A view of a fairway at Overpeck Golf Course

Year Built 1967
Architect Nicholas Psiahas

Carts Yes - $9 - $15

Commented on 07/26/2021

Thank you for reviewing us. We see you rated the course 3-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve before your next round. Feel free to comment on this review or reach out to the team in the golf shop. We always appreciate the feedback. Thank you for playing Overpeck Golf Course, and we hope to see you again soon.

Great value, easily accessible

Great place for a practice round, very often on short notice.

Commented on 07/26/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We would love to know how we can earn those last two stars next time! Thanks for playing Overpeck Golf Course.

"Longer" Course Conditions

Not long in the sense that the course is long to play, but in the sense that the grass there is LONG! Overall the course is in good shape, it just needs a shave. And I mean all aspects of the course, from the rough to the fairways to the greens...all the grass is longer than you would expect. We didn't lose any balls in the taller rough grass but it will eat up anything that doesn't find the fairway. Greens are in good shape, just SLOW. But I still think its worth playing, just make sure to really hit the ball!

Commented on 07/26/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Overpeck Golf Course.

Commented on 07/26/2021

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round at Overpeck Golf Course!

Commented on 07/09/2021

We appreciate the review. You rated us 3-stars which means there is room to improve on your recent experience at Overpeck Golf Course. Let us know, in the comments, how and where you would like to see changes from the course. Thanks for the feedback!

Commented on 06/30/2021

Worst round in my life and it’s not even close

When you get there and find out the place has no electricity so there are no golf carts available they’re gracious enough to let you pay $6 for a push cart. On the 95° day with 100% relative humidity they have a cooler full of water that you can buy for $2.00 each. These are only available in the clubhouse as there isn’t even a cart girl driving around to sell you any on the course so you better stock up when you can. No water coolers on the course obviously. Then when you put your overpriced water in a cooler bag the ranger starts interrogating you about having alcohol in there on the 13th hole and scolds you for having your push cart too close to the green in the middle of walking 7 miles to play the round since there are no carts. I wouldn’t play another round here if they paid me. Liquid diarrhea in golf course form.

Commented on 06/30/2021

Thank you for reviewing the course. We would like to apologize for your recent experience.

We're sorry to hear you were less than satisfied during your round. We pride ourselves on our providing great service and the high quality standards we maintain.

We would like to make things right. Please reach out to our management team at the pro shop, and thank you for choosing Overpeck Golf Course.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Commented on 06/04/2021

Commented on 05/31/2021

Hi! We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Overpeck Golf Course!

WHAT A DUMP - FIX IT

No water on or off the course in 90° heat.
Clubhouse tore down so you have to use Porta potty‘s
Vending machines completely emptyt.
Boring unfriendly staff.

Course chewed up. Needs a lot of work.
No ball washers
No sand trap rakes
Greens were dry and slow as heck
Car paths feel like you’re off roading with the golf cart

Commented on 05/31/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review and leave your feedback of your recent round with us. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience you experienced at the course with us. Your feedback is extremely important to us. It is always our utmost goal to provide our golfers with a fun and enjoyable time and apologize if we missed the mark. For further resolution in this matter, please feel free to reach out to our staff in the pro shop. We hope to hear from you soon!

Commented on 06/07/2021

Pace of play

We were doing great time on the front nine when out iof nowhere 4 people started to play in front of us and slowdown our pace.

Commented on 05/20/2021

Hello. Thank you for reviewing the course. We apologize for the delay of play during your round. This is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We work hard to accommodate everyone who visits our course and to best control pace allowing everyone to finish in a reasonable amount of time. We will continue to look for ways to improve, and we are glad to see you rated the course conditions to be great during your game. Thank you for playing Overpeck Golf Course. We hope to see you again soon.

Commented on 06/30/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Overpeck Golf Course!

Appalling Conditions

Leaving aside the last luster well below average course conditions , they have a fleet of 50 golf carts all uncharged so therefore unusable on a day where the heat index reads 99 degrees. Luckily they were happy to rent me a push cart for an obscene amount. Oh lest I forget the $2 waters in a dirty cooler thats only available in the clubhouse that doesn’t have balls, tees, gloves, or anything else one would need to I don’t know play golf!!!!

Commented on 06/30/2021

We hope to hear from you soon.

Commented on 06/21/2021

Hi, fl2786. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Overpeck Golf Course!

Commented on 05/20/2021

Not Twilight Friendly

Pretty typical overprice Bergen County muni. Conditions were what you would expect for a round very late in the season. Starter was nice enough to let me out 30 min early which had me excited about getting a few extra holes in. Not sure if it is because of COVID regulations but the park staff is VERY aggressive in getting everyone off the course at sunset. I was enjoying what I figured would be my last hole of the season around 430pm & the ranger sat on the road honking his horn non-stop screaming from the car. Even as I walked down the fairway to retrieve my ball he continued. I’m sure it’s tough to get people off the course but it seems like there could be a friendlier way to do this. I always book Overpeck knowing it is what it is. Interesting layout with a lot of layups off the tee.

Commented on 01/15/2021

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass along your feedback to the staff. Thanks for visiting Overpeck Golf Course!

Low Value for Cost

I purchased a $50 round at a county public course online that included a cart. I wasn’t given a cart though people in front of us did. The starter couldn’t wait until he could go home. the greens were in surprisingly good condition. But the fairways were beat up because few people replaced divots. The bright side is I got 9 holes in on a Friday afternoon in December after teeing off at 2:30.

Commented on 01/15/2021