This golf course is closed for business. Not true? Let us know.
Looking for other options nearby?

Editor's Note: Course closed. See Niagara National Golf & Country Club listing.

Year Built 1976
Golf Season Apr 1 to Nov 15

Credit Cards Accepted Yes
Single Allowed No
Dress code Proper golf attire.

Plays Long 10

Song Lo

The course is wide open, course layout nicely done, staff very friendly. Definitely going back. Overall 2 thumbs up.

Will Go Back

Course had experienced a ton of rain leading up to the Friday when we were going to play. Course was wet in some spots, greens were very soft and little on the slow side, but all things considered it was a fun round. The changes that have been made since it was known as ICC are fantastic - almost can’t recognize the course. Can’t wait to see where the renovations take this place - could definitely be one of the better courses in Niagara. Starter was awesome. Super friendly staff.

We’ll be back.

Surprisingly Great course

I had played this course a few years back under the old owners and was surprised on the Improvements to the course and the facilities - Great value and Great course, will play many more times.

The new ICC

We decided to try the new Niagara National which was the old ICC course under a new name. I have not played there in at least 10 years, some changes were very good, paved paths on some areas, new clubhouse , and since one of the 9 hole courses are being renovated, they have a practice hole which is great. The course itself lacks grass in lots of areas, although grass seed is everywhere, the bunkers are still lacking sand, very little in the bunkers to hit out of. I suggest unless you can play here for 50 bucks with cart or less, wait a year or 2. The price point they are asking is compareable to courses in the area in better condition.

Commented on 09/02/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the team. Thanks for visiting Niagara National Golf & Country Club, and we hope to see you again in the future.

Commented on 09/07/2021

Hello. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We would love to know how we can earn those last two stars next time! Thanks for playing Niagara National Golf & Country Club.

Lots of long fescue I was not a big fan of , greens were soft and manageable but a tad slow but was consistent throughout the 18

Commented on 08/24/2021

Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back at Niagara National Golf & Country Club!

Poured rain entire round but good potential

I played this course once under its old
Name, and heard that good things were happening so tried again.

Was really bummed to have a non cancellable hot deal
Booked only to have to play 16 holes in pouring rain. (It took away the fun for me) but the course has definitely improved.

It wasn’t as far along as I had hoped on condition (and the rain certainly didn’t help with that).

Greens you can tell are nice and would have been great if dry.

Fairways were good for the most part.

Tee blocks. Wed work. Lots of uneven stances.

You can’t beat the staff friendliness and how well you are treated.

Great little patio for the post round beverage.

Course
Layout was good, and it definitely helps to be a lefty with many dog leg lefts.

$60 on a mid week hot deal was far too excessive especially in rainy conditions however that did include a cart. (Still high in my opinion).

Driving an hour to get there isn’t something I would do again at that rate. Many better options closer at better rates, but I WOULD recommend the course on overall ratings.

Course NeedingWork

Started with filthy golf cart - bad start. Course has been neglected over the years and is in poor to fair condition. Layout is poor to fair - many blind shots with hidden hazards. To be fair greens were good and true we had the course to ourselves. Not busy on a Sunday. Apparently the course will get a rework Much needed.

Commented on 08/10/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes.

Your feedback helps us do better. We are looking into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly.

Thank you for visiting Niagara National Golf & Country Club. We hope you'll give us another try in the future.

Commented on 08/09/2021

Thank you for reviewing us. We see you rated the course 3-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve before your next round. Feel free to comment on this review or reach out to the team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Niagara National Golf & Country Club, and we hope to see you again soon.

Still needs work

I took three friends here for the first time. Two said don't ask me again. One said yes but under $50. Greens on the white nine were the reason not playing here again. Playing ROCKWAY for $35 is a better course and lower price. This course is going in the right direction but is not there yet. Talked to the starter about getting Legends courses for $40 day of rate. He said this is better. In fact only bunkers are better. Worth playing but it is only a mid course. Keep value in mind. $58 is now the hot deal rate after tax.

Commented on 08/11/2021

Course needs a significant cash infusion to upgrade the overall condition...The layout is definitely a challenge.

Commented on 08/11/2021

Must play

Played this course a few times since opening. Last number of years course was in poor condition. New management has really turned this course around. Decided to play it based on other comments and was not disappointed. Very challenging course: thick rough and fescue for errant shots. Makes you work for a good score. Holes are long from white tees and after massive rainfall over night not much roll. That’s the way it goes. After a full year of reconditioning this course will be in the upper tier of courses in Niagara region. I will be back to this course.

Fantastic service and understanding of situations

We have been here twice. The first time the course was in great shape and we had 2 senior parents with us. They were very accommodating of the seniors and let them ride with us around the course with no issues.
The second time, my son was stuck on the QEW due to an accident. He was 1.25 hours late but they continued to keep moving the tee off times back and even gave me a free bucket if balls for the driving range while I waited. When he arrived, we had two players and a ride along as my son didn’t have time to go to Sherkston to drop off the passenger. Again they were very accommodating and allowed the ride along at no additional charge.
The customer service was fantastic and I the course was in good shape. Watch the fescue but overall a great experience.
Ed

Improved ICC

Traps are the best in Niagara. Added fescue made it mare challenging. Greens still need some work. The best 9 (blue) is not playable. Paying $58 is a bit steep for what it is. If they drop price day of hot deal, give it a try. So far as I know they do not drop from $52 plus tax and fees.

Commented on 07/29/2021

Found a new course to play

I've never played here before but I purchased a round from Underpar. Me and my friend paid 52 each with cart. I think its about 15-20 more if purchase golfnow or at course. Staff was friendly and I must say the greens were fantastic!. Nice flat tee decks which is also high on my list. Fairway grass slightly long, however, I realize they cant be cut when wet an there has been some rain lately.
As far as people complaining about the fescue and loosing balls and rating course a 1 me and my friend found this hilarious!!!! Course is fair and the landing areas for shots are more than fair. It is not an easy course but it is also not unfair nor worthy of these complaints. My friend shot 40 on back 9 and I shot 42. We played white tees approximately 6500 yds. We both had bit of rough start but attribute this to no warmup at all. We didnt even really stretch or anything. We both shot 47 on front which is a little high for us. But as far as a 10 hcp complaining it was too hard and lost too many balls. I have to say I dont believe they could really be a 10 hcp! I guess alot of people just like easy golf courses where you can spray drives and irons and still play your ball from other fairways.
We will definitely make the trip from Stoney Creek to play again!

Stevensville, Ontario
Grand Island, New York
Ridgeway, Ontario
Ridgeway, Ontario
Niagara Falls, Ontario
NIAGARA FALLS, CAN | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at your choice of two hotels and 3 rounds of golf at Legends on the Niagara Battlefield and Usher's Creek courses, and Whirlpool.