Type Public/Municipal

Also known as Francis A. Byrne Golf Course.

Francis A. Byrne Golf Course

Year Built 1926

Clubs No

Credit Cards Accepted Yes

Snacks, Restaurant

Nice layout

Beautiful layout and fast greens with multiple challenges. Very good track for the price and in very nice shape.

Commented on 11/29/2021

Hello, Pasquale13. Thank you for visiting us at Francis Byrne Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 11/08/2021

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, rscatko. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Francis Byrne Golf Course!

Come with friends

The course is challenging to the point of being just a bit too much for an average player like myself to have a good time. The staff are initially friendly but are quick to become irritated if you appear to be unfamiliar with all their rules. My golfing is catch as catch can so I usually rely on being paired up with strangers. Two of the three times that has happened I found at least one person in our foursome a bit of a twit.I have many choices for golfing in my area so I doubt if I'll be back here anytime soon but if I do I'll be sure to come with three other players I already know

Commented on 11/09/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us, ledoc254. We are going to pass on your feedback to the team. Thanks for visiting Francis Byrne Golf Course, and we hope to see you again in the future.

Commented on 10/27/2021

Hi, u3292222. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Francis Byrne Golf Course.

Commented on 10/25/2021

Thank you for reviewing us, JongHo1561463. We see you rated the course 3-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve before your next round. Feel free to comment on this review or reach out to the team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Francis Byrne Golf Course, and we hope to see you again soon.

Commented on 10/18/2021

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us, golfpain. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round at Francis Byrne Golf Course!

Commented on 10/18/2021

Great Course,great staff just dont get behind the twenty something crowd.

Oh no is what I say when I see the twenty somethings. No respect of others. They show up two minutes before their tee time,take their time teeing off ,hit the ball all over the course. If they're not there you can have a great time. The course is really nice.

Commented on 10/25/2021

Hi, Thomasdecker. Thank you so much for your feedback. We are glad you had enjoyed your time at Francis Byrne Golf Course, and pride ourselves on delivering the best experience possible.

We hope to see you again soon!

Commented on 10/11/2021

Hi, u000007949945. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Francis Byrne Golf Course!

Commented on 10/06/2021

Hi, u910230487. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Francis Byrne Golf Course!

Commented on 10/15/2021

Hi, JMSimonMD. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Francis Byrne Golf Course.

Commented on 10/04/2021

Hello, u314161621863. We appreciate the review. You rated us 3-stars which means there is room to improve on your recent experience at Francis Byrne Golf Course. Let us know, in the comments, how and where you would like to see changes from the course. Thanks for the feedback!

Commented on 10/04/2021

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, NPSpar4. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Francis Byrne Golf Course!

Commented on 10/04/2021

Hello, NPSpar4. We appreciate the review. You rated us 3-stars which means there is room to improve on your recent experience at Francis Byrne Golf Course. Let us know, in the comments, how and where you would like to see changes from the course. Thanks for the feedback!

Commented on 10/04/2021

Every time that I have played here, it's been great.

I really like this golf course. The whole courses slopes down toward the main road. The conditions are always good.

My least favorite hole here, #4. Play it smart.

Give this course a try.

Commented on 10/06/2021

Hi, acsgolfer21. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Francis Byrne Golf Course.

Nice layout, good conditions and pace

The course was in very good to excellent condition with the exception of some tee boxes. A few of the greens have some steep slopes, so local knowledge of where to aim can be helpful. Nice elevation changes but no blind shots. Definitely a good value. Played in just over 4 hours on a Saturday with perfect weather.

Commented on 09/23/2021

Hello, u615577143. Thanks so much for your review. We're so glad you enjoyed your round at Francis Byrne Golf Course. That's what we like to hear! We hope to see you again soon!

Commented on 09/20/2021

We're glad you enjoyed your experience with us, jshurley. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round at Francis Byrne Golf Course!

Commented on 09/13/2021

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, u000006191955. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Francis Byrne Golf Course!

Great A.W. Tllinghaus Course a must play.

Enjoyed every minute on the course. Great layout and design and fun. Bring food the course only offers vending machines.

Commented on 09/17/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us, dannyficula. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Francis Byrne Golf Course thanks you!

Commented on 09/07/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Francis Byrne Golf Course!

Play was painfully slow

Play was slow but it’s a great course in great condition

Commented on 08/30/2021

Thank you for your review. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Francis Byrne Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Municipal/Public