A view of a hole at Darlington Golf Course.

Darlington County Golf Course

Year Built 1979
Architect Nicholas Psiahas Robert McNeil (2007)

Carts Yes - $9 - $15

wet conditions

I was to play 18 holes but could only get in 9 because of the pace of play and the fact that the cart needed to be returned by 630. Very disappointing

Commented on 09/13/2021

Thank you for the awesome rating! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another great experience, and thanks for choosing Darlington Golf Course.

Commented on 09/13/2021

We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share with us your favorite part of your experience. Thanks for golfing at Darlington Golf Course!

Commented on 09/07/2021

Not Friendly

My first few holes I shot a 7,7,8. I owe my first few bad holes to the greens keeping lady who yelled at me and my friend for getting dropped off in the employee parking lot. She even went out of her way to yell at us in front of everyone in the clubhouse , leaving me quite embarrassed and rattled on the first tee box. Overall the solo I played with was a good guy. Course was in great condition.

Commented on 08/18/2021

Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Darlington Golf Course.

Don’t come here for twilight

Not worth the money if you plan to play anytime after 3, carts have to be in early. You’re expected to play at super speeds Staff is overbearing and unfriendly. Range is inoperable, what a shame for such a nice course overall

Commented on 08/18/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review the course. We take single star feedback very seriously at our course. You are welcome to comment further or reach out to our team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback.

Great course. Terrible staff

Staff is rude. Zero amenities, no water, no driving range. Never again

Commented on 08/18/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We understand your frustration with the construction projects underway. Please bear with us as we work diligently to make improvements. We hope you'll give us another try in the future.

The best county course I have played so far

Wow I did not expect this course to be so nice to play considering it's a county course. It had great views, unique hole layouts, and the conditions exceeded my expectations. Highly recommend playing this county course if you haven't played here. The best out of the 3-4 I have played so far. Only downsides is it's by a police academy and gun shots are heard often. Other than that can't really think of a reason not to go here.

Commented on 08/18/2021

Thank you for visiting us at Darlington Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 08/09/2021

Hi, Bhuth92. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Darlington Golf Course!

Darlington review

Very slow play on a Friday afternoon - some bunkers had rocks and the greens were in need of players fixing divots - we must have fixed 25 divots when there was a lot more work needed

Commented on 08/09/2021

Hi! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back at Darlington Golf Course!

Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating! We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future to earn that last star!

Hello u314161842647,

Commented on 08/09/2021

We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Darlington Golf Course!

County should review operations

I feel that the course was challenging, fun, and well designed; however, the staff should be more friendly and accommodating to the customer! I also feel that the this course should relax their mask mandates.

Commented on 07/26/2021

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Darlington Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Single Speed

I booked a 2:50 tee time late night before my round & was pleased to see I was the only person teeing off. The foursome in front of me permitted me to shoot with them on 2nd hole. I was free & clear until the 12th when I met up with another single. Then we met w/ a twosome slowed down by a foursome at 15. I skipped 15 to find 16 open & cruised through that then finished 17 & 18 with another twosome. Very pleased with my 17 holes in 2 1/2 hours. Course was in great shape, fast greens.

Commented on 07/09/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Darlington Golf Course.

The people in the clubhouse were very rude their customer service was awful like unbelievably awful the Rangers were very good the people on the course were very good the front desk was just awful

Commented on 07/09/2021

Hi, Artie. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are sorry to hear your customer service experience was not up to par. Please reach out to our management team at (201) 327-8778, and thanks for visiting Darlington Golf Course. We hope you'll give us another try in the future.

Commented on 06/30/2021

Commented on 07/06/2021

Carts in by 7:30 PM in mid-June??? Don't play this course.

The course is OK but the staff is horrible. No customer service from anyone except for Gene who is a nice guy.

Sunset was at 8:32 PM today and carts had to be in by 7:30 PM???? That's just plain stupid.

It's a very hilly course so to have to walk is not easy. Skip this place as there are other more friendly places to play that give you more time with the carts.

Commented on 06/30/2021

Thank you for reviewing the course. We would like to apologize for your recent experience.

We're sorry to hear you were less than satisfied during your round. We pride ourselves on our providing great service and the high quality standards we maintain.

We would like to make things right. Please reach out to our management team at the pro shop, and thank you for choosing Darlington Golf Course.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Ramsey, New Jersey