golf Academy"

Snacks, Restaurant

9-Hole Rounds 7

Big golf course in town

The golf course conditions has improved over time (since I started here, 2 years ago). You are always welcome and the staff is amazing.

The Fox

Beautiful scenery especially this time of year. Unfortunately the course has suffered damage from all of the rain. One temp green. But it’s very playable and the greens are in good shape. For what I paid I can’t complain. Played with some cool people and enjoyed the round. I’ll be back

Commented on 10/07/2021

Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back at Blue Fox Run Golf Club - White Nine!

First Time at Blue Fox Run

This was my first time playing the course. Played Red to White. Course in pretty good condition. Some holes still recovering from flooding but staff was out working and taking care or the course. I will definitely play there again.

Commented on 09/27/2021

Thank you for reviewing us. We see you rated the course 3-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve before your next round. Feel free to comment on this review or reach out to the team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Blue Fox Run Golf Club - White Nine, and we hope to see you again soon.

Blue Fox run

They are doing a great job coming back from the terrible floods. A couple of holes on the White and of course the Blue took a beating.. Keep up the good work. we'll be back.

Out with friends

Book the tee time with golfnow as usual. When we check in at the pro shop they inform us that the course is wet a d four holes were .move due to the water on the course. This day was a waste of time and .money. l end up paying for my friends case I didn't know how to explain the situation. We left after six hole that's how awful the course condition was. They should of never let anyone out that day or even that week. Its sad that they would send people out knowing the course wasn't in playing g condition. I should of called golfnow but I didn't wNna started any trouble.

Commented on 09/21/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us, and for the 3 stars. We're sorry to hear the course may not have been in the best shape on the day of your round. We appreciate your feedback as we work to make any necessary improvements. Thank you for choosing to golf with us, and we look forward to seeing you again soon at Blue Fox Run Golf Club - White Nine.

Worst Course I have ever played

I have been playing golf for 55 years. This was , without doubt, the worst conditioned course I have ever played. It shouldn't be a golf course, it's more like a "Weed Museum". If you didn't put one nickel into your yard, and came back 5-6 years later, that's what this course is like.
It's a shame that owners would let a property like this deteriorate to this extent. They may mow twice a summer, as some areas are completely overgrown , and others ( like the fairways) don't need to be cut as dirt doesn't grow.
Because the grass is so thin, any rain runs off to low areas making giant lakes in numerous spots where they had to close greens, fairways.
Some sand traps look like they are filled with industrial waste, not sand.
The positive take away for me will be, the next course I play will be like Augusta National!

Commented on 09/21/2021

Thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the poor experience you had during your visit. Your feedback about the course is important to us. We are working to get everything up to par. The current condition is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We are going to escalate your feedback to our team so we can make improvements before your next game, and we will continue to work towards an excellent experience by using your comment for guidance. Thank you for playing Blue Fox Run Golf Club - White Nine. We hope to see you again soon.

Commented on 09/14/2021

Hi, We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We see you rated the course 1 star and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We take single star feedback very seriously at our course. You are welcome to comment further or reach out to our team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback.

Worst course I’ve played in years

Garbage, they don’t treat for insects so you get attacked the whole time. Only red was open, offered a rain check but there was no way I was going back. Not with your clubs would I play again.

Commented on 09/08/2021

Hello. Thank you for reviewing the course. We would like to apologize for your recent experience.

We're sorry to hear you were less than satisfied during your round. We pride ourselves on our providing great service and the high-quality standards we maintain.

We would like to make things right. Please reach out to our management team at the pro shop.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Sunday round

First time playing here and would definitely go back. Really nice layout but course did have some rough spots but greens played well.

Blue Fox Run has gone down hill

Do not play the Blue Course, the 5th hole and the tee on the 6th hole are unplayable

Commented on 09/14/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review and leave your feedback of your recent round with us. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience you experienced at the course with us. Your feedback is extremely important to us. It is always our utmost goal to provide our golfers with a fun and enjoyable time and apologize if we missed the mark. For further resolution in this matter, please feel free to reach out to our staff in the pro shop. We hope to hear from you soon!

Dog Track

Last time I played here was 8 years ago and it has totally gone to sh&$ It’s really sad. Used to be in great shape. Save your money and play somewhere else. My Father and I wouldn’t go back if they paid us.

Commented on 08/19/2021

Thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the poor experience you had during your visit. The current condition is by no means the standard we strive to achieve and are working diligently to improve the course. Thank you for playing and we hope to see you again soon.

Hilarious

We played white course to blue course. The white course isn’t in great shape, rough is overgrown, fairway is patchy but greens are okay. One hole has half a green totally missing and it’s just hard black dirt. The blue course however should not even be open to the public. The tee boxes were like hitting from the rough. Not even mowed. Some holes has entire fairways just missing and black dirt. The greens were half sand half grass. Fairways were a mix of cabbage grass and normal grass so you would lose your ball in the middle of the fairway. It was honestly comical. I’ve never seen anything like it. $37 with a cart should have been a clue.

Commented on 08/17/2021

Two great rounds of 36 holes each this summer.

The course is great except for a few fairways that had water damage but did not hamper our outings.
The staff in the pro shop is great and the starter has the best attitude working with the golfers that I have ever witnessed. The kitchen staff and cart ladies were also great. Keep up the good work. We live nearly 59 miles away, but we plan to return often in the future.

Plays Once a year