Keller Golf Course
|Black (W)||72||6675 yards||78.4||135|
|Blue (W)||72||6206 yards||75.8||130|
|White (W)||72||5397 yards||71.3||120|
|Green (W)||72||4830 yards||68.1||114|
|Black M: 72.0/134 W: 78.4/135||332||393||502||150||371||223||420||385||400||3176||503||382||519||148||378||195||557||376||441||3499||6675|
|Blue M: 69.9/129 W: 76.1/135||288||345||492||134||366||210||388||376||373||2972||460||372||474||138||355||184||502||366||383||3234||6206|
|Blue/White M: 67.7/122 W: 73.6/130||288||345||409||134||339||166||350||323||365||2719||460||320||474||138||316||153||502||306||369||3038||5757|
|White M: 65.8/115 W: 71.6/126||243||286||409||117||339||166||350||323||365||2598||413||320||417||97||316||153||408||306||369||2799||5397|
|White/Green W: 70.1/123||243||286||409||117||263||124||350||323||304||2419||413||320||417||97||294||130||408||306||329||2714||5133|
|Green M: 63.4/111 W: 68.5/119||213||278||376||107||263||124||325||285||304||2275||366||282||409||89||294||130||389||267||329||2555||4830|
Available FacilitiesMeeting Facilities, Banquet Facilities
Golf Advisor: Top Courses in Minnesota
First time in the Twin City area
The course was terrific as were my playing partners. Their course knowledge and friendly nature made for a terrific outing. Course is in great shape and if had not three putted so often on the bent grass greens I would have scored much better.
Things I liked:
- Enjoyable older architecture golf course.
- Holes #12 thru #17 are a good stretch of challenging/memorable golf holes.
- The conditions were good. Tees and fairways were in good shape. The bunkers were a bit firm in places (maybe from heavy rains the day before).
Things I did not like:
- The greens were not very fun/fair. Several in my group (including me) had well struck putts roll out 10+ feet past the hole.
- With a full weekend tee sheet this course did play distractingly slow.
- Maybe a few more blind shots than I would care for.
Things important to me:
- Rates are posted on the course website.
- Although there are some hills, this course is walkable.
- I don’t recall if there were water coolers out on the course.
- Nice branded ball marker.
Love this course
Great course. played in 4:20 just right. Greens are perfect
A MN Must Play
This course, the greens, fairways, traps, are all in great shape. I'm from GA and played here a couple of times and it's one of my favorites, especially for the price. If you can get into the tee time schedule - this is a good scoring course. Pretty forgiving for errant drives, The staff is the nicest and friendliest you'll find. You will not be dissapointed,.. unless you can't play this game. course is beautiful and well cared for.
Very nice historic golf course
Excellent conditions with memorable holes. The greens were smooth and fast. It's a beautiful parkland setting, and a good value. Some of the hills made it challenging to walk, but very good exercise. I will walk it again when I play it next time.