Mint Valley Golf Course

Year Built 1976
Architect Ron Fream (1976)

Snacks, Restaurant

Clubhouse, Banquet Facilities, Showers, Locker Rooms

Tennis

Great course, great value

The greens and fairways are in excellent condition. Friendly staff, yummy food and great value for money course. Pace of play today wasn’t great because the players in front of us were beginners. I guess we all were beginners once!

Worth any drive

Great value Not long but always in great shape. Brand new carts. Fast pace on weekdays. Have never been disappointed

Mint Valley

Little gem. Greens terrific. Course beautiful. Price unbelievable. Well worth the hour drive.

Little Wet

Practice facility was just sanded, pace is a little slow but expected I guess for public course on a nice spring day. Ground is soggy

Wonderful Spring day

Late March dry day and a course in good shape even with all the rain provided a nice afternoon.
Course is still a little wet and no roll but getting better everyday day. Still a challenge with some fun.

one of our favorite courses.

Very well kept course. Pace of play was relaxing, enough time between players. Fun course, managed very well. Good value for the money!

Great corse but sloppy conditions.

Recent heavy rains. Lots of mud. No role out on fairway shots, just a buried ball. Overall, I love this course and play it regularly and give it an overall 4 star rating.

Commented on 03/05/2021

Hello, Thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the poor experience you had during your visit. Your feedback about the course is important to us. With the recent rain we are working to get everything up to par. We have projects ongoing to recover the fairways and greens from the water on the course. The current condition is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We are going to escalate your feedback to our team so we can make improvements before your next game. We will continue to work towards an excellent experience by using your comment for guidance. Thank you for playing Mint Valley Golf Course. We hope to see you again soon.

Muddy in January

After significant rainfall, our foursome played Mint Valley.
Tee boxes were a bit beat up, fairways were OK. And playable.
Greens were very nice. The conditions are to be expected in the middle of winter.
No fault of the course operators.

Pace of play.

I understand there are other people who are a lot quicker than others playing the game, but you also have beginners that wanna learn and for the staff to drive around and tell golfers that the group isn’t too far behind us makes us feel rushed and cause even more delays potentially. Other than that I enjoyed the course and everything it had to offer.

Mid Valley longviews little gem

Well let's just say and takes me one hour to get to Wear Valley from my House that should say enough

Commented on 12/14/2020

Hello, we appreciate the review. You rated us 3-stars which means there is room to improve on your recent experience at Mint Valley Golf Course? Please let us know, in the comments, how and where you would like to see changes from the course. Thanks for the feedback!

Enjoyable Round

First time playing Mint Valley, wanted to play somewhere new the weekend of Thanksgiving and found a deal at Mint Valley.

The course was in pretty good condition considering the amount of water we saw going into the weekend. The course was fair with some challenging holes.

Lots of choices to make off the tee in order to set yourself up for the second shot. It was challenging without it being punishing.

Commented on 12/07/2020

Hi, thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back at Mint Valley Golf Course!

Awesome course

Great course to play. They always keep the course in great shape. The course drains water very well so you never have huge water issues. Its layout is great for beginners and still hard enough for low handicappers

Backed Up

I've played here many times. Lately it appears they have allowed more folks on and it's been getting more backed up. On November 1, 2020 the weather was perfect. We noticed there was no starter (so this should probably have tipped us off we might run into trouble). We were a 2-some and started promptly at 12:45. Once we reached number 2 tee, the 2-some in front of us were already waiting and asked if we'd like to join them which we did. We still were waiting but only a few minutes each hole. On the turn we noticed a group that had been two holes in front of us were now right in front and were waiting to tee off. Our friends had left so we were back to a 2-some. Every hole 10-15, was a long wait. The 4-some in front of us were waiting and so on and so on. So it didn't appear to be a function of slow play rather there were just too many folks on the course. Finally at 17 we just gave up as there were two groups waiting! As we drove off we saw that on the 18th tee there was a 5-some playing. Not sure if that was an attempt to consolidate in order to try and move faster or what but it was a bummer that such a beautiful day didn't turn out to be a great round.

I hope MV can put more focus on managing the flow as it's a great course and a good value with nice people but if this continues I think it will rectify on its own as folks simply will choose to stop coming.

Commented on 11/03/2020

Hello, thank you for reviewing the course. We would like to apologize for the delay of play during your round. Please know that this is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. With an uncharacteristically full day, we work hard to accommodate everyone who visits our course and allow our guest the chance to complete their rounds. With that in mind, we are working to best control pace and allow everyone to finish in a reasonable amount of time. We will continue to look for ways to improve and use your comments as guidance in doing so. Thank you for playing Mint Valley Golf Course. We hope to see you again soon.

Great Value

Cost is probably too low for quality of course. If you have played here over the years the course is now significantly more playable and in way better conditions than in past. Manager/Pro is very attentive, professional, and approachable with questions and suggestions.

Pace was quite slow today. This coming from a bogey+ golfer. 4 some stuck behind 2-2somes without the ability to pass. Sand all over the greens.

Very friendly laid back atmosphere. Folks on the course are very courteous.

Longview, Washington