View from a tee at Whitestone Golf Course.

Whitestone Golf Club

Fairways Bermuda 419 Grass
Greens Tif Eagle Grass
Architect Jeff Brauer (2000) Jay Morrish (2000)

Dress code Collared shirts or mock shirts required. T-shirts, cut-offs, swimwear and tank tops are not acceptable.

Bar, Grill, Restaurant

Commented on 09/20/2022

Hello ataylor11604. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating! We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future to earn that last star and thanks for choosing Whitestone Golf Course!

Good value

The course is a great layout that offers some challenges and rewards for playing thoughtful shots. It does not require intricate knowledge of the course and gives a chance to play the course for the first time without penalizing reasonable shots.

Commented on 09/20/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, Keith3635924! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Whitestone Golf Course!

Commented on 09/20/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u408005176! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Whitestone Golf Course!

Five Stars

From tee to green, this golf course is in the best shape I’ve seen it in years. Tee boxes have been leveled, fairways grown in, and the redone bunkering frame up the holes nicely. This place is firm and fast right now, an absolute pleasure to play. If you’re looking for slow and soft, where your ball sticks exactly where it lands, look elsewhere. Five stars.

Commented on 09/20/2022

Hello, u1976062. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us 5 stars. We're delighted to hear how much you enjoyed the pristine course conditions. We work hard to provide an exceptional experience, and it's very satisfying to hear from golfers like you who appreciate our efforts. We will inform the entire team so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back Whitestone Golf Course!

Keith doesn’t know what he’s talking about.

Not sure what Keith is talking about lol. If any real golfer knows what great greens are, Whitestone is NOT the place. Sure, they roll smooth and are fast but they have absolute no softness to them. I agree with the guy that said they are as hard as hardwood floors lol. I’m a scratch and it was very hard to get my ball to check because of how hard the greens were. Its kinda ridiculous. Also the fairways need to be grown out. Very thin. Felt like I was hitting off dirt. It’s an ok course but greens, fairways and bunkers need work. Not worth the price. Best part of this course is the tee boxes.

Commented on 09/21/2022

Hi, JJ2369. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Your feedback helps us do better. Thank you for visiting Whitestone Golf Course. We hope you'll give us another try in the future.

Awesome

I’m not sure what the person that said the greens are like hardwood floors is talking about. Best screens I putted on this year fantastic !!! the greens checked perfect when you hit a good shot into them fairways are very nice staff was incredible
Definitely worth what they are charging !!!
One of my favorites and I can’t wait to play it again

Commented on 09/20/2022

Wow! We are so happy you enjoyed your round, Keith3635924! We look forward to seeing you again soon at Whitestone Golf Course.

Bad greens. Fairways extremely thin.

Greens are like hardwood floors. Balls don’t check. Fairways are extremely thin. Basically hitting off dirt. 45 for this course is not worth it. Worth 30 at most. Decent for the higher handicappers but if your a low handicap like me I do not recommend playing here.

Commented on 09/20/2022

Hello, JJ2369. Thank you for leaving us a review. We are sorry to hear your experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you will give us another try in the future. Thank you for choosing Whitestone Golf Course.

Fast Greens

The greens are in the best shape they've had since the freeze a few years ago. We thoroughly enjoy playing here!

Commented on 09/14/2022

Hello, Zeuswon. Thank you for visiting us at Whitestone Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 09/09/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, CJones33! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Whitestone Golf Course!

Commented on 09/06/2022

Hi, sibongimoyo. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Whitestone Golf Course.

Commented on 09/06/2022

Hi, RG83C77BD4294D371BF4. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Whitestone Golf Course.

Commented on 09/06/2022

Hi, u408005176. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Whitestone Golf Course.

Commented on 09/06/2022

Hello, u067657477. Thank you for visiting us at Whitestone Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 09/06/2022

Hi, u000005028255. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Whitestone Golf Course.

Great course value

Lots of good courses in the area but for the cost the quality of the course can’t be beat. The staff is friendly and they offer water bottles and towels in the carts. The course is a good balance of challenging but not to difficult that high handicap golfers don’t enjoy themselves

We had an enjoyable day at Whitestone Golf Club. It was a hot day out, but the golf cart had an ice cooler with complimentary water bottles. There were plenty of cold water refill stations on the golf path to stay hydrated.

At the counter, we had mentioned about wanting to get a bucket of practice balls. I turns out they give you a complimentary bag of 20 golf balls to practice with, which was the perfect amount to get loosened up enough. It was quite a surprise because I'm used to having to pay extra to practice!

The Marshal was extremely energetic and loved his job. Whenever we would run into him on the cart path he would offer suggestions on how the play that particular hole.

Great Experience. Beautiful Course!

Commented on 08/30/2022

u4626004, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Whitestone Golf Course.

Commented on 08/29/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u314162088612! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Whitestone Golf Course!

Awesome

Best greens in metroplex
Rolling 11.5
Staff was awesome
Cold water and ice on carts. Ice towels when we finished our round. Free popsicles on back patio.
I will definitely be back !!!

Commented on 08/29/2022

Benbrook, Texas
Aledo, Texas
AUSTIN, TX | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at Horseshoe Bay Resort and 3 rounds of golf on Horseshoe Bay's Apple Rock, Ram Rock, & Slick Rock Courses.
SAN ANTONIO, TX | Come play where the pros play! Enjoy 3 nights’ accommodations at the JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa and 2 rounds of golf at TPC San Antonio (The Canyons & The Oaks Courses), site of the PGA Tour’s Valero Texas Open.
SAN ANTONIO, TX | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at La Cantera Resort & Spa and 2 rounds of golf at La Cantera Resort - Resort Course.