Style Traditional
Manor Golf Club

Year Built 1928
Architect Alex Findlay (1928)

Golf School Academy Yes - "Manor Golf Academy"

Manor is a great Value

Numerous winter projects have tee boxes moved around but it’s playable. A bit short, but challenging.

Cold weather but played well

Manor is challenging on many holes. A few tee boxes are under construction making holes sped, but it is a fun short course.

A nice surprise

First time playing this course. It definitely exceeded our expectations. Short, yet challenging. In great condition for late season/out of season. We will definitely be coming back.

Great Staff

Nice neighborhood course that won't break the bank. The staff is extremely friendly, and the course is good for the price.

Commented on 11/18/2020

Thank you for playing at the Manor and for your four star rating! We strive for five-and it looks like pace of play may have affected our rating. We have a course ambassador on weekends, but pace of play is important to us so we encourage all of our golfers to please call the pro shop if there are any issues with regard to that. We look forward to seeing you back at the Manor soon!

Slow as dirt

Do not play here on a nice day if you expect to play anything close to a 4 hour round. They intentionally overcrowd the place because they “don’t want to miss out on the business” according to the guy at the desk. They won’t even bother to pair up twosomes. It’s ridiculous, and it’s every single time if it’s a nice day. On top of that the maintenance crew doesn’t have any regard for the golfers. They aerated the fairways by the greens midday to the point that they were on every hole we were on on the front. I stood on 9 fairway for 10 minutes while 6 of them were blowing the chunks of dirt, and ended up having to just hit into them. 5 fairway is literally a lake if it rains at all too. Go somewhere else. It’s a decent enough course but not worth the hassle

Commented on 11/17/2020

Thank you for playing at Manor Golf. I am sorry your round did not meet your expectation with regard to pace of play. We value your business as well as your opinion, but with that being said, as the owner I can assure you that we do not overcrowd our course purposely and I personally put twosomes together on busy days on the tee sheet and work with my starter. Our maintenance crew works hard to maintain good conditions for our golfers and it is a shame you happened to play the day they were doing that. If you had called the pro shop we could have addressed the pace of play and potentially put you in a position where you would not have been behind the work our maitenance crew was doing. This course is a family livelihood and passion. We are truly grateful for our customers who give us the opportunity to be in this business. I personally invite you to contact me directly so I can talk about your experience and a way we can improve your experience next time you are here. Cheryl Heckman, Owner, 610-334-8690

Dirt slow

Don’t go here on a nice day unless you like playing 5+ hour rounds. They intentionally overcrowd the place because they “don’t want to miss out on the business” as the guy at the desk told me. They won’t even bother to pair up twosomes. On top of that it’s in mediocre condition. The maintenance crew doesn’t have any regard for the people playing. I stood off 9 green while 5 of them ran leaf blowers for 10 minutes until I finally just had to hit into them. I’ve played here plenty of times, and it’s the same every time. If it’s a nice day, you aren’t playing in 4 hours. No chance. Play somewhere else.

Commented on 11/18/2020

We are thrilled you had a great time here and gave us a 5 star rating! Thank you for playing the Manor and for taking the time to share your experience!

Commented on 11/18/2020

Thank you for playing Manor Golf and for taking the time to rate us! We appreciate the 5 star rating and always want our customers to have the best experience thus we value the input to keep working hard on that. We look forward to you playing us again soon!
Cheryl Heckman, Owner

Course conditions and value.

Greens were good, fairways were a bit shaggy but for the money, it was a great deal.

Very Enjoyable Day

Great course laid into the rolling country side... Has several quite hard holes and some easy ones... Great place to play when the weather is nice outside and in the fall with all the leaves changing.... Conditions are good but not perfect, more of what you would expect from a public course. I will go back again

So slow

Took 3 hours to play 9 holes. Overly booked to the max

Commented on 10/27/2020

Thank you for playing Manor Golf Club and for taking the time to share your perspective. We apologize your round was slow-and no doubt if you played on a Sunday, it could have been very busy given the weather and the influx of golfers playing the game with the pandemic. Pace of play is something we pride ourselves in at Manor Golf Club-typically our regulars, given normal conditions can play the course in 3.5 hours. Sounds like potentially other factors could have been involved here. We do have a course ambassador on weekends, and I always encourage my golfers to call into the pro shop if there is anything we can assist with out on the course that we may be unaware of. I invite you to call me and provide more details so we can ensure a beter experience for you the next time you play. I also value my customer's feedback as we strive to ensure our customers know how much they are valued. Cheryl Heckman, Owner, 610-334-8690

Tough Challenge fir first-time

This course was tough for first-time. If you're not familiar with holes and greens, its a tough tasks. Greens are small, and players need to pay attention to the reads and place the ball in the right places or they could slide off. Almost all the holes are elevated: downhill, uphill, no breaks. Carts are gas-powered, and need to park them on places where you won't get stuck. People are friendly and understand the struggles. Id play there again.

Windy wet and soggy

It was very windy and there was some water in some spots but that was expected due to the rain we had that day, but the greens rolled great and the course was in good shape. And I was the only one on the course.

Love playing this course.

The course was in great shape as usual, they are rebuilding tee boxes on 11 & 18.Re

Commented on 10/10/2020

Thank you for playing the Manor and for appreciating us-as we appreciate you too! Yes, we are very excited to be rebuilding our tee boxes and also to be addressing some of our cart path issues this fall. We prioritize keeping the course in great shape and our superintendent works very hard-so thank for noticing and posting your review!
Cheryl Heckman
Owner

Unique layout

Loved the layout. Many big ups & downs. Greens in great shape. Fairways & tee boxes fair. Cart paths TERRIBLE in places. Club house needs to be cleaned up. Staff friendly.

Commented on 10/10/2020

Thank you for playing at Manor Golf Club! We truly appreciate you not only playing, but taking the time to review our course. Yes, the cart paths need work and I am blessed to have the resources with the increased business this year to address those this fall. We are also rebuidling a few of our tee boxes and looking to continue to make as many improvements as we can. Glad you love the layout-yes, it is indeed challening with many new positions to be playing from each time you play! We hope to see you back soon!

Good value

Good bang for the buck. I was first tee time out as a single an$ completed my round in 2.5 hours. Moderate difficulty, lots of hills, in excellent condition

Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania