Style Executive
Mauna Lani Resort WikiWiki Course

Year Built N/A
Fairways Seashore Paspalum
Greens Seashore Paspalum

Dress code Proper golf attire must be worn at all times

Clubhouse, Banquet Facilities, Spa, Locker Rooms

Fitness, Tennis

Screw the last guys review! This place is great!

If you are super golf snob and came to hawaii to play serious golf than this course is more of a fun little warm up. Go to Mauna Kea and spend $250+ to play on a serene and challenging course. If you want to have fun with your kids and you don’t take yourself or golf too seriously than it’s well worth the money. My son and I played a 4:30 tee time we were the only ones on the course and just had a the best time bonding and working on our game. Your in hawaii abs there are ocean views. The staff is amazing and friendly. Super laid back yet professional. This course should have more good reviews to it detour people to have sone fun. It will now be the first course I play with my son before we take on a more challenging course like Mauna Kea and I wish had done things in that order this time. Remember it’s about having fun,

Incentivized Review

mauna lani wik wiki actually for Keiki’s

Don’t be fooled into a round on this so called course. It’s not a “quick” 3 par track. It is 100% a kids or beginner setup. At 39.00 for the 9 holes it is a serious ripoff to adults that play a little. For kids up to age 10-11 i’d recommend it but that’s it. The course is glorified mowing of old driving range and a fairway and that’s it.
An adult 15-30 hdcp won’t pull out anything beyond a PW and the putter. save the 39.00 per player and use the range!

Commented on 01/08/2022

Bruh it literally says Keiki on the signs for almost each hole. I don’t know what was going on with you emotionally or if you just had a bad day when you wrote this review but I think it’s pretty unfair and you almost made my son and I miss an incredible experience for an incredible price. With inflation everywhere this honestly isn’t a lot of money to play golf in hawaii near the ocean. I don’t know why you even played here in the first place if your such a serious and seasoned golfer?! You should have just played one of the real 18 hole Mauna Lani courses for 5x $$$ (at least.) LUCKILY I spoke to some locals who are great golfers and can play any course they want any day of the week and they all said Wiki Wiki is a great course for playing with your family or just to work on your game so despite your bad review we still went and had the best time! We had played Mauna Kea a few days before so believe me I know what else is out there. Mauna Kea kicked our butts and had we played the wiki course first we would have a had a better day at Mauna Kea but we still had FUN because we don’t take ourselves too seriously especially on the big island when we are blessed enough to be playing golf in hawaii in the first place. I hope you reconsider this review so others don’t miss out like I almost did with my son. Do your research it’s a par 3 / 9 hole course for $39. What did you expect? Anyway your review has some truth but it’s also mean and deceptive.

Kohala Coast, Hawaii
Resort/Private
Kaupulehu Kona, Hawaii
Resort/Private
Kailua Kona, Hawaii
ISLAND OF HAWAII | Enjoy 4 nights' accommodations at Mauna Lani Auberge Resorts Collection and 3 rounds of golf at Mauna Lani North and South Courses & Wikiwiki 9-hole Short Course.
Enjoy 9 nights' accommodations at The Ritz-Carlton Kapalua, Mauna Lani Auberge Resorts Collection, and Timbers Kauai Ocean Club & Residences and 7 rounds of golf at Kapalua Golf Club (Plantation and Bay courses), Princeville Makai Golf Club, the Ocean Course at Hokuala and Mauna Lani Golf Club (North and South courses).
MAUI | Enjoy 4 nights' accommodations at The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua and 3 rounds of golf at the newly refined Kapalua Resort Plantation Course, Kapalua Resort Bay Course, and King Kamehameha Golf Club.
MAUI | Enjoy 4 nights' accommodations at Napili Kai Beach Resort and 3 rounds of golf at Kapalua Resort Plantation Course, Kapalua Resort Bay Course & King Kamehameha Golf Club.
OAHU | Enjoy 4 nights’ accommodations at The Four Seasons Resort - Oahu and 2 rounds of golf at Kapolei Golf Club (site of the LPGA’s LOTTE Championship).