View of the 4th green from the Peaks Course at Boulder Pointe Golf Club

Snacks, Restaurant

Clubhouse, Conference Facilities, Banquet Facilities, Lockers

Playing Multiple Courses 21

Commented on 07/15/2021

Thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for a 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Bluffs/Peaks Golf Course at Boulder Pointe Golf Club.

Excellent Course For The Money

Excellent course condition, pace of play, and layout.

For the money, one of the best out there.

Commented on 07/15/2021

Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Bluffs/Peaks Golf Course at Boulder Pointe Golf Club.

Best Value For The Money

Incredible first time experience. Zero complaints about this course. Played Bluffs - Peaks. Felt like an Up North course.

Pace of play was excellent early in the morning. Friendly staff. Excellent value for money especially with how many courses are over charging for green fees nowadays.

Commented on 07/15/2021

Thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Bluffs/Peaks Golf Course at Boulder Pointe Golf Club.

Commented on 07/15/2021

Thank you for sharing your experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon for a 5-star round! Thanks for choosing Bluffs/Peaks Golf Course at Boulder Pointe Golf Club.

Commented on 07/15/2021

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us, CrusierPT. We look forward to seeing you again soon at Bluffs/Peaks Golf Course at Boulder Pointe Golf Club.

Commented on 06/24/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Bluffs/Peaks Golf Course at Boulder Pointe Golf Club!

Commented on 06/24/2021

3rd time ever golfing and this place blew the last two out the water. Staff was great and fairways were in great shape along with the greens. Had two buddies with me who have played a lot more golf Then me and they also loved this course. Great place I recommend !!

Commented on 06/24/2021

Thank you for your review. We are glad you had a great time at Bluffs/Peaks Golf Course at Boulder Pointe Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Beautiful Course

Wish I had time to play all the holes they have. Course is always in great shape.

Very Solid Course

Course was great unfortunately pace of play was 5hrs because a group of hacks ahead were playing from back tees & didn't see any rangers on back 9 when pace really slowed down.
But course itself is well maintained and a challenge

Commented on 05/24/2021

Hello. Thank you for reviewing the course. We apologize for the delay of play during your round. This is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We work hard to accommodate everyone who visits our course and to best control pace allowing everyone to finish in a reasonable amount of time. We will continue to look for ways to improve, and we are glad to see you rated the course conditions to be great during your game. Thank you for playing Bluffs/Peaks Golf Course at Boulder Pointe Golf Club. We hope to see you again soon.

Best deal in town and tough greens

Greens were fast and course was well maintained! Love this track!

Commented on 05/17/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Bluffs/Peaks Golf Course at Boulder Pointe Golf Club thanks you!

Commented on 04/02/2021

Hi, Tyler. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Bluffs/Peaks Golf Course at Boulder Pointe Golf Club.

Commented on 04/01/2021

Commented on 11/16/2020

Best Round Ever

I usually play to a 72-75 on this course, but today, after playing on the previous 2 days at Pine Knob and Captains Club, I felt very relaxed and the day was perfect!
The folks working at this facility are like your neighbors or family friends. Always accomodating!
This day, I played the Bluffs to Peaks.
All I can say is the greenskeeper placed the holes in the right spot that day and I shot my lowest score ever at a 63. Bluffs -6 and Peaks -3 from the Blues.
I don’t expect to do that again but I always like going to Boulder Pointe!

Commented on 12/21/2020

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Bluffs/Peaks Golf Course at Boulder Pointe Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Boulder Pointe was in excellent shape as usual! A great lay-out & great holes!

Difficulty Extremely Easy
Commented on 11/11/2020

Hello, Edward. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us 5 stars. We're delighted to hear how much you enjoyed the course conditions. We work hard to provide an exceptional experience, and it's very satisfying to hear from golfers like you who appreciate our efforts. We will inform the entire team so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back Bluffs/Peaks Golf Course at Boulder Pointe Golf Club!

Metamora, Michigan
Oxford, Michigan
Savor the marvelous destination that is Northern Michigan and enjoy up to 36 holes a day during the long summer days! Our Boyne golf package features exceptional flexibility and selection thanks to two of the state's finest multi-course golf resorts.
NIAGARA FALLS, CAN | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at your choice of two hotels and 3 rounds of golf at Legends on the Niagara Battlefield and Usher's Creek courses, and Whirlpool.
KOHLER, WI | Enjoy 2 nights’ accommodations at The American Club or Inn at Woodlake, and 3 rounds of golf at Blackwolf Run and Whistling Straits courses.
KOHLER, WI | Enjoy 3 nights’ accommodations at The American Club or Inn at Woodlake, and 4 rounds of golf at Blackwolf Run and Whistling Straits courses.