Type Municipal

Architect Frank Schniedel

Clubs No

Dress code Proper Dress Required

Junior Golfers 11

Best I’ve seen it in a while

What a great round at Fox Den today! I’m amazed at what great condition the greens were in this late in the year - FAST and true! Grounds staff has clearly put time in after last week’s storms and boy did the course show that. Absolute gem of a round in mid-November.

Commented on 11/23/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, AllBS! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Fox Den Golf Course!

Better courses for the same price.

Save your money and go elsewhere. Very crowded but not sure why. Course layout was terrible on the front 9. After reading reviews I thought I was in for a treat but instead got tricked. If this was and improved course due to new management I’d hate to see how it was before. Much nicer courses in the surrounding area.

Commented on 11/23/2020

Hello, u916056387. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future. Thanks for choosing Fox Den Golf Course.

This course has improved so much. We play it often. The new superintendent has made a lot of changes! Hole 14 is a great change from what it was before with the water there all the time! The way they cleaned up the course is great! Keep up the changes and.I will be back often! The only downside was a very grumpy person checking us in. It was early morning so that may have been the problem! Otherwise the course has been great!!! Keep up the changes!

Commented on 11/18/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, s8cKWKLWktiyIWbBnl6C! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Fox Den Golf Course!

Commented on 11/05/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, drb7262! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Fox Den Golf Course!

Beautiful Day

The course was in great shape especially for late October in Ohio. Fairways and greens were in beautiful shape and devoid of leaves which seems almost impossible this time of the year. Staff was very friendly and let us off a bit early to get in front of a foursome which I appreciate. This is a great course that is well worth your time.

Commented on 10/27/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, Cookie3204! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Fox Den Golf Course!

Ohio Gem

We have been playing this course for 20 plus years but this year the course has improved dramatically since the arrival of the new superintendent. The fairways are lush and the greens are always excellent but this year they were superb! (In our group we have members from Firestone and they often remark that they are as good as Firestone), The staff are really friendly and helpful. For the price and quality of the golf course it is a bargain!

Commented on 10/21/2020

Thank you for visiting us at Fox Den Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 10/21/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, AceDeucey! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Fox Den Golf Course!

Commented on 10/21/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u000005337300! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Fox Den Golf Course!

Pretty well maintained course

I’ve been playing this course for several years. It is well-maintained has good drainage so rarely do you have cartpath only days the staff is exceptional the golf pro Very good. My only two points of improvement would be to have a cart with GPS. And a beer cart that goes around

Commented on 10/21/2020

Course was worth the price

The course was worth the price. It was in nice shape, especially for October. The sand traps were even very well kept up with. Nice tee boxes and fairways. Fairways were marked nicely. Greens were aerated so it was tough to tell what is normal for them. Staff was nice and there were many options at the snack bar for drinks and food. No cart girl but they do provide you with personal coolers for the carts.

Commented on 10/13/2020

Hello, pdeutsch925. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future. Thanks for choosing Fox Den Golf Course.

Good Course

played this course many times, the conditions are as good as they ever have been in my opinion. good hole layout that will definitely challenge you but not too overpowering. friendly staff and in good area. only downside is that the place is usually jam packed with potential slow play.

Commented on 10/21/2020

First time and won’t be the last!

My friend and I came out to try the course and we had a really fun round! The first hole has its challenges and we watched those following us stumble out of the gate too. The second hole, again has some water out there and it pays to ride up and take a peek before you hit. Could be in trouble to the left. Overall the course was in great condition considering how dry we were for months. They do a great job of maintaining the greens and tee boxes. So often now, we get on a course that’s overplayed and underloved. Not here. Greens ran a good pace and the boxes were level and not beat to crap. The staff was super friendly and helpful on our visit as well. I highly recommend this course and think a decent score is attainable and a fun time will be had.

Commented on 10/12/2020

Wow, we are so happy you enjoyed your round, xZ7uiT1XtVPsdaYD6iD3! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 10/05/2020

Commented on 09/28/2020

Commented on 09/16/2020

Too pricy

As times are difficult money is a problem for many. This is a nice course but extremely pricy. They are in the range of a top few for highest cost and they are public owned course( City of Stow). You would think they could keep the price a little more in line with mainstream. Especially being a very busy year this year.

Commented on 10/21/2020

Hello, jwnii. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future. Thanks for choosing Fox Den Golf Course.

Great Round!

First time on this course. Quick, easy check-in. Busy mid-morning. Paired us with another twosome. Had a great time. New carts. Pace of play was continuous. Had a group of 4 older gentlemen pushing up our backs though. Shot over my head before I could walk off the green, no warning. We had a party of 4 in front of us. It's not like we could have played through any faster. Course in nice shape. Some rearranging of holes recently with brand new tee boxes. A little spongy from the Labor Day storms. Really beautiful course with lots of variety and elevations. Will definitely play again.

Commented on 09/14/2020

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, KJClapper8! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Fox Den Golf Course!

Commented on 08/24/2020

Course in great shape as usual...greens in great shape as usual this year...pace of play is pretty bad. I play a lot of different courses early and I see the same thing alot of places. Courses are more worried about how many groups they can get off #1 with no regard to for all the players on the course. Never should you wait 10-15 min between shots...all it does is make a less enjoyable experience for everybody.

Commented on 08/20/2020

Hello, Sean5214297. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future.

Kent, Ohio