Type Public/Municipal
Bay Forest Golf Club

Year Built 1988
Architect Jay Riviere

Conference Facilities

Great course in the area.

I love the course. The greens are about 85-90 back in. They take really good care of it and it’s a great value for the money.

Commented on 06/15/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, Lkevward! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Bay Forest Golf Course!

Great Day

Enjoyed the day as well as the golf! Staff was friendly and attentive. Course was in great shape for all the rain we have had recently. Sand looked in a great shape but I was glad I never had to actually experience hitting out of them! I had a lot of fun and will definitely come back after aerated greens have healed up!

Commented on 06/11/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, GoGolf719! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Bay Forest Golf Course!

Commented on 06/10/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u000001434581! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Bay Forest Golf Course!

Tough well kept course!

Very nice golf course with tough water lined fairways and greens. Staff was super friendly and never pushy! Lots of rain but greens were fast and clean no complaints. I would suggest mosquito spray, but all in all a great place to chase balls!

Commented on 06/01/2021

Hello, landrylsu27. Thank you for visiting us at Bay Forest Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Highly recommended

I always enjoy playing this course. Today unfortunately I was eaten alive by mesquites but we weathered on and finished our game. I will always come back here.

Commented on 05/26/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, IMG1969! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Bay Forest Golf Course!

Commented on 05/24/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u8974208! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Bay Forest Golf Course!

I’ve been playing BF for years. It is the best course for the money any where in the Bay Area. The staff is great, the Marshall’s are always nice and do a great job. They try hard to keep the course in good shape and the range is way above average. Can’t go wrong playing BF.

Commented on 05/17/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u786301679! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Bay Forest Golf Course!

Still Best Course for the Money

This course continues to be the best value in the Houston area. I play a lot of different courses through GolfNow and Bayforest rarely disappoints. Sometimes the pace of play can be brutal because of hacks not letting people play through. I suppose that's any course though. This place just seems to attract more of them.

Commented on 05/11/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u000005865829! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Bay Forest Golf Course!

BEST public course in the Houston area

Great layout, course in great shape, fairways are green and lots of grass. Lots of water, but fair. Greens are in great shape after a hard freeze in February. Great value for the cost.

Commented on 05/06/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u314159838686! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Bay Forest Golf Course!

Greens are work in progress

Bay Forest usually has very good greens. Right now they’re working on them & in the difficult period between winter & spring. I’m sure they’ll be good again in a couple weeks.

Commented on 05/10/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us, u9718767. We are going to pass on your feedback to the team. Thanks for visiting Bay Forest Golf Course, and we hope to see you again in the future.

Great course and friendly staff

Dispite all the rain we had over the pass days the course was playable. Always a great course to play no matter the conditions. The starter entertained us while waiting which was pretty cool. Highly recommend course.

Commented on 05/11/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, john6410501! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Bay Forest Golf Course!

Commented on 05/10/2021

Hi, lehoaian58. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Bay Forest Golf Course.

Keep teetimes on time greens could use a little work but they are getting better. Overall the course is really really good

Commented on 05/06/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, ritaabeet! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Bay Forest Golf Course!

Commented on 04/22/2021

Hello, Rvalde. Thank you for visiting us at Bay Forest Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Always a pleasure to play

I have to say that I have now played this course a couple dozen times, and it never seems to get old. The course layout is challenging, and hole, and tee box placement change regularly .........which is great.

The speed of play is always good (less than 4 hours), and the pro shop staff, as well as the starters are always friendly.

Commented on 04/12/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, MHsWslzRhFqcKTu17TVp! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Bay Forest Golf Course!

Commented on 04/05/2021

Hello, deadeye66. Thank you for visiting us at Bay Forest Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 04/02/2021

Commented on 03/25/2021

Commented on 03/29/2021

Hello, u314161253514. Thank you for visiting us at Bay Forest Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 03/10/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u197500111! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Bay Forest Golf Course!

Pasadena, Texas
Houston, Texas
Deer Park, Texas
Houston, Texas
Dickinson, Texas
Dickenson, Texas
Friendswood, Texas
AUSTIN, TX | Enjoy a minimum of 1 nights' accommodation at Horseshoe Bay Resort and 1 round of golf on your choice of either the Apple Rock, Ram Rock, or Slick Rock Courses.
SAN ANTONIO, TX | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at La Cantera Resort & Spa and 2 rounds of golf at La Cantera Resort - Palmer Course and La Cantera Resort - Resort Course.
EL DORADO, AR | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at The Haywood El Dorado, Tapestry Collection by Hilton and 2 rounds of golf at Mystic Creek Golf Club.