2.3

Credit Cards Accepted Discover Welcomed

Clubhouse, Meeting Facilities, Banquet Facilities

9-Hole Rounds 8

Commented on 08/27/2021

Thank you for reviewing us. We see you rated the course 3-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve before your next round. Feel free to comment on this review or reach out to the team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Hampton Golf Club, and we hope to see you again soon.

Ok course

The course is ok. The tees and greens need some repair.

Commented on 08/19/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the team. Thanks for visiting Hampton Golf Club, and we hope to see you again in the future.

Commented on 08/09/2021

Hello. We appreciate the review. You rated us 3-stars which means there is room to improve on your recent experience at Hampton Golf Club. Let us know, in the comments, how and where you would like to see changes from the course. Thanks for the feedback!

So overbooked

So overbooked. Had a 3 hour round of 9 and there was nothing at all I could do about it. The course is expensive for how poorly maintained it is. No reason to get a cart or handcart because of the amount of waiting you will do. Course is $14 +$2 for handcart and +$6 for cart. So you're either paying $14,$16, or $20 for a below-average course. For comparable courses in the area, this is way overvalued.

Commented on 07/27/2021

Hi, we appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes.

Your feedback helps us do better. We are looking into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly.

Thank you for visiting Hampton Golf Club. We hope you'll give us another try in the future.

Good

Good course, I’m a beginner and it allowed me to practice my game at a good pace. Like others have said, a lot of geese but not much you can do about that, they disappear after the 4th hole. Overall had a great time and will be coming back! Very friendly staff.

Difficulty Extremely Easy

Horrible

Geese poop was every where and would never come back any hills every where worst golf corse I’ve ever been to.

Commented on 07/14/2021

Thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the poor experience you had during your visit. The current condition is by no means the standard we strive to achieve and are working diligently to improve the course. Thank you for playing and we hope to see you again soon.

Let Down by Staff Members

Wanted to play Par 3 with friend who doesn't walk well lately. Called ahead to make sure I've could get a Cart. Guy on the phone said Sure Thing. Arrive next day only to be told, all the carts are for the Outing Only that was about to tee off. They would give me a pull cart. When I explained I called ahead of time yesterday.... guy just shrugged his shoulders and said Hey I Just Work Here. No Carts for You. I left. Nice cop- out statement old man.

Commented on 07/12/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes.

Great course for Beginners or a quick round

I've lived in the city for years and never knew about this course until I found it on Google by accident. I've golfed there twice this year and have been happy with the staff, course conditions and my round overall both times. It's a great course for beginners to work on their game or just to knock out a relaxing round. Took my son for his first round there last week and we had a great time. Course itself is in good shape....like any other small course they could use some money to fix the pathways, etc. Overall, great little course and I'll be back

Commented on 06/22/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We see you rated the course 1 star and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We take single star feedback very seriously at our course. You are welcome to comment further or reach out to our team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Hampton Golf Club.

A solid beginner-level course

It was a very reasonably priced, entry-level course. Tucked away near the 53-3 District Court building. Although called a “par 3” course there are several short par-4 holes as well. The pro shop was well stocked and the staff member there was helpful. They also had plenty of carts on a weekend, although it was lightly raining that day. The course layout was nothing to write home about, again very simple but there was some variety.

Commented on 06/22/2021

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We see you rated the course 2-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We take customer feedback very seriously at our course. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop and tell us what's on your mind. Thank you for playing Hampton Golf Club.

Best I've seen it

Honestly it's a short easy 9. The course is in the best condition that I can remember. They've put a bit of nice work into improvements from the club house to the greens.

Commented on 06/08/2021

Hi, RJ We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Hampton Golf Club!

Nice course. However had to wait too long. Slow golfers in front of us.

Commented on 06/08/2021

Hello, We appreciate the review. You rated us 3-stars which means there is room to improve on your recent experience at Hampton Golf Club. Let us know, in the comments, how and where you would like to see changes from the course. Thanks for the feedback!

Really Enjoy This Course

This course provides a great opportunity for both the novice golfer, as well as the intermediate golfer looking to focus more on his/her iron game.The overall layout is a great 9 hole course with ample mature trees, pond, and creeks, all nestled among nice homes and condo's.The people who run the course are very friendly and are as accommodating as possible. The green fees, motorized cart, and pull cart fees are very fair. Now for the items I feel that can be improved upon.The greens are usually cut a bit longer requiring a little more putting stroke than most courses require. The bunkers are mostly packed sand and could use a few more truckloads of the fluffy stuff from the Sleeping Bear Dunes area. And finally if at all possible, PLEASE do something about the geese overpopulation. I am just as much of an animal lover as the next guy, but they are ruining a true gem of Rochester Hills. No golfer likes putting through piles of goose poop. Will I keep coming back? Absolutely! The convenient location, friendly staff, and reasonable fees are definitely worth it!

Commented on 06/01/2021

Let us first say that we are so glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. We work hard to create a seamless experience with so you can focus on enjoying yourself and let us do the rest. We also want to thank you for your honest and constructive criticism of the course. Your comments are presented in a way we can incorporate them into actual change. We are going to escalate your review to our team in charge and do everything we can to improve before your next game. Thank you for visiting and playing at Hampton Golf Club. We hope to see you again soon!

Commented on 05/27/2021

Commented on 05/27/2021

3.2205882353
Rochester Hills, Michigan
Shelby Township, Michigan
Shelby Township, Michigan
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Savor the marvelous destination that is Northern Michigan and enjoy up to 36 holes a day during the long summer days! Our Boyne golf package features exceptional flexibility and selection thanks to two of the state's finest multi-course golf resorts.
NIAGARA FALLS, CAN | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at your choice of two hotels and 3 rounds of golf at Legends on the Niagara Battlefield and Usher's Creek courses, and Whirlpool.
KOHLER, WI | Enjoy 2 nights’ accommodations at The American Club or Inn at Woodlake, and 3 rounds of golf at Blackwolf Run and Whistling Straits courses.
KOHLER, WI | Enjoy 3 nights’ accommodations at The American Club or Inn at Woodlake, and 4 rounds of golf at Blackwolf Run and Whistling Straits courses.