Type Public/Municipal

Year Built 1988
Architect Jay Riviere

Conference Facilities

Commented on 09/13/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, hgarza1968! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Bay Forest Golf Course!

Hard & Fast

Greens were great, fairways hard & fast. Great value.

Commented on 09/10/2021

Hi, u9718767. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Bay Forest Golf Course.

Best value in the area

Greens were fantastic, pace of play was smooth, and the cart girl made her way around 3-4 times. Friendly staff and great course conditions overall. Will definitely be back!

Commented on 09/13/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u825334139! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Bay Forest Golf Course!

Excellent course! Highly Recommend it!

Excellent and well managed course, very well maintained greens, very friendly staff.

Commented on 09/08/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, ShibTX2! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Bay Forest Golf Course!

Paths

Cart paths are in dire need of attention. Course was cart paths only on the day I played. I understand the need to require that as the course was very wet. Staying on the paths was pretty unpleasant due to the incredibly bumpy ride.

Commented on 09/08/2021

Hi, markdt! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back at Bay Forest Golf Course!

Disappointing 5 some

Live this course and highly enjoy it. It was disappointing they let 2 five somes ahead of us and no help getting pst them. I have no problem I suppose if people want to play a 5 some but at least give a little Marshall help to someone trying to play through.

Commented on 09/06/2021

Hello, Lkevward. Thank you for visiting us at Bay Forest Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Course

Fairways and greens are in excellent shape . Highly recommend ..

Commented on 09/02/2021

Hello, u000001447816. Thank you for visiting us at Bay Forest Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 09/06/2021

Hello, u000008049968. Thank you for visiting us at Bay Forest Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 08/17/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Bay Forest Golf Course!

Course layout and staff

3 par fives all in 9 holes are unique!!! Very rare and I like that. I am usually a walk-on and they have accommodated me the best they could and my hat is off to them. I play when I can for my wife is battling cancer which doesn’t allow me to book in advance.

Commented on 09/09/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, Darrell3632175! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Bay Forest Golf Course!

Commented on 08/16/2021

Hi, chanceimhoff. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Bay Forest Golf Course.

Commented on 08/16/2021

Hi, rdoyal13. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Bay Forest Golf Course.

Great Value, inexpensive range balls

As good of greens as there are in Houston area. Great things being done on fairways.

Commented on 08/04/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, DanHarms! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Bay Forest Golf Course!

Best course conditions played all year!!

A lot of courses struggled with the freeze, greens and rain, not this place. Greens in great shape, fairways is good shape. Best course for your money in the area IMO.

Commented on 08/13/2021

Hi, PSK2329. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Bay Forest Golf Course.

Hidden Gem

Been golfing in area for 3 years now and never played Bay Forrest look what I’ve been missing!
Superb course layout with a great mix of par 3 ,4 and some reachable 5 s even for me !
Fairways greens and overall course in top condition water in play for I would say 80% of the time but not overly difficult if you think about where your safe area is
Greens ran fast and true but took some reading make sure you look from all around !
My only problem is normally I’m a single player and they don’t publish online for singles I don’t mind being paired up or added to a group in fact that’s what Golf is about

Will be back as soon as possible loved it

Commented on 08/03/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, robbuckle! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Bay Forest Golf Course!

Super value

Played on a Wednesday afternoon. Was not busy and pace of play was perfect. The overall condition of course was outstanding. The location is not convenient for me but it’s worth the drive. One of Houston’s best values! Staff could be friendlier but that’s my only negative.

Commented on 08/02/2021

Hi, cpreston292. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Bay Forest Golf Course.

Commented on 07/30/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u000001434581! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Bay Forest Golf Course!

Clubhouse attitude sucks for Golf Now users.

Commented on 07/27/2021

Hi, Lkevward. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Bay Forest Golf Course.

Clubhouse staff is terrible

For some reason the clubhouse staff resents that you booked through golf now. They literally make you feel like crap. Like somehow you have taken money from their pocket . I talked to one guy about he apologized for the grumpy old man. Good luck if you make it to the course it’s awesome. .

Commented on 07/27/2021

Hi, Lkevward! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back at Bay Forest Golf Course!

Fun course

Thoroughly enjoyed the course. Lots of water, very challenging. Plays much longer than it looks. Green were in great shape as well as the fairways. Great public course.

Commented on 07/26/2021

Hi, u000007920024. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Bay Forest Golf Course.

Pasadena, Texas
Houston, Texas
Deer Park, Texas
Houston, Texas
Dickinson, Texas
Dickenson, Texas
Friendswood, Texas
AUSTIN, TX | Enjoy a minimum of 1 nights' accommodation at Horseshoe Bay Resort and 1 round of golf on your choice of either the Apple Rock, Ram Rock, or Slick Rock Courses.
SAN ANTONIO, TX | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at La Cantera Resort & Spa and 2 rounds of golf at La Cantera Resort - Palmer Course and La Cantera Resort - Resort Course.
EL DORADO, AR | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at The Haywood El Dorado, Tapestry Collection by Hilton and 2 rounds of golf at Mystic Creek Golf Club.