Brookledge Golf Club

Year Built 1992
Fairways Bluegrass
Golf Season March 1st - December 1st
Architect Arthur Hills (1992)

Golf School Academy Yes - "Brookledge Teaching Academy "

Credit Cards Accepted MasterCard, Visa, Discover card(s) Welcomed
Fivesomes Allowed Yes

Thomas0516

We started on the back 9 . Play was slow. They are doing construction work on the course and there were a couple of holes that were changed due to that . One hole the “green” was in the middle of a fairway.. other than that it’s a very nice course to play

Best Customer Service By Far

This was my first time playing at BrookLedge and the staff from start to finish was incredibly nice. Since the course was under maintenance we received a quite large discount. Both of the starters we encountered during our 18-hole round were very friendly as well. 10/10 will be coming back, if not to golf just simply for the great hospitality.

Starter

The starter for this course was very aggressive and honestly rude. I have played at Turkeyfoot chenoweth raintree plenty of good course around here and no one has acted like this guy did. An to be honest it was enough for me to not want to return again.

Commented on 09/13/2021

Hi, u000007306638. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are sorry to hear your customer service experience was not up to par. Please reach out to our management team at (330) 971-8416, and thanks for visiting Brookledge Golf Club. We hope you'll give us another try in the future.

Such fun

Love everything about this course. Especially Eric. So sweet and helpful too. Celebrated my sons birthday and will be back!

Commented on 09/10/2021

Hi, u000007864926. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Brookledge Golf Club.

Commented on 09/10/2021

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, u4853376. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Brookledge Golf Club!

Commented on 09/07/2021

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round at Brookledge Golf Club!

Commented on 09/03/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Brookledge Golf Club!

putting greens are pock marked

Great Layout but greens are not being kept up. too many ball marks not repaired.

Commented on 09/02/2021

Hi, thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back at Brookledge Golf Club!

Commented on 08/24/2021

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, u314161478438. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Brookledge Golf Club!

Disappointing round

Don't know what the starter was thinking but placed two players playing by themselves behind several larger groups. Wouldn't have mattered if the grumpy players before us would have let us play through, we still would have been lagging all day.

Commented on 08/24/2021

Hello, u314161777876. Thank you for reviewing the course. We apologize for the delay of play during your round. This is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. With that in mind, we are working to best control pace and allow everyone to finish in a reasonable amount of time. We will continue to look for ways to improve. Thank you for playing and we hope to see you again soon.

Hidden Gem

It might not be hidden to everyone but it was to me. This course was awesome. It was not over powering long which for an average hitter I loved it. My only complaint was out of their control. It was so beastly hot I could not really enjoy it, but I will definitely play again, and hopefully play often.

I don't always leave great reviews, but in this case I just cant say enough good things.

Commented on 08/27/2021

Wow! We are so happy you enjoyed your round! We look forward to seeing you again soon at Brookledge Golf Club.

Commented on 08/16/2021

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, oldman61. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Brookledge Golf Club!

Commented on 08/16/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, Vernonh472! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Brookledge Golf Club!

Commented on 08/11/2021

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, golfbobl. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Brookledge Golf Club!

Muni beauty

Fun course. Able to score on certain holes. Good design. Staff and starter so nice and inviting!! Love Brookledge

Commented on 08/09/2021

Your feedback is important to us, bompalou99. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Brookledge Golf Club.

Great track in great shape

Course couldn’t be in nicer condition. Greens were really fast and tricky. Not a long course but they make up for it with the challenging greens. Only weird thing is the driving range balls are by the club house not by the building next to the driving range. Friendly staff, will return

Commented on 08/09/2021

Your feedback is important to us, u3010062. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Brookledge Golf Club.

Almost perfect

The course is always in excellent shape fairways, greens and rough. The layout is great for walking and all skill levels because of the tee locations. The only negative thing about this course is pace of play. Hard to get a round in under 5 hours. If you tee off first you will be stuck behind multiple groups after the turn as they let anyone start on the back nine as well. They are always busy and maybe because of that you have to settle for slow play. Staff is good minus one guy, in particular the golf pro Eric is a great guy and has earned my repeat business.

Commented on 08/05/2021

Hello, RAW71. We appreciate you leaving a review and rating us 5 stars. We're delighted to hear how much you enjoyed the pristine course conditions. We work hard to provide an exceptional experience, and it's very satisfying to hear from golfers like you who appreciate our efforts. We will inform the entire team so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back Brookledge Golf Club!

Commented on 08/05/2021

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences, u000004586000. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Brookledge Golf Club!

Stow, Ohio
Silver Lake, Ohio
Stow, Ohio
4.1841941176
Kent, Ohio
Hudson, Ohio
NIAGARA FALLS, CAN | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at your choice of two hotels and 3 rounds of golf at Legends on the Niagara Battlefield and Usher's Creek courses, and Whirlpool.