Year Built 1978
Golf Season Apr 1 to Nov 1

Near the Airport 10

Commented on 11/16/2020

u2077647, we want to hear more about your experience with us! Please call us at (877) 843-1626. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Commented on 11/16/2020

Hi, u314160483943. We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us at (877) 843-1626 to share with us your favorite part of your experience with us. Thanks for golfing at Mayfield Golf Club - Blue!

Commented on 11/13/2020

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, u314160483943. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Mayfield Golf Club - Blue!

Crisp Fun Day of Golf

Golf is best with players that are enthusiastic and find fun, especially with the wild shots. That is who I gulfled with today. My playing partners had a great sense of humour and we enjoyed good drinks. The main negative is this time of year the farms are fertilizing and the odour is powerful, very powerful. That said I will play here again.

Commented on 11/02/2020

Hi, jamesamb. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Mayfield Golf Club - Blue!

Friendly Gem of a Course

First time playing this course, (as I usually go to courses up north, golden horseshoe,or down east)...and despite a very chilly day, and sporadic drizzle throughout...I thoroughly enjoyed my day at Mayfield GC !!!
The staff were friendly, eager to help, and really have kept this wonderful course in great condition ... despite the Covid restrictions @ the start of the season, dry weather during the summer, and a barrage of people ( a lot who just took up the sport because of Covid restrictions on travel, etc)who must of played this "gem" thousands of rounds.
The atmosphere is friendly, and diverse , and I especially thank Mathew, and the friendly staff for their help, ensuring me, & all the golfers who persevered the elements,had a great day....thank you!!!

Commented on 11/02/2020

Your feedback is important to us, u2077647. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Mayfield Golf Club - Blue.

Pretty good

Course is in nice shape for late fall and staff did well with Covid protocols. Just wish they’d had a few marshals out there for pace of play. A few groups were really taking their time.

Commented on 10/26/2020

Hi, voodoomusic. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Mayfield Golf Club - Blue.

Commented on 10/27/2020

Hi, u1428002. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Mayfield Golf Club - Blue!

Nice course; close to home.

Nice course!
Not many people today; so pace of play was great! The course seems in good shape.
I walked the course today; the front nine (Red course) was relatively flat, the back nine ( Blue course) had a number of elevations.
It’s relatively inexpensive... great deal close to home!!!

Commented on 10/22/2020

Thank you for reviewing us, rschunicke. We see you rated the course 3-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve before your next round. Feel free to comment on this review or reach out to the team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Mayfield Golf Club - Blue, and we hope to see you again soon.

Solid & Fun Course As Always!

Been playing here a long long time and it never disappoints. Pace of play was pretty slow and the blue course isn’t as fun as the others in my opinion.

Definitely recommend it for a challenging and fun day!

Commented on 10/22/2020

Hi, pavidderry. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Mayfield Golf Club - Blue.

Late, Late, Late

Too slow play pace and no marshal controlled the play pace. finally I gave up 3 holes due to too late pace.

Commented on 10/19/2020

mfather,

I am sorry that you did not enjoy your recent round at Mayfield. Would you please reach out to me directly to discuss your experience? Your input helps me properly evaluate the situation and take the necessary corrective actions.

Sincerely,

Director of Golf & Food Service
christopherdelaat@mayfieldgolfclub.com

Commented on 10/05/2020

Thank you for reviewing us, u274733845. We see you rated the course 3-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve before your next round. Feel free to comment on this review or reach out to the team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Mayfield Golf Club - Blue, and we hope to see you again soon.

Get What you pay for.

Slow play. No real starter (so 6 groups of two went out back to back). Not great condition.

But what do you really expect for $30.

Commented on 09/29/2020

ArcticUnicorn, thank you for the honest review. I appreciate you taking the time to bring this to my attention.

Unfortunately, our course conditions have deteriorated due to dry weather and a high volume of play. In early September, we started an extensive turf renovation to help correct these issues. Recent rain has significantly helped. As a direct result of our conditions, we recently adjusted our rates down. As far as the stream of twosomes teeing off, there is simply no excuse. I have copied this review and sent a letter to our staff outlining the importance of controlling groups on the first tee.

Please accept my sincere apology. This response aims to acknowledge where we went wrong and inform you how we plan to change the situation. Please feel free to reach out to me directly to continue this discussion. I want to set things straight.
christopherdelaat@mayfieldgolfclub.com
416-884-7139

Commented on 09/29/2020

Hi, popovicn. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Mayfield Golf Club - Blue. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Not a bad course we had fun

overall it was a good experience . However we had to wait in each hole and we started around 11:30am even though our tee off was 11am.

Commented on 09/29/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us u314160204894. Your feedback is valuable, and we will continue to look for ways to improve. We look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Mayfield Golf Club - Blue thanks you!

Commented on 09/28/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Mayfield Golf Club - Blue. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Not what it used to be....

Going to be honest here. This place is not what it used to be.

It was never a premier course but decent enough to work on your game while enjoying somewhat decent conditions. The fairways are now awful, greens are not bad just long & slow. Pace was very slow today, not surprising given the caliber of some of the golfers. Group behind me was hammered, loud & obnoxious, lost their bags off the cart a few times. Wearing basketball shorts too, hideous!

Generally very noisy out on course, not accustomed to that normally. It is fairly open so noise does travel easily but great for finding your ball.

And then you have the enforcer, a older gentlemen parking lot attendant/starter whom gave me a hard time for wanting to play an extra hole. He chased me down because I only paid for 9 mid afternoon rate yet it was 6PM & relatively quiet when I wanted to fit in another hole. I paid the rate it would of probably cost me for 18 at twilight.

BTW, never saw any marshal while I played, except for in parking lot or around GC at 1st tees.

I've done this so many times at many golf courses, much higher quality places too , not a problem as many times I would even ask, hey, mind if I play a few more, no problem, go for it. Anyways, felt this was very "cheesy/embarrassing" on their part if you ask me considering the circumstances.

Anyway, I won't be playing this place again. Be forewarned.

Commented on 09/28/2020

Hello, mikcss. Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. As it happens, I was at the golf course all afternoon and present during your discussions with our staff. I am happy to discuss your experience and points of concern.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly at the numbers included herein.

Sincerely,
Director of Golf
christophherdelaat@mayfieldgolfclub.com
416.884.7139

Longhorn

Nice course for the money. Fairways are fair to good, greens are excellent.
Carts are a bit worn but ok.
Staff very friendly. Overall if you can get it for less than $50, it’s a good deal.
Nice day!

Commented on 09/28/2020

Hi, austex123! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We hope to see you back at Mayfield Golf Club - Blue!

Commented on 09/26/2020

Hey there, just curious as to what you would compare the fairways to for them to be called good??

Commented on 09/25/2020

Hello, JeffBuffan. We appreciate the review. You rated us 3-stars which means there is room to improve on your recent experience at Mayfield Golf Club - Blue. Let us know, in the comments, how and where you would like to see changes from the course. Thanks for the feedback!

Commented on 09/25/2020

Hi, guhyikgtyuik. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Mayfield Golf Club - Blue!

Commented on 09/23/2020

Hi, u314160774056. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Mayfield Golf Club - Blue.

Caledon, Ontario