Bay Pointe Golf Club in West Bloomfield, Michigan, USA | GolfPass

Bay Pointe Golf Club - MI

Year Built 1967
Architect Ernie Fuller

Commented on 08/02/2022

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Bay Pointe Golf Club!

Slow play

What was probably a very nice private club is now a mediocre public course. Fairways decent shape, rough in terrible shape, greens run true, but the real problem is the pace of play. Had a majority of holes where there were at least two and sometimes three groups waiting. Not fun on a 90 degree day, or any day. No ranger in sight, seems they just piled as many groups as they could fit without consideration for pace of play. Fix that and I will return, otherwise I'll spend my time and money somewhere else.

Commented on 08/02/2022

We apologize for the pace of play issue you experienced. We always try to keep a great pace when having our golfers on the course. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback as we will use your review to better the experience going forward. We hope you give us another try in the near future!

Commented on 07/29/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Bay Pointe Golf Club!

Commented on 07/22/2022

We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Bay Pointe Golf Club!

Good Course but Busy Day

Course was in really good shape. But the only con was that they stacked multiple foursomes within a couple hours which slowed the pace down horribly. Couldn’t even tee off the first hole after arriving couple minutes before my start because they already let the other two tee off before my check in. And we still waited to tee off on the second hole because of the foursome in front of us.

Commented on 07/13/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Bay Pointe Golf Club!

Most of the course was flooded or very wet. Layout was not my favorite.

Commented on 07/22/2022

Thank you for reviewing us. We see you rated the course 3-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve before your next round. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Bay Pointe Golf Club, and we hope to see you again soon.

Great public course!

Really impressed with the course upkeep and the quality of the greens. Looking forward to playing again.

Commented on 07/06/2022

Hello! We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us 5 stars. We're delighted to hear how much you enjoyed the pristine course conditions. We work hard to provide an exceptional experience, and it's very satisfying to hear from golfers like you who appreciate our efforts. We will inform the entire team so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back Bay Pointe Golf Club!

Good course to play, some tough holes

Good course to play. The course was in very good condition. Greens are in good shape. There are some tough challenging holes.

Commented on 07/22/2022

Thanks so much for your review. We're so glad you enjoyed your round at Bay Pointe Golf Club. That's what we like to hear! We hope to see you again soon!

Commented on 07/07/2022

Thank you for the awesome rating! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another great experience, and thanks for choosing Bay Pointe Golf Club!

June 2023

Course was in excellent condition. The fairways and greens are well manicured. Best condition since the course went public. Highly recommended.

Commented on 07/07/2022

Hello and thank you for visiting us at Bay Pointe Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 06/17/2022

Hello,

Wow

This course is really nice. The greens rolled true, the fairways were cut right, and the layout was really cool. Everything was in great condition and the staff in the pro shop were good people. The only thing I wasn’t a fan of was the yardage difference in the tee boxes. You had the tips just a few hundred yards over 6,000 and then the next set of tees plays like 4,700 yards, feels like there should be another set, having just the two handcuffs ya. Outside of the tee boxes I loved my experience and will definitely be back to play when I’m town.

Commented on 07/06/2022

Your feedback is important to us. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Bay Pointe Golf Club.

Heavy Rain Before Round - Cart Path Only

The course has a beautiful layout but a rainy night before required us to play cart path only.. The extra walking did not phase me but my golf partners began to fatigue after hole 12. They were spraying shots and looking for lost balls. It was tough to watch them suffer. They still managed to have a good time and the course remained protected.

Commented on 06/17/2022

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the team. Thanks for visiting Bay Pointe Golf Club, and we hope to see you again in the future.

Commented on 06/02/2022

We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share your favorite part of your experience and what we can do to earn that last star! Thanks for golfing at Bay Pointe Golf Club!

Commented on 06/08/2022

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round at Bay Pointe Golf Club!

Overall the course was in good shape, in some areas the course has drainage problems and today was no different. The greens were in good shape. Baypoint has long roughs, so try to keep your shot in the fairways. It has been awhile since I played there but, I'd return to play again.

Commented on 06/10/2022

Thank you for visiting us at Bay Pointe Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 05/21/2022

Hi, We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Bay Pointe Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Commented on 05/18/2022

Hello, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating! We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future to earn that last star!

Commerce Township, Michigan
White Lake, Michigan
Waterford, Michigan
Orchard Lake, Michigan
Commerce Township, Michigan
WHEELING | Enjoy 3 nights’ accommodations at Oglebay Resort’s Wilson Lodge and 2 rounds of golf at Oglebay Resort – Palmer & Jones Courses.
KOHLER, WI | Enjoy 2 nights’ accommodations at The American Club or the Inn at Woodlake and 3 rounds of golf at Blackwolf Run (River or Meadow Valleys Course) and Whistling Straits (Straits or Irish Course)
KOHLER, WI | Enjoy 3 nights’ accommodations at The American Club or the Inn on Woodlake and 4 rounds of golf at Blackwolf Run (River & Meadow Valley Courses) and Whistling Straits (Straits & Irish Courses).