Style Executive
Mosholu Golf Course

Year Built 1925
Architect John Van Kleek (1914) Stephen Kay (1990) Doug Smith

Dress code Proper golf attire required.

Clubhouse, Meeting Facilities

• Golf Advisor: Top Courses in New York (2020 #23)

9-Hole Rounds 16

Overpriced

Nice beginners course, however way too expensive for (9) holes .

Commented on 10/15/2021

Hello and thank you for your rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience at Mosholu Golf Course!

Oasis in the Bronx

You’d never know you were in the Bronx. A great 9 hole course! The staff is excellent and the grounds are very well kept! Much fun!

Commented on 10/15/2021

Great for beginners

I’m at a stage where I want to play more regularly but it’s impossible to find friends who are available over the weekend. So I took the jump and booked a 9 hole round with two random strangers, who turned out to be quite nice. I had a really good experience. The course is good for people like me who just need some confidence and is short enough to finish off 9 holes in less than 2 hours. The greens were in great condition, staff were really pleasant, and I can’t think of anything to complain about. The only challenge was a father son duo who was playing ahead of us, and who slowed us down a bit but being a beginner myself, I’d let it slide. For the price, it’s good value for money. Definitely recommended.

Commented on 10/14/2021

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Mosholu Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Golfing in the rain was a fun!

Golfing in the rain for the fist time at Mosholu was a fun!
Joined with 2 Korean ladies from the 1st tee and later at the 3rd with another guy, Byron. They were super cool.
Rained hard later and they called it off leaving 2 and 3 holes, but I finished.
I'll definitely back with my friends later.

Commented on 10/14/2021

Your feedback is important to us. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Mosholu Golf Course.

Commented on 10/14/2021

Your feedback is important to us. Thank you for sharing your experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon for a 5-star visit! Thanks for choosing Mosholu Golf Course.

Commented on 10/14/2021

We are so happy you enjoyed your round! We look forward to seeing you again soon at Mosholu Golf Course.

Had a great time today playing Mosh. Course Manager Dave and staff (Ralph) always friendly and efficient. Grounds crew doing fantastic job.

Always Good

This is like my home..The course is always well maintained, staff is friendly. Just waiting for them to complete the driving range and the par 5 1st hole.

Commented on 10/14/2021

Thank you for your review. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Mosholu Golf Course. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Family friendly

Great course to play with your kids. Very manageable and well kept.

Commented on 10/04/2021

Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Mosholu Golf Course.

Putting Surfaces

I believe that they were aerating the greens. However, they did not notify us of this fact at any time. And the greens had sand all over them so aside from the aeration holes, you could not get a good roll due to the sand. They should make golfer aware. It impacts your game and mindset.

Commented on 10/14/2021

Hello, u314161453709. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience you experienced when booking your tee time. Our goal is to provide our golfers with all relevant information when booking their round online. We apologize if we missed the mark. We strive for a 5-star experience, so we welcome your feedback. We work hard to maintain the course for everyone's benefit, which means aerifying the greens as part of our regular maintenance schedule. The greens will be healed soon and in pristine condition. Please come back soon for the 5-star experience you expect at Mosholu Golf Course.

Mosholu...the best short course ever

Mosholu Golf Course is a 9-hole course, par 32, with holes ranging from 396-yards down to 103-yards (whites). The course layout is interesting and beautiful, and it is continually manicured and mowed and aerated. As well, they have an active children’s program every week and the staff is so friendly that you just want to go there to talk with them! It’s also a great place to hone your golfing skills, as some afternoon hours players can sometimes play all alone with no pressure from behind. I recommend it extremely highly.

Commented on 10/05/2021

Thank you for your review! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Mosholu Golf Course.

Moshoulo golf

Always great experience, friendly and accommodating staff that goes above and beyond to help you out. Although the course was being worked on,Dave did a fantastic job getting us situated so we could enjoy ourselves.
Thank you Dave!!

Commented on 10/01/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you an even better 5-star experience soon. Mosholu Golf Course thanks you!

Commented on 10/01/2021

Thank you for visiting us at Mosholu Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Newbies unwelcome

It's clear that there is a group of people who have been playing the course regularly for a long time. As I am not among them, I was not made to feel welcome and won't likely return soon. Perhaps golfers with more skill than I have will have a different experience.

Commented on 10/04/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are sorry to hear you may have had a negative experience with the atmosphere at our course. This is not acceptable and by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We welcome all golfers of all skill levels. We welcome any further feedback as to what we can do to improve.

Commented on 09/20/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Mosholu Golf Course.

The rough

The rough is being left a bit too high for the average golfer. Cutting it about an inch would be good.

Commented on 09/17/2021

We work hard to create an enjoyable experience so you can focus on enjoying yourself and let us do the rest. We also want to thank you for your honest and constructive criticism of the course. Thank you for visiting and playing at Mosholu Golf Course. We hope to see you again soon!

Commented on 09/17/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Mosholu Golf Course.

Bronx, New York