Rogues Roost Golf & Country Club - East

Fairways Rye Grass
Greens Rye Grass

Practice Hole Yes

Fun course

Great place to play, course was in great shape! The only thing is they didn’t allow for the 10 minutes between tee-times, they had everybody crammed in together.

Commented on 08/02/2021

Thank you for your review, u314161955614. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at East at Rogues Roost Golf & Country Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Nice course well maintained . Many challenging driving holes. Greens were quite fast and true.

Commented on 08/02/2021

Thank you for your review, storange444. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at East at Rogues Roost Golf & Country Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 07/27/2021

Hi, richard7566. We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share with us your favorite part of your experience. Thanks for golfing at East at Rogues Roost Golf & Country Club!

Very wet

Considering all the wet weather, course was still playable, but wet.

Commented on 07/12/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us, u304234358. We are going to pass on your feedback to the team. Thanks for visiting East at Rogues Roost Golf & Country Club, and we hope to see you again in the future.

My personal favorite

If I lived closer, I would join in a heartbeat. We drive an hour to play, the course was in excellent condition, gotta love fast greens that hold approach shots!

Commented on 07/19/2021

Thank you for your review, excess97. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at East at Rogues Roost Golf & Country Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Coming from Texas where things get brown and the ground gets hard, this was an excellent course for the price. Everything was very green and the greens rolled tru. The only thing I could even say was a small negative was the power lines over part of the course. The noise they gave off made me think I was in a microwave. LOL!! Don't let that scare you away, Fantastic golf value!!!!

Commented on 06/29/2021

Thank you for your review, u00000637608. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at East at Rogues Roost Golf & Country Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Course in very good condition, with excellent greens.

Commented on 06/28/2021

Hi, angryrhino. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing East at Rogues Roost Golf & Country Club.

Commented on 06/25/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us, richard7566. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. East at Rogues Roost Golf & Country Club thanks you!

J. Clark

I live local and this course never disappoints. Greens are well maintained, roll true and are rewarding with good approach shots. From tee box to green, you will enjoy this layout. It's always opened a little later in the spring which protects this place from being overplayed during our wet season. Played on Father's day with my Dad we we completed a 4 hour round. My hat goes off to your staff!

Commented on 07/06/2021

Your feedback is important to us, jasclark1. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing East at Rogues Roost Golf & Country Club.

East course

The course was in good shape. Drier than usual for this time of year.

Commented on 04/26/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us, u526368557. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. East at Rogues Roost Golf & Country Club thanks you!

Commented on 04/26/2021

Great Course!

I am a member, and the value that you get for a membership is outstanding! There are two 18 hole courses to choose from. The staff is friendly and they go out of their way to accommodate you. The Course Superintendent has drastically improved the course in the last couple years with added drainage and overall maintenance to the greens and the course itself.

Commented on 04/02/2021

Hi, NCAkS5vQEi0BTxiF7dUK. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at East at Rogues Roost Golf & Country Club!

Commented on 06/07/2021

Hi, joetony1972. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at East at Rogues Roost Golf & Country Club!

Great course and people!

The 2 courses are fair and challenging for any handicap golfer. Always well maintained! All the staff are great and create an awesome family atmosphere!

Commented on 11/23/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us, wmersfel. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. East at Rogues Roost Golf & Country Club thanks you!

great course

I've played in the Pirates League for thirty years, I love it

Commented on 10/22/2020

Your feedback is important to us, u294256820. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing East at Rogues Roost Golf & Country Club.

Last round?

It's fall here in CNY. We had a windy, but warm day. The course was in great shape - unlike my game (which had a multitude of problems). Glad we went. It was crowded due to the great weather and holiday weekend. We do not usually play on the weekend, but could not pass up the warm weather.

Commented on 10/11/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us 88bogeyman. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. East at Rogues Roost Golf & Country Club thanks you!

Wonderful greens

Overall the course is in nice condition with a variety of holes. The greens are very receptive. Putts roll true and the green speed is above average for a public course. Enjoyed playing the course.

Commented on 09/17/2020

Hi niklex. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing East at Rogues Roost Golf & Country Club.

Commented on 08/21/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, NateSkiddy! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing East at Rogues Roost Golf & Country Club!

Commented on 08/17/2020

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, u000007174851. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing East at Rogues Roost Golf & Country Club!

Nice round of golf

Always enjoy playing here. It is both fair and challenging. Will definitely return.

Commented on 07/29/2020

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round, joeysarahcuse! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Good time

The course was pretty decent. It had a good layout and I played from the blues so it was definitely a challenge. Overall not a bad course I would definitely come back and recommend the course to a friend.

Commented on 07/15/2020

Hi u314160414213. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing East at Rogues Roost Golf & Country Club.

Bridgeport, New York
Chittenango, New York
Cleveland, New York
Cicero, New York
East Syracuse, New York
NIAGARA FALLS, CAN | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at your choice of two hotels and 3 rounds of golf at Legends on the Niagara Battlefield and Usher's Creek courses, and Whirlpool.