Wedgewood Golf Club

Year Built 1990
Fairways 419 Bermuda Grass

Credit Cards Accepted Visa, Mastercard, American Express

• Golf Advisor: Top Courses in Mississippi (2016 #8)

Thick Rough 10

A Good Challenge

Fast greens and narrow fairways but the course is in fantastic condition. Would definitely recommend getting out there early in the morning.

Commented on 06/08/2021

Hello, u259958391. Thank you for visiting us at Wedgewood Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 06/08/2021

Hello, u519619993. Thank you for visiting us at Wedgewood Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 06/02/2021

Hi, u000007521166. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Wedgewood Golf Course.

Commented on 06/02/2021

Hello, u314161604261. Thank you for visiting us at Wedgewood Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 05/24/2021

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, u314161592477. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Wedgewood Golf Course!

Commented on 05/25/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, david8906969! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Wedgewood Golf Course!

Commented on 05/24/2021

Commented on 05/20/2021

Hi, We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share with us your favorite part of your experience. Thanks for golfing at Wedgewood Golf Course!

Good course, it will be better in the near future

This was my first time playing Wedgewood. It is a very well designed course. It has several challenging holes. The greens were in great shape, except for hole 17. ( It had been patched several times, but it did look like the course management was trying to get 17's green back into better shape) The fairways were in good shape, however I could not see the difference in the first and second cuts of grass. I definitely could see where there were some major drainage issues on the course. There were construction crews that were rebuilding the lake walls to help with the drainage problems. Once these few issues are fixed, Wedgewood will be a 5 star course.

Commented on 05/20/2021

Your feedback is important to us, Thank you for sharing your 4-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Wedgewood Golf Course.

Commented on 05/11/2021

Fairways & greens are in excellent shape

Challenging but fair, some narrow fairways, lots of water and hazards but pars/birdies are available if drive and second shots are somewhat straight.

Commented on 05/10/2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review. We're so glad that you enjoyed your round at Wedgewood Golf Course. Please visit us again soon!

Commented on 05/07/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Wedgewood Golf Course!

Nice course with wide fairways

Overall it was very nice. Still pretty wet with several mud balls.
But even better, I played here a couple of weeks ago and realized today that my rangefinder was missing. I called the course and they had it waiting for me. Great staff!

Commented on 04/30/2021

Thanks so much for your wonderful review. We are thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed your time with us. Please visit again soon. Thanks for choosing Wedgewood Golf Course!

disappointed

I have always heard great things about the course but today left me a little disappointed. Drainage on the course needs a lot of work. Even though it has rained over the past few days the coarse was still soaked. Signage on the the course was confusing. We actually missed a hole because there was no clear signage telling you where the next hole was. Scorecard was a Xerox copy of the pamphlet they use to have.

Commented on 04/26/2021

Hi, David. Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. Please know the current conditions are by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We will continue to work towards a 5-star experience and we hope to see you back!

First time on this course

Nice layout and course. Friendly staff. Well maintained course. Will recommend to a friend.

Commented on 04/26/2021

Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Wedgewood Golf Course.

Same experience, pace overshadowed day

If this many reviews tell you the same thing, believe it. Pace of play was absolutely horrible. Round took just over 5 hours. Multiple groups more than 4. Be prepared to wait at each tee box while others stack up behind you. No help from staff in resolving the issue.

With that said, some of the best greens I’ve played in the area. Fairways and boxes are ok. Sand was mostly unplayable. Layout and condition of course, I enjoyed my round. But never having a rhythm due to being stacked on other golfers will deter my return.

Commented on 04/08/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass along your feedback to the staff. Thanks for visiting Wedgewood Golf Course!

Commented on 04/05/2021

Hello, thanks for the amazing review and for choosing Wedgewood Golf Course. We hope to see you again soon!

Early for true review

It’s the middle of March and the course hasn’t had a chance to green up yet. We still found the greens were in excellent shape with the ball rolling true, and fairways that were playable for this time of year. Can’t wait to get back when the spring rolls around. I would recommend to anyone looking for a good course too try

Commented on 03/24/2021

Hi, u314161276540. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Wedgewood Golf Course.

Commented on 03/24/2021

Hi, rodvance. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Wedgewood Golf Course!

Southaven, Mississippi
4.5190352941
Hernando, Mississippi
Memphis, Tennessee
TUSCALOOSA, AL | Enjoy 1 nights' accommodation at The Jack Warner at NorthRiver, 1 round (18 holes) of golf at NorthRiver Yacht Club (Troon Privé), and a $20 dining voucher.
EL DORADO, AR | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at The Haywood El Dorado, Tapestry Collection by Hilton and 2 rounds of golf at Mystic Creek Golf Club.
BIRMINGHAM, AL | Enjoy 2 nights’ accommodations at your choice of select Marriott properties in the Birmingham area and 2 rounds of golf at Highland Park Golf Course.
TAMPA BAY, FL | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Saddlebrook Resort and 3 rounds of golf at Palmer or Saddlebrook courses including full breakfast buffet daily and unlimited use of practice facilities.
TAMPA BAY, FL | Enjoy 1 nights' accommodation at Saddlebrook Resort and 1 round of golf at Palmer or Saddlebrook courses with unlimited use of practice facilities.