Hudson Hills Golf Course in Ossining, New York, USA | GolfPass

Type Public/Municipal
Hudson Hills Golf Course

Year Built 2004
Golf Season March - November
Architect Mark Mungeam (2004)

Single Allowed No
Dress code Proper golf attire.

Clubhouse, Meeting Facilities, Banquet Facilities

Plays Long 17

Commented on 08/09/2022

Hi, neohwanhee0901. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Hudson Hills Golf Course.

Fantastic Course

Love the course - very challenging, but still very fun and quite beautiful. Bring extra golf balls.

The course had a lot of divets and blind spots

I wasn’t able to finish the 18 holes since it was extremely hot in Ossining that day. Had to stop at 9. Would love to go back and challenge myself on the remaining 9 holes. Wondering if I can get a rain check for 9 holes. Please advise as soon as possible. Appreciative :)

Commented on 08/08/2022

Hello, u314162153366. Thank you for reviewing the course.

Please reach out to our management team at the pro shop. They will be able to discuss your options with you.

We hope to see you again soon!

Commented on 08/01/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u000006447081! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Hudson Hills Golf Course!

Commented on 07/25/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, scottybuckles! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Hudson Hills Golf Course!

Pace of play

People need to start playing faster. Nobody cares if you shoot a 97 or a 104.

Commented on 07/18/2022

Hello, u204135896. Thank you for reviewing the course. We apologize for the delay of play during your round. This is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. With that in mind, we are working to best control pace and allow everyone to finish in a reasonable amount of time. We will continue to look for ways to improve. Thank you for playing and we hope to see you again soon.

Awesome layout

My new favorite, great layout, views and challenging. Loved Hudson Hills!

Commented on 07/18/2022

Hi, u136149469. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Hudson Hills Golf Course.

Commented on 07/14/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u314163062701! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Hudson Hills Golf Course!

Commented on 07/13/2022

Hi, asylum92. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Hudson Hills Golf Course.

Commented on 07/18/2022

Hi, jdani2010. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Hudson Hills Golf Course.

Great test for more advanced players

Hudson Hills was in great condition. Firm, fast and true rolling greens, nice fairways, tee boxes in good shape. This is one of the harder (occasionally brutal) courses I’ve played in a while. Every single hole has many ways to lose multiple balls. Lots of native areas bisecting the fairways, thick knee-high grasses lining both sides of most of the course, trouble is seemingly everywhere. If you struggle to break 100 or even 90 at your local, you may not want to inflict this place on yourself. The reward is in the spectacular views from the upper course. The strategic test it presents, which is significant and unrelenting, is very satisfying when you execute the right game plan.

Commented on 07/11/2022

Wow! We are so happy you enjoyed your round, acmerrym! We look forward to seeing you again soon at Hudson Hills Golf Course.

Friendly staff

Staffs are Very kindness and course is good condition.
However fairway is narrow, so good to challenge!!

Commented on 07/06/2022

Hi, sylee0124. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Hudson Hills Golf Course.

Commented on 07/07/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, rferg314! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Hudson Hills Golf Course!

1Q

Hot sticky day I played but I enjoyed game. They maintained well fairway and greens. Still cost of game is little higher than before the pandemic.

Commented on 07/06/2022

Hi, 1Q. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Hudson Hills Golf Course.

Awesome

Great view on the mountain
Amazing nice staffs
Pace to play

Extremely hard from back tee

Five stars country club

Commented on 07/05/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, kenny1398502! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Hudson Hills Golf Course!

marshall needed on course

The staff is always wonderful at Hudson Hills and normally I find it a great experience. My last round was really disappointing. I had to stop after 15 holes due to the extremely slow pace of play. There was no marshal to monitor a Men's event that was holding up holes for up to 15 minutes. As a woman golfer I cannot imagine if we held up multiple holes looking for balls for 5-10 minutes we wouldn't be reprimanded or told to allow the men to play through. We actually skipped a hole to get ahead of the men who had no consideration and did not allow us to play through even though we were two players and obviously playing faster than the men's' foursome. This will not keep me from playing there again but it will at least remind me to ask if there are any men's events on the day I play, and to ask if a marshal will be on course.

Commented on 06/29/2022

Hello. Thank you for reviewing the course. We apologize for the delay of play during your round. This is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We work hard to accommodate everyone who visits our course and to best control pace allowing everyone to finish in a reasonable amount of time. We will continue to look for ways to improve, and we are glad to see you rated the course conditions to be great during your game. Thank you for playing Hudson Hills Golf Course. We hope to see you again soon.

Commented on 06/27/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, chriskimusa! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Hudson Hills Golf Course!

Commented on 06/22/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, achandler1959! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Hudson Hills Golf Course!

Slow play!!!

Every time I play this course it’s at least a 5 1/2 hour round!!! The course is in good shape but having to wait on literally every shot is a bummer. Just think it’s overbooked all the time. Hopefully they can manage it better in the future.

Commented on 06/22/2022

Hi, u000004541772. Thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the delay of play during your round. This is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We are going to escalate your feedback to our team so we can make improvements before your next game. We are glad to see you rated the course conditions and value to be great during your game. We will continue to work towards an excellent experience by using your comment for guidance. Thank you for playing Hudson Hills Golf Course. We hope to see you again soon.

Greens well kept, course was challenging but fun, will play here again, the price is a little high for the course but other than that great time great course

Commented on 07/13/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, Melrob25! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Hudson Hills Golf Course!

Briarcliff Manor, New York
Congers, New York
Congers, New York
Tarrytown, New York
Bedford Hills, New York
ATLANTIC CITY, NJ | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Seaview, A Dolce Hotel and 2 rounds of golf at Seaview Golf Club - Bay & Pines Courses.