Arrowhead Golf Course

Year Built 1974
Architect Don & Gary Oden

Excellent shape

Tee boxes fairways and greens were in great condition the pace today was good under 3 hours great course for the price of golfnow

Tale of two nines

Staff friendly and helpful. Front and back nine very different layouts. Front more wide open. Back tighter and requires target golf. Fairways and greens in good shape. Walked it with no issue.

Arrowhead

Overall nice course tee boxes could be better greens ok staff friendly

Commented on 05/27/2021

Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back at Arrowhead Golf Course!

Short but varied

It's a short course, but as a novice who can't trust his driver I liked the distance. Short on sand and water but lots of trees, with some dog legs and sloped greens, there were challenges. We started early, so pace was perfect.

Great Course for the price, clientele is the issue

Great Course hidden in Greenfield, IN. I play here alot. They have a value card that pays for itself if you want to golf here often. It's taken care of very well, and when it's rough, so what, it was twenty bucks. I've golfed all over Indiana and you don't see a Course like this for 20 bucks. Front nine is open and less challenging, back nine gets considerably harder, especially when the trees are full. Only problem with this place are the neckbeards who frequent it. They don't fix divots, they throw their beer cans on the ground, cigarette butts on every hole, they golf in jeans, play music from their carts, drive up into your tee box and have no sense of golf etiquette at all. If it weren't for the rednecks it would be great. Oh, and if one of you are reading this, you know who you are, go golf at a goat ranch and leave golf to the golfers.

Greens were in great shape

The greens were in great shape on March 30th. Our foursome played in just under 4 hours. The front nine and back nine are totally different. Had a good time.

A little disappointed

Love this course and consider it my home course. While it’s early in the season. Play was very slow group of five in front of me had to ask to pass twice. And the greens are usually great, they where severely pot marked with unfixed divots and rough and bumpy. Have. Hopes they will clean it up. If the play is going to increase at this course as I think it will they are going to have to have a range ranger to monitor play and flow. But opinions are like behinds everyone’s got on and they all stink at some time.

Commented on 06/17/2021

Hello, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We see you rated the course 2-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We take customer feedback very seriously at our course. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop and tell us what's on your mind. Thank you for playing Arrowhead Golf Course.

Very enjoyable

Nice day ,a litttle windy,course was in real good shape,will differentiately play here again

Slow, ragged, misleadung

Course offers low rate on Tee Off and Golf Now then charges $15.00 extra when you arrive for a cart barely able to run. Torn seats, loose steering, no windscreens and bald tires. Most wrecked and slow. "Cute layout for children or beginners."

Commented on 12/10/2020

Hi, we appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. For further resolution in this matter, please feel free to reach out to our team in the pro shop. Thanks for visiting Arrowhead Golf Course. We hope to hear back from you soon.

Love it

I’ve been playing this course for over 20 years I’ve watched it evolve as far as the fairways the drainage. The greens are always in excellent shape. If only the golfers would fix the Divet marks when they hit the green. The work of the greenskeeper and owner of the course is very evident wish there was a way that we could turn it into a par 72 instead of a par 70. Staff are great.

Enjoyed playing Arrowhead, it wasn't super tough but gave us enough challenge to test us. Par 5 on backside was tough, didn't expect the 90 degree left turn and be sure to hit it past trees that line the corner.

Disappointed

DO NOT PURCHASE A HOT DEAL FROM GOLF NOW!!!!! Golf Now leads you to believe carts are included. NOT THE CASE. When we checked in we were told carts would be $15 per person extra. $30 for two in a cart. Never paid $30 for a cart in over 60 years of playing this game. Due to the Pandemic, the clerk at check in let us each have our won cart, so I applaud her for that. We paid $66 for two players ($36.98 via Golf Now and $30 for carts) Read Golf Now carefully.

Commented on 08/14/2020

Hello, we appreciate you reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the experience you had when booking your round. Your feedback about confusion during the booking process is important to us. We always want to make sure our golfers are clear about their purchase before checking out. We ask that you contact GolfNow customer service at 1 (800) 767-3574 for clarity. Please have your confirmation number handy. Thank you for playing Arrowhead Golf Course. We hope to see you again soon.

retired

We paid $32 ($16 each) Then we were charged additional $15 each to ride. $62 for my wife and I was no deal for this course.

Arrowhead on a Wednesday

Course is in good playing condition. When we arrived for our 3:45 PM tee time we were asked to go off the back because they had league play as well as a high school girls match going on. After seven holes the girls who were competing and their parents and coaches appeared and stopped is in our tracks. When we attempted to go to the front nine, we were behind the last group in league play who informed us that they were backed up. We then went back to the clubhouse to request a refund. It was just too much going on. The staff was really friendly and understanding about it.

Great place to play for all experience levels!

Arrowhead is a hidden gem of a golf course! I have been playing here for over 15 years and the owner and staff have done an incredible job each season raising the level of this course. At the same time, it is very affordably priced and the layout is one that is both attainable for the lower level player while having its challenges for the more experienced player. If you want to play a fun course while not emptying your wallet, give Arrowhead a try!

Greenfield, Indiana
Greenfield, Indiana
Pendleton, Indiana
Knightstown, Indiana
3.6419705882
Fishers, Indiana
LAKE GENEVA, WI | Discover Lake Geneva’s premier must-visit destination at Geneva National Resort & Club. Located off the wooded slopes and shores of Lake Como, the semi-private Geneva National presents 54 holes of legendary golf designed by Arnold Palmer, Gary Player and Lee Trevino, along with on-course lodging at the Cottages & Suites at Geneva National.