With the second quarter of 2015 in the books, we thought we'd look back at the top rated courses on Golf Advisor from April through June.
Golf courses in all parts of the country qualified for the top 20, but it was Miami's Melreese Golf Course at International Links that checked in at no. 1. Located on the opposite side of the Miami International Airport as the more well known Trump National Doral Miami, Melreese is enjoying the fruits of a 2014 renovation project that has golfers tickled pink.
"The course renovations have made this a spectacular course for the money," wrote tgamba, who says he plays here every Saturday. Other reviewers appreciate Melreese's friendly customer service, while the fact it's a First Tee facility helps make the ambiance here welcoming for all ages.
Here's a look at the rest of the top 20. (Minimum 10 reviews needed between April 1-June 30, 2015).
Top 20 courses of the second quarter of 2015 on Golf Advisor
1. Melreese Golf Course at International Links, Miami
2. Yocha Dehe Golf Club at Cache Creek, Brooks, Calif.
3. The Hideaway Country Club, Fort Myers, Fla.
4. Tranquilo Golf Club at Four Seasons Resort Orlando, Orlando, Fla.
5. Cascade Course at Gold Mountain Golf Club, Bremerton, Wash.
6. Champions Course at Morongo Golf Club at Tukwet Canyon, Beaumont, Calif.
7. Mountain Falls Golf Course, Pahrump, Nev.
8. Snow Mountain at Las Vegas Paiute Golf Resort, Las Vegas
9. Rams Hill Golf Club, Borrego Springs, Calif.
10. The Vineyards Golf Club, Riverhead, N.Y.
11. The Golf Club at Magnolia Landing, Fort Myers, Fla.
12. The Club at Eaglebrooke, Lakeland, Fla.
13. Brasstown Valley Resort, Young Harris, Ga.
14. Ashton Hills Golf Club, Covington, Ga.
15. Vaaler Creek Golf Club, Blanco, Texas.
16. Oak Marsh at Amelia Island Plantation, Amelia Island, Fla.
17. Cleghorn Plantation Golf & Country Club, Rutherfordton, N.C.
18. The Ridges Country Club, Hayesville, N.C.
19. Wolf Course at Las Vegas Paiute Golf Resort, Las Vegas
20. Ravisloe Country Club, Homewood, Ill.