Morgan's Crossing in Scottsville, New York, USA | GolfPass

Formerly known as Chili Country Club.

Morgan's Crossing

Year Built 1961

Credit Cards Accepted VISA, MasterCard, Discover Welcomed
Fivesomes Allowed Yes
Single Allowed No
Dress code Standard golf attire.

Bar, Snacks, Restaurant

Morgan’s Crossing

I hadn’t played here in maybe 25 years and was pleasantly surprised at the upgrades… greens were clean, newly paved cart paths. Challenging enough! Fun day

Love it...

Hadn't played this course in a while...glad we returned. Well managed and friendly staff. Definitely will return a few more times this season.

Liked the course they’re doing many upgrades. My only concern was that when we made the turn we noticed that they let groups start off the back

Commented on 07/05/2022

Hi, madad1959. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Morgan's Crossing.

Greens not built correctly. In good shape, but do not roll well. No ranger. Followed a twosome for 6 holes wouldn’t let me thru. Walked off course.

Commented on 06/27/2022

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us, bmayhew. We are going to pass on your feedback to the team. Thanks for visiting Morgan's Crossing, and we hope to see you again in the future.

Good conditions

Played early to avoid the heat and had a pleasant round. Repaired extra ball marks on the greens and they rolled pretty true. There was repaving going on for some of the cart paths which will make those nicer once completed as several areas were showing their age. Hats off to the new owners for investing.

Commented on 06/23/2022

Thanks so much for the great review, bhengenius. We look forward to welcoming you back to our course soon. Thanks for choosing Morgan's Crossing.

Commented on 06/21/2022

Hi, Elcid828. We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share with us your favorite part of your experience. Thanks for golfing at Morgan's Crossing!

Commented on 06/13/2022

Hello tedmny,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating! We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future to earn that last star!

It’s a Nice long course we played In the spring so grass was very long would love to play it in the summer

Commented on 05/18/2022

Hello, Jackieheaney. Thank you for visiting us at Morgan's Crossing. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Shop Staff

Went in for some help with a driver and the staff was absolutely clueless. Used to be staffed full of knowledgeable guys that could tell you anything about anything. It’s the exact opposite now. Better off at Dicks or Big Oak.

Commented on 05/18/2022

Your feedback is greatly appreciated. After 20+ years selling exclusively online, Rock Bottom Golf's first brick & mortar store at Morgan's Crossing has been a learning experience for sure. I promise we are working hard to staff the shop with the best Golf IQ possible! I'd like to learn more about what you experienced so we can assure a better experience for all guests going forward, please reach me directly at tom@rockbottomgolf.com. I look forward to hearing from you and can help get you into a new driver for the right price, and thanks again for your feedback... -Tom Rath CEO/Founder RockBottomGolf.com

Morgan Crossing

Price was great! Course was in great shape for late April.. Definitely will be back

Commented on 04/26/2022

Hello, Harald12. Thanks so much for your review. We're so glad you enjoyed your round at Morgan's Crossing. That's what we like to hear! We hope to see you again soon!

Commented on 06/21/2022

We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share your favorite part of your experience and what we can do to earn that last star! Thanks for golfing at Morgan's Crossing!

Commented on 06/09/2022

Hello u116706609,

Nice layout

Overall a nice layout and good value. Greens were a bit slow and course conditions were average at best all around (bunkers weren’t well kept, fairways were cut high but in good shape). Just a little rough around the edges.

Commented on 10/18/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us, u000004763902. We are going to pass on your feedback to the team. Thanks for visiting Chili Country Club, and we hope to see you again in the future.

Commented on 10/12/2021

Hi, JSurline. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Chili Country Club.

Commented on 09/06/2021

Hi, u1374583. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Chili Country Club.

Nice Course

Great deal for this course. A little long but nice to play. In great shape

Commented on 11/02/2021

Your feedback is important to us, u417575490. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Chili Country Club.

Commented on 11/08/2021

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, dotts1712. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Chili Country Club!

Commented on 08/02/2021

Hi, u6300758. We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share with us your favorite part of your experience and what we can do earn that last star! Thanks for golfing at Chili Country Club!

New management, trending upward!

Chili was always known for it’s incredible pro shop, even before the new management took over.

However, they’re really doing wonders for the course itself. Including being on GolfNow way more often than in the past.

Plus, it’s the little things that make a golf outing rememberable. The free, wooden tees in the golf carts. Very nice touch. I’m very impressed with what I’m seeing.

The course conditions are some of the best I have ever seen. It’s no surprise I shot the best I ever have here, today. The cut work is masterful.

I’ll be booking another round soon through GolfNow!!!

Commented on 07/29/2021

Hello, u1070435. Thank you for visiting us at Chili Country Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Course was very slow but was busy!! Burger at the turn was raw

Commented on 07/26/2021

Hello. Thank you for reviewing the course. We apologize for the delay of play during your round. This is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We work hard to accommodate everyone who visits our course and to best control pace allowing everyone to finish in a reasonable amount of time. We will continue to look for ways to improve, and we are glad to see you rated the course conditions to be great during your game. Thank you for playing Chili Country Club. We hope to see you again soon.

Scottsville, New York
West Henrietta, New York
Rochester, New York
Caledonia, New York
Rochester, New York
WHEELING | Enjoy 3 nights’ accommodations at Oglebay Resort’s Wilson Lodge and 2 rounds of golf at Oglebay Resort – Palmer & Jones Courses.
ATLANTIC CITY, NJ | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Seaview, A Dolce Hotel and 2 rounds of golf at Seaview Golf Club - Bay & Pines Courses.