Fox Hollow Golf Club
|Red (W)||70||4008 yards||68.0||119|
|Blue M: 66.1/111||290||471||342||121||421||341||130||376||177||2669||346||147||342||356||95||365||247||386||426||2710||5379|
|White M: 63.7/102||267||416||325||100||383||326||121||310||149||2397||302||141||325||311||85||311||240||327||407||2449||4846|
|Red M: 61.0/96 W: 62.9/98||227||350||203||88||271||215||115||264||96||1829||262||130||315||259||91||273||232||273||344||2179||4008|
Food & BeverageSnacks
Average course with a fair price
For the price of $23 for 18 holes and cart, it is hard to beat. I will warn that the cost comes with some issues...
1. Fairways are not great. Spotty at best.
2. Front 9 is an odd layout
3. Hole 3 is the worst hole in the south central KY area, the green is too small and slopes too much for the approach shot.
4. Hole 5 is a par 5 with a tee shot that requires you to hit into the face of a hill.
5. Hole 9 requires x-ray vision as tress block the view of the green most of the time
6. Back 9 is the better 9, but has a few quirks (mainly the 80 yard par 3)
Overall not an awful course but a cheap track to play if you are looking to get reps in.
Fair course for the money
Play this course fairly regularly as I work nearby. Fairways are in fair to poor condition this year from late frost and dry summer conditions. Greens are watered and stay in decent shape. Tee boxes require a hammer to set the tee. Huge difference in play from front 9 to back 9, since they were clearly built years apart. Course is rarely "busy" aside from the frequent scrambles. Overall it's a pretty good value, small bucket at the range and 18 holes with a cart is around $20 total.