A view of a hole with water coming into play at Golf Club at Heather Ridge

The golf course at Heather Ridge provides not only a good game but also spectacular views overlooking the Rocky Mountains. The former private, 18-hole course is 6,106 yards at its longest tees and plays to a par of 70. Renowned golf course designer Richard Phelps designed the course, which opened in 1972. The small greens are undulating and extremely sloped. The course also features narrow fairways and water hazards. The most difficult hole on the Heather Ridge Golf Course is the 10th hole, which is a par-5 that covers 506 yards.

Heather Ridge Golf Course

Year Built 1972
Architect Dick Phelps (1972)

Carts Yes - $20
Clubs No

Lounge

Near the Airport 9

Great Course, Great Value

I love this course, the staff is so friendly, you get a great public course without breaking the bank. Their Twighlight rate is undefeated! Love playing here, feels like home!

Commented on 01/04/2023

Thank you so much for the great review! Thanks for choosing Heather Ridge Golf Course.

Commented on 01/04/2023

Hi, golfersteve48. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Heather Ridge Golf Course.

Best value in golf in Aurora

Great course, excellent condition and awesome staff.

Commented on 12/19/2022

Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Heather Ridge Golf Course.

A little cold but greens were rolling nicely and the course was in good shape.

Commented on 11/29/2022

Thank you for your review, gcgibeault. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Heather Ridge Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 11/29/2022

Hi, u314163503027. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We see you rated the course 1 star and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit. We take single-star feedback very seriously at our course. You are welcome to comment further or reach out to our team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thanks for choosing Heather Ridge Golf Course.

A Good Course, Not for Me

This course has well maintained but small greens. They roll really fast and are true. The fairways were well maintained and relatively flat. However, this course is visually tight and can cause some distress if you are concerned about hitting houses. It is short enough you could play it without hitting a driver on most holes. If you like a game of golf that requires thought, good shot placement, and does not reward "grip it and rip it" golf, then it is for you. I need a bit more space to feel comfortable swinging freely.

Commented on 11/29/2022

Hello, ArklahomaTraveler. Thank you for visiting us at Heather Ridge Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

$30 Rider Fee??

We had 3 riders and a walker in our foursome, and the single rider had his girlfriend ride around with him. When we made the turn the staff flagged them down and made him pay $30 to finish the round if she was going to ride. Really? She never even got out of the cart, and it seemed very unnecessary and I won’t play the course again.

Commented on 11/29/2022

Hello, u314162214432. Thank you for taking the time to review and leave your feedback on your recent round with us. It is always our utmost goal to provide our golfers with a fun and enjoyable time and we apologize if we missed the mark. Please feel free to reach out to our staff in the pro shop with any additional concerns. Thanks for choosing Heather Ridge Golf Course.

Awesome!!!

The Golf Club at Heather Ridge is a hidden gem⛳ it has a wonderful layout with tricky greens .The staff here is impeccable, they're not only friendly but they accommodate I would recommend this course to any level of player and they have a wonderful junior program each year!

Commented on 11/29/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Heather Ridge Golf Course!

Very Good Course!

This course is very enjoyable to play. Its layout is excellent, and it is well maintained. Be aware that it's a par 70 course, with only one par-5 on each of the front and back nine. The par 4 holes have various challenges that require sound strategies to score well. I highly recommend the course.

Commented on 11/29/2022

Hello, mjaykramer. Thank you for visiting us at Heather Ridge Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Horrible customer service.

I paid for my round on Golf now ($12) and upon arrival I was told I could not have some one ride along with me in the cart unless I paid $40 for the rider fee, which to me makes no sense being that I paid $12 for my self to golf including my cart fee. Why would I pay an additional $40 for a buddy to ride along if he’s not playing and I’ve already paid for the cart? The fellow at the front counter was not accommodating at all, instead of offering a different tee time so I can come back by my self he told me it’s tough luck and at least it was only $12. That’s not how you get people to come back to play. I personally will never return.

Commented on 11/02/2022

ADub92,
Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of your experience at Heather Ridge. Your time and feedback is appreciated.
It appears you bought a $12 hot deal from GolfNow. Hot Deals are sold and collected directly from GolfNow. Great Deal!!
It is customary to charge for any ride alongs/non golfing guests. Our charge is $30/non golfing guest. It is recommended that a golfer contact the golf course prior to the round to inquire if guests are allowed and what the cost may be.
We wish you well in your golf endeavors and hope to once again have you as a customer in the future.

Commented on 10/21/2022

Commented on 10/13/2022

Hi, Hankg. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Heather Ridge Golf Course!

Commented on 10/11/2022

Hi, daltonpatten. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Heather Ridge Golf Course!

Commented on 10/11/2022

Hi, u314163430692. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Heather Ridge Golf Course!

Commented on 10/17/2022

Hi, JZarrnov. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Heather Ridge Golf Course!

Commented on 10/10/2022

Great shape

enjoyed the round very much. Greens had been punches a few weeks ago and are not in really good shape.

Commented on 10/05/2022

Commented on 10/10/2022

HIDDEN GEM IN AURORA

Heather Ridge is a favorite of mine. The staff is always helpful and professional. The course though short offers some unique challenges and has been well cared for.

Commented on 10/06/2022

Hello, u000006781597. Thank you for visiting us at Heather Ridge Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Denver, Colorado
Denver, Colorado
Aurora, Colorado
DENVER, CO | Enjoy 2 nights’ accommodations at TownePlace Suites by Marriott and 2 rounds of golf at The Ridge at Castle Pines North.
DENVER, CO | Enjoy 1 night's accommodation at Sheraton Steamboat Resort Villas and 2 rounds of golf at Rollingstone Ranch Golf Club.