A view from tee #1 at Crockett Ridge Golf Course (Lonnie Salyer).

Formerly known as Old Island Golf Course

Crockett Ridge Golf Course

Year Built 1999
Fairways Bentgrass
Greens Bentgrass
Architect Tom Clark (1999) Gus Grantham (1998)

Great value

Take time and enjoy this course. I would have rated a 5 but it is still early and the fairways haven’t grown in.

Nice course, good value

This was the first time we've played this course in several years, since they've started offering Tee Off or Golfnow rates. It was in good shape but the fairways haven't greened up yet.

Well worth the visit

Visiting family in the area. Short notice, they were able to fit in our threesome. We had an excellent time and the course was in great shape for early spring. The staff is extremely friendly and professional. I’ll be back!

Potential

The course was in decent shape. A lot of renovations taking place in pro shop and on course. A lot of potential to be one of better course in area. We will see where make over takes it.

Pretty Good Overall

First of all, the greens were in really good shape and rolled well. There was a lot of work going on with most of the bunkers and a lot of them weren’t playable. We had a slow group of two people in front of us who seemed like they were purposely holding up play. We asked them about as nicely as we could to speed it up a little, but that just made it worse. Overall, we had a good time and would definitely go back.

A must play

This course presents a challenge for all handicap’s.
They are removing a lot of sand traps to help pace of play which I feel should be left however they must make a profit to stay opened.
Give it a shot!

What an Attitude!!

I can't comprehend why the first thing out of the attendant's mouth to me was, "we know how you like to give us bad reviews because we don't have a marshal out there".! Ironically I still gave them 4 stars last time... So I decided to do what I was already accused of! What's the point of even having reviews if staff is going to complain about them!!!?? Rather than try to make things better, why don't we just cry about the review!!? PATHETIC!!! I hope the next time I go to Kiskiak, I'm treated with respect, rather than harassed for writing the truth!!!!

Staff is extremely amazing

I went to play a round Tuesday but had a extremely horible migraine and so I went and told the club house associate that I could not play Tuesday and he gave me a raincheck that I cashed in on Thursday and my raincheck Wich only covered half of my round for Thursday so the associate really helped me to be able to play my round that day

Crockett Ridge

I’ve played this course many times but today was the first time I’ve played through GolfNow. Tuesday’s is discount day there anyway. Love the course. Greens always roll nice. Tight fairways but for the most part open to where you can play from the wrong fairway and still have shots. Easy par 5s for the most part. Overall love the course.

Long Way

Course has come a long way, always a nice track just a little rough. Not anymore!!!

Bad day

Crocket Ridge did not accept our discount from Tee Off so we didn't get to play. They have bo deal with Tee Off.

Great golf course

The course has really has quite a bit of work to it recently. The bunkers have almost all been completely re-done, such nice crisp walls and edges. I highly recommend this course to anyone that has not played it or has not played there in the past year especially.

Still not a TeeOff course mind you, but course wise - Thumbs Up

Great course!

I loved the layout of the course, fun but challenging. Everything was in great shape! Pace of play was a good bit slow; caused by 1 group that backed up the whole course. I will be back!!

@$$holes

This course did not honor GolfNow tee times, and this information was not provided until my friends and I arrived at the course for our tee time. We were left out of pocket for our prepaid tee time and did not get to play the course at all.

Terrible

After booking my time for three players we arrived and were told that our reservations were fake and they take no third party apps luckily Tee off refunded me but they should take that course off of the app

Nice course in the mountains

Played Crocketts Ridge for the first time today. Pretty nice golf course. Starting with the range it was in great shape, very large area, 5-6 different targets but nothing over 200 yards. Also a sand/chipping green area and putting green. All in great shape. It has rained quite a lot here recently so it was cart path only. Course was very wet, very little roll out. It still played great. Seemed to drain very well. The only problem was the bunkers, they were all mini ponds. Grounds was out fixing that while I was there though. I found 3 on the day and just pulled them out. As the other review stated from a couple years ago they do seem to have rocks in them also. That's really the only problem on the golf course. Greens were very soft but rolled great. A little slow maybe but that's to be expected with all the rain. Fairways are fantastic. Can't wait to go back on a dry day as a lot of fairways would run out downhill. Lots of memorable holes. It was an hour 45 minute drive for me but very much worth it. I'll be back many times and would recommend to anyone close or passing through!

Fair weather

okay

sand traps are bad - lift out and don't play them. lot of rocks.

Bristol, Tennessee
Bristol, Tennessee
Gate City, Virginia
Jonesboro, Tennessee
Church Hill, Tennessee
Johnson City, Tennessee
BRASELTON, GA | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at Château Élan Winery & Resort (Inn at Château or Villas at Château) and 3 rounds of golf at Château Élan Golf Club - Château, Woodlands, & Executive Courses.
GADSDEN, AL | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at the Hampton Inn - Gadsden and 3 rounds of golf at Silver Lakes Golf Club - Championship & Short Courses.
TAMPA, FL | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Saddlebrook Resort and 3 rounds of golf at Saddlebrook Resort - Palmer or Saddlebrook Courses. Includes Preferred Golfer experience.
TAMPA, FL | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Saddlebrook Resort and 2 rounds of golf at Saddlebrook Resort - Palmer or Saddlebrook Courses. Includes Value Golfer experience.