1 reviews

Type Private
Style Executive

Year Built 1984
Architect Tom Fazio (1984)

Dress code Proper golf attire.

Tennis

WORST experience EVER

The staff was rude and disrespectful. They treated us like with no respect and gave us the feeling as if our money was not good enough. The greens are in horribe shape. I've visited this course in the past and played the 18 holes for $26.00. This time I was informed that I can only play 9 holes since I'm not a club member and it still would cost $26.00. I would not recommend this facility or course to anyone. I've played golf with my son all over the United States and I've never had an experience like this. I would never subject my son or myself to this type of treatment again at Houston Oaks.

Commented on 12/14/2020

Hi! Member here! First off, this is the wrong place. We are completely private, so you can't pay to play. Second, our staff are very nice! This doesn't sound characterisitic at all of them! Our course is absolutely beautiful. Conditions are always amazing, layout is probably one of the best in the state.(played 76 of the top 100, I know what I'm talking about) Your rating absolutely kills our club because it is the only one, and it is a false rating. i would like to politely ask you to take it down.

Magnolia, Texas
Waller, Texas
Waller, Texas
Montgomery, Texas
Montgomery, Texas
Cypress, Texas
AUSTIN, TX | Enjoy a minimum of 1 nights' accommodation at Horseshoe Bay Resort and 1 round of golf on your choice of either the Apple Rock, Ram Rock, or Slick Rock Courses.
SAN ANTONIO, TX | Come play where the pros play! Enjoy 3 nights’ accommodations at the JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa and 2 rounds of golf at TPC San Antonio (The Canyons & The Oaks Courses), site of the PGA Tour’s Valero Texas Open.
SAN ANTONIO, TX | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at La Cantera Resort & Spa and 2 rounds of golf at La Cantera Resort - Palmer Course and La Cantera Resort - Resort Course.
EL DORADO, AR | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at The Haywood El Dorado, Tapestry Collection by Hilton and 2 rounds of golf at Mystic Creek Golf Club.