Mill Creek Golf Club

Year Built 2004
Architect Ray Hearn (2004) Paul Albanese (2004)

Credit Cards Accepted Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover
Dress code Proper golf attire required.

Bar, Grill, Restaurant

Area Gem

For those who appreciate an interesting course with a unique layout and in very good conditions, this is for you.. I feel it is one of the best courses for the money in the area.

Good day of golf

We very much enjoyed the round.
Course is in great condition but challenging .
Just a joy to play.

Commented on 06/24/2022

Hi, Beograd1950. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Mill Creek Golf Club.

good course for good golfers

this is a challenging course even for Bogey golfers. Pick the right tee boxes. know your distances and correct club selection. very nice layout and great conditions fairways and greens. Be careful on a windy day...it could be vbrutal there.Staff is great.

Commented on 06/17/2022

Your feedback is important to us, Ron6059655. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Mill Creek Golf Club.

Commented on 06/17/2022

Hi, TommyPhommachanh. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Mill Creek Golf Club.

Another nice day on the links

The course was dry even though we had over an inch of rain a couple days before. The rain did help the greens to “green up” since I had last played a week and half before and they were rolling nicely. The rough really filled in due to the rain - the first cut can be challenging to find balls in and the second cut seemed to have grown almost 6” since my previous round - don’t go there.

Commented on 06/07/2022

Thank you for your review, bhengenius. We will pass along your positive experience and feedback to our team at Mill Creek Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 06/13/2022

Hi, u0000014822110. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Mill Creek Golf Club.

Great greens

Had a great round with 2 friends at Mill Creek today. Greens were in perfect condition and the fairways were cut right with excellent lies for your golf ball. Don't go in the heather or you most likely will lose your ball. Staff provided courteous and efficient service. Great value for the price. Highly recommend this course!

Commented on 06/06/2022

Your feedback is important to us, Tmiller2000. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Mill Creek Golf Club.

Great conditions, great time, good score.

Everyone had a great time! I Will Definitely be back for more fun and challenges.

Commented on 06/15/2022

Hi, u000005790374. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Mill Creek Golf Club.

Commented on 06/06/2022

Hi, u000005790374. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Mill Creek Golf Club.

Commented on 06/02/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, bigboy2733! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Mill Creek Golf Club!

Commented on 06/06/2022

Hi, l583727. We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share with us your favorite part of your experience. Thanks for golfing at Mill Creek Golf Club!

Absolutely fantastic course.

First time playing the course and upon checking in they was quick to give a few pointers. There had been a lot of rain the last couple days but the course was perfect, no muddy fairways. Has easily become one of the top 3 courses within 50 miles in my book.

Commented on 06/01/2022

Hi, Bardin. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Mill Creek Golf Club.

Season Opener

First time out for us this season, and had a great time. Course was in good shape, and we weren't rushed.

Commented on 06/01/2022

Thank you for taking the time to review us, rjpowers5022. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Mill Creek Golf Club thanks you!

Great day on the course

I enjoyed my round with a father/daughter pair that I met. The weather was perfect and the course was in good shape especially since we’ve had so little rain. The greens were firm and rolled very nicely (a little faster than for my round two weeks ago). The fairways are in good shape and the rough is filling in. As mentioned in my previous review there are some traps that need some new sand.

Commented on 06/01/2022

Thank you for taking the time to review us, bhengenius. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Mill Creek Golf Club thanks you!

Commented on 05/27/2022

Hi, u2042657. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Mill Creek Golf Club.

Has potential

It’s a country course. Good price and nice new electric cart. The cart paths are busted up. Several bunkers just dirt and vegetation. Tough is thick and tough, too thick for me. It’s no country club but decent practice course in the country

Commented on 05/16/2022

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us, u000004951751. We are going to pass on your feedback to the team. Thanks for visiting Mill Creek Golf Club, and we hope to see you again in the future.

Love Millcreek !

Millcreek has 5 different tees to choose from. We played the white tees on a Wed. Carts are nice, they come with a sm cooler box with ice and 2 bottles of water, nice Plus!! Layouts are interesting and challenging. Can't find one boring hole. We were lucky, for our tee time it was wide open, pace was perfect for us, about 4 1/2 hour round. Members and players were respectful. There was a couple of singles, No trouble letting him play thru. No one was in a hurry or hitting up on you. We usually play Millcreek 3 times a year. Would love to play it every week. I shot a 95. My putting sucks, too many 3 putts & I think the greens are tough. Couldn't find my ball on hole 11 on my second shot, this hole always tough for me, everything plays uphill and blind flag off the tee. Very helpful to bring your GPS !!

Commented on 05/18/2022

Hi, allenc61. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Mill Creek Golf Club.

Commented on 05/18/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, markunderdown! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Mill Creek Golf Club!

Nice day on the course

First time playing this year and the course was in good condition with a few traps needing some sand/work. The greens were firm and rolled pretty well. The Heather was cut down so that was a pleasant surprise but still offered challenges hitting out of it. Beautiful day but not many people were out so we played pretty quick

Commented on 05/12/2022

Hello, bhengenius. Thank you for visiting us at Mill Creek Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Wer conditions due to rain in recent weeks

Bunkers need improvement

Used to have the best bunkers in the area.

Commented on 05/10/2022

Thank you for your review, u000001691679. We will pass along your positive experience and feedback to our team at Mill Creek Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Scottsville, New York
Scottsville, New York
Caledonia, New York
West Henrietta, New York
Rush, New York
Le Roy, New York
Rochester, New York
Rush, New York
ATLANTIC CITY, NJ | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Seaview, A Dolce Hotel and 2 rounds of golf at Seaview Golf Club - Bay & Pines Courses.