A view of hole #7 at Grove from Pecan Grove Plantation Country Club.

Type Private
Style Traditional
Pecan Grove Plantation Country Club

Year Built 1978
Architect Carlton Gipson (1978)

Dress code Collared shirt required, no denim, no tank tops, soft spikes only, hats forward.

Bar

Fitness, Tennis

Commented on 01/26/2023

Hello bossmangolfer1. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating! We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future to earn that last star and thanks for choosing Grove/Plantation at Pecan Grove Plantation Country Club!

Commented on 01/26/2023

Hi, u000003644448. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Grove/Plantation at Pecan Grove Plantation Country Club.

Commented on 01/20/2023

Hi, dc11466435. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us 5 stars! Thank you for playing Grove/Plantation at Pecan Grove Plantation Country Club, we hope to see you again soon!

Commented on 01/20/2023

Hi, sungbhong13. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Grove/Plantation at Pecan Grove Plantation Country Club.

PG is always good

Nothing else to add, but Pecan Grove is always a great bargain on GolfNow

Commented on 01/20/2023

Hi, u990776132. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Grove/Plantation at Pecan Grove Plantation Country Club.

Commented on 01/10/2023

Hi, u314162410004. Thank you for taking the time to review the course. We take feedback very seriously at our course. You are welcome to comment further or reach out to our team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thanks for choosing Grove/Plantation at Pecan Grove Plantation Country Club.

Good course - High food/bev costs

Good course…very difficult but fun. Great staff. Only negative is the cost for food and mainly beverages..wat too high

Commented on 01/10/2023

Thank you for taking the time to review us, jbryant1961. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Grove/Plantation at Pecan Grove Plantation Country Club thanks you!

Commented on 01/10/2023

Hello, robtran77. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit.

We take customer feedback very seriously at our course. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop and tell us what's on your mind.

Typical out of nowhere course

The course condition is very bad, but it’s good the money I guess. They had me on pecan and grove this time, and both courses were as bad as they had been last 6 months I played. Not sure if I want to come back to ply here again

Commented on 01/10/2023

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us, u327188847. We are going to pass on your feedback to the team. Thanks for visiting Grove/Plantation at Pecan Grove Plantation Country Club, and we hope to see you again in the future.

Great Course for the Value

We like playing this course. Its private and kept up very good. Great value for your money.

Commented on 01/26/2023

Wow! We are so happy you enjoyed your round, u000006503750! We look forward to seeing you again soon at Grove/Plantation at Pecan Grove Plantation Country Club.

Course conditions

The fairways were very wet and the greens were pretty bumpy. We did have a pretty good freeze not long ago though so I expect much improvement as spring gets closer

Commented on 01/20/2023

Hello, u00000294953. Thank you for leaving us a review. We are sorry to hear your experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you will give us another try in the future. Thank you for choosing Grove/Plantation at Pecan Grove Plantation Country Club.

Commented on 01/10/2023

We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share your favorite part of your experience and what we can do to earn that last star! Thanks for golfing at Grove/Plantation at Pecan Grove Plantation Country Club!

Commented on 01/10/2023

Hello, Jupiter21. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit.

Commented on 12/22/2022

Hi, u314162755810. We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share with us your favorite part of your experience. Thanks for golfing at Grove/Plantation at Pecan Grove Plantation Country Club!

Commented on 12/22/2022

Hi, 0lZ11dRDb7qFGMdF1yCz. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Grove/Plantation at Pecan Grove Plantation Country Club.

Commented on 12/08/2022

Threatened to be Banned!! Driving with in 50yds of the green on the fairway!!

I do not like to write reviews unless I have a positive perspective, but in this cause I am positive I will never play at this course again. Played 18 and paid $64 per person and hole 9 the starter jumps on our case for driving in the fairway with in 50yds of the green. This rule was not explained prior to the rule and all and good. He then continues to state that if we do not adhere to the course rules we will be permanently banned from the course. Mind you we are playing the game and enjoying ourselves to this point when Don threatens us for rule we had no idea, and broke for the first time. I then go get beverages to start hole 10 and here comes Don and instead off being a host and explaining the rules he threatens us again That we will be banned. Mind you we have not even hade time to make this mistake twice and we are being threatened to be banned from the course for a second time. We were acting responsibly and respectfully. Don and the Pecan Grove Plantation have no worries for me booking another tee time for my family. They can get bent and I will spend my money elsewhere.

Pecan Grove, Plantation Review

All is great except their drink prices are outrageous.

Commented on 12/08/2022

Hi, u417094140. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Grove/Plantation at Pecan Grove Plantation Country Club.

Richmond, Texas
Richmond, Texas
Sugar Land, Texas
Sugar Land, Texas
SAN ANTONIO, TX | Come play where the pros play! Enjoy 3 nights’ accommodations at the JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa and 2 rounds of golf at TPC San Antonio (The Canyons & The Oaks Courses), site of the PGA Tour’s Valero Texas Open.
AUSTIN, TX | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at Horseshoe Bay Resort and 3 rounds of golf on Horseshoe Bay's Apple Rock, Ram Rock, & Slick Rock Courses.
SAN ANTONIO, TX | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at La Cantera Resort & Spa and 2 rounds of golf at La Cantera Resort - Resort Course.
EL DORADO, AR | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at The Haywood El Dorado, Tapestry Collection by Hilton and 2 rounds of golf at Mystic Creek Golf Club.