Cumberland Trail Golf Club in Pataskala, Ohio, USA | GolfPass
A view of green #17 at Cumberland Trail Golf Course

Cumberland Trail Golf Club is a par-72, Championship layout course that was designed by the Hurdzan/Fry Design team in the year 2000. The golf course offers five different sets of tees tipping it to over 7,200 yards providing an equal challenge for any golfer. Since its opening, Cumberland Trail Golf Club has been known for having the "Best Greens in Columbus." Cumberland not only provides the experience of putting on tour greens, it now provides the overall golf experience every golfer desires when they step out of their car at the golf course.

Cumberland Trail Golf Club

Year Built 1999
Golf Season High Season: May 16th - September 11th. Low Season: November 1 - February 28
Architect Dr. Michael Hurdzan (1999) Dana Fry (1999)

Clubs Yes - free

Dress code Collared shirt required

Clubhouse, Meeting Facilities

• Golf Advisor: Top 25 Off-course amenities in the U.S. (2021 #4)
  • Golf Advisor: Top Courses in Ohio (2021 #11) (2019 #10)

Entertaining Clients 13

Very successful public course

Top greens in Ohio for public courses, great club house, great staff, there Are no other courses in this price range that can come close to Cumberland Trail. The course is consistent in all areas. The golfer is put first here. Thank you to the staff.

Commented on 08/08/2022

Wow! We are so happy you enjoyed your round, u000005344327! We look forward to seeing you again soon at Cumberland Trail Golf Club.

You need a marshal

I went out early and pace of play was terrible. 2 1/2 front nine then made the turn and thank gosh they stopped to eat so we just went through. The first 4 holes on the back were quick til we caught walkers treading water. 4hr 15 to play 18 holes first thing in the morning STINKS

Commented on 08/05/2022

Thank you for taking the time to review us, gasngo. Your feedback is valuable, and we appreciate your business. Cumberland Trail Golf Club thanks you!

Enjoy the course layout incorporating homes in the area.

Commented on 08/05/2022

Thank you for your review, u314160806704. We will pass along your positive experience and feedback to our team at Cumberland Trail Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Fun track

This course is a favorite of mine. Course is always in great condition. Greens run true with subtle breaks. A number of gettable holes mixed in with some holes that will test you.

Commented on 08/05/2022

Your feedback is important to us, u369796893. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Cumberland Trail Golf Club.

Commented on 08/05/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u841165267! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Cumberland Trail Golf Club!

Great course conditions

Course has a great layout and great Fairway and Greens.
Fairway bunkers need to be completed.

Commented on 08/05/2022

davidbubar, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Cumberland Trail Golf Club.

A MUST PLAY

I’ve been about six or seven times this year snd plan on going back many more.

Commented on 08/05/2022

Hi, u1317516737. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Cumberland Trail Golf Club.

Always a great course

The course was in great condition as always, a really good value for the $40 hot deal at 2pm on a weekend day.

Commented on 08/05/2022

Thank you for taking the time to review us, rtitchell. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Cumberland Trail Golf Club thanks you!

Fairway Bunkers

Have played here before. Unfortunately multiple fairway bunkers were under construction

Commented on 08/05/2022

Your feedback is important to us, DanJMccoy. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Cumberland Trail Golf Club.

No Football Talk

Overall the course was great. I was able to get a great green fee from GolfNow for myself and two friends from Michigan. Playing on a great course like Cumberland Trails is nice way for a Buckeye to entertain two Michiganders with no discussion or comments regarding football. They played well and enjoyed the course. Thanks GolfNow and Cumberland Trails.

Commented on 07/25/2022

Your feedback is important to us, PoppyD. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Cumberland Trail Golf Club.

Cumberland Trail did not disappoint

For a great $ from GN along with a reward and an early morning t time made this day perfect. The course was in great shape and the greens filling fast and true. I jumped between white and gold tees to suit my ability to score and have a great day. The there’s some I got paired with made the day very pleasurable. The staff at CT are very professional and want to move you along and not be out here forever, which is what I like. I usually don’t come across a favorable $ for this course and this one was too good to pass up. A truly pleasurable experience…. I will be back if the stars align properly…

Commented on 07/25/2022

Thanks so much for your wonderful review, Dan6813388. We are thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed your time with us. Please visit again soon. Thanks for choosing Cumberland Trail Golf Club!

Well maintained, could use some help up front with being a little more friendly

The course was in good condition, played nicely. My only complaint was the staff. Both gentlemen we talked to were rude, short, snobby. Not everyone has golfed at the place before so when asking questions you don’t expect all the staff to be rude and snooty.

Commented on 07/15/2022

Thanks so much for your wonderful review, u314160176894. We are thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed your time with us. Please visit again soon. Thanks for choosing Cumberland Trail Golf Club!

Great Place to Golf in Ohio

Course condition was one of the best. Staffs were friendly. I'll be back!

Commented on 07/25/2022

Your feedback is important to us, visionkim. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Cumberland Trail Golf Club.

Great Course, Phenomenal people

Cumberland has become not only my go to course if I want to work on my game, get a round in, enjoy a day with friends, and making sure I get any of my colleagues and friends out here so they can experience a beautifully kept course, great greens, challenging with the option of 5 sets of tees for each hole and I could go on. However, what separates itself from all the other courses in central Ohio is the people!!! I’m not just talking about the staff which does an amazing job along with the attention to detail. Each and every time I’ve gone over whether to play a round, utilize the range, chip & putt, or even go over to get delicious meals for very fair prices, each and every staff member from the Colonel all the way through to the starter are engaging with the people and on top of that the people within the community couldn’t be more welcoming and a joy to be around. I encourage anyone who has yet to have the experience and pleasure to not only play a great course which is maintained beautifully along with reinvesting in working each and every bunker but the true pleasure of being around solid and great people. Thank you all at the Cumberland Golf Club and the Cumberland community for sharing this gem with us as well as being very accommodating!!!

Commented on 07/15/2022

Hello, Supinator22. Thanks so much for your review. We're so glad you enjoyed your round at Cumberland Trail Golf Club. That's what we like to hear! We hope to see you again soon!

Commented on 06/29/2022

We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share your favorite part of your experience and what we can do to earn that last star! Thanks for golfing at Cumberland Trail Golf Club!

Great course... Played behind a group of SEVEN

The course was in excellent condition except for the fairway bunkers that look like they will eventually be fixed. The clubhouse is great. Excellent food and drink options. The biggest problem we had was that there was a group of SEVEN that played the back nine 2 groups in front of us. Disappointing on a Saturday afternoon, or any afternoon.

Commented on 06/29/2022

Thanks so much for your wonderful review, Teetime23. We are thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed your time with us. Please visit again soon. Thanks for choosing Cumberland Trail Golf Club!

Worth the drive

Overall another great experience. Greens were excellent and the overall condition of the course was great aside from some work they are doing on the bunkers. No complaints here...free drop! This place is worth the price and drive.

Commented on 06/29/2022

Thank you for your review, u370784571. We will pass along your positive experience and feedback to our team at Cumberland Trail Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 06/22/2022

Commented on 06/22/2022

Hi, Jfwhalen. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Cumberland Trail Golf Club!

Pataskala, Ohio
Granville, Ohio
Gahanna, Ohio
New Albany, Ohio
Columbus, Ohio
WHEELING | Enjoy 3 nights’ accommodations at Oglebay Resort’s Wilson Lodge and 2 rounds of golf at Oglebay Resort – Palmer & Jones Courses.
HOT SPRINGS | Experience the ultimate Buddy Golf Captains getaway at the iconic Omni Homestead Resort, September 30 - October 2.