2.3
2.3

Year Built 1963
Architect Harry Weaver (1963)

Credit Cards Accepted VISA, MasterCard Accepted

Is this amateur hour?

It must be an unheard thing to give people respect here, I come in on an out of town business trip to play a quick 9 and immediately knew I wasn’t being taken seriously. I’m used to playing cart path only, so I asked if that was the case here and they said it wasn’t but assumed my partner and I were part of a rowdy crowd and told us we better not do any donuts on the holes. I’m not sure why they would assume I would do a donut on the fairway or greens but I just nodded and proceeded to get in my cart, throughout my play I notice that there are golf balls scattered throughout every hole but I don’t touch them bc I didn’t know if someone was hitting them off their hole on to the one I’m on by accident or what. On about hole 16 I had a handful of balls thrown at me and my cart and then was shouted at to pick them up, I tried to explain to this man that the balls in question were not mine but I had also wondered where they came from and he replied with a “just take them” the man later came up to me on hole 18 and asked if this was my first time playing golf. He kept referring to the management and owners and “we” so I don’t know if he was staff or not but he scolded me for driving through a minor puddle on hole 12. If I wanted to have balls thrown at me and get scolded for childish things I would’ve played putt putt at chucke cheese’s. Overall wouldn’t recommend

Insulted

Came to the course on March 14 for a round of golf.
Staff in clubhouse told me not to do "donuts" on the course in the golf cart.
Stray golf balls were laying all over the putting greens.
Halfway through the round staff member threw 5 golfballs at me while I was on the tee box screaming that I had left them on the putting green when they were already there.
One hole later the same staff member came up to me and claimed that I had been doing "donuts" in my cart on hole 12 and insulted me asking if this was my first time playing golf. I'd stay away from this course and spend your money at a real course like Cherokee Ridge or Chesley Oaks right down the road.

Difficulty Extremely Easy

Good value

Pretty good course for the money. The owners have really brought it a long way. There are two greens that probably need to be re-done but the rest of them are in pretty good shape. The fairways aren’t great but they are grassy and playable.

Arab, Alabama
Albertville, Alabama
Albertville, Alabama
Scottsboro, Alabama
Boaz, Alabama
TAMPA BAY, FL | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Saddlebrook Resort and 3 rounds of golf at Palmer or Saddlebrook courses including full breakfast buffet daily and unlimited use of practice facilities.
TAMPA BAY, FL | Enjoy 1 nights' accommodation at Saddlebrook Resort and 1 round of golf at Palmer or Saddlebrook courses with unlimited use of practice facilities.
BIRMINGHAM, AL | Enjoy 2 nights’ accommodations at your choice of select Marriott properties in the Birmingham area and 2 rounds of golf at Highland Park Golf Course.
TUSCALOOSA, AL | Enjoy 1 nights' accommodation at The Jack Warner at NorthRiver, 1 round (18 holes) of golf at NorthRiver Yacht Club (Troon Privé), and a $20 dining voucher.
BRASELTON, GA | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at Château Élan Winery & Resort and 3 rounds of golf at Château Élan Golf Club Château, Woodlands, and Par 3 Courses.