Cimarron National Golf Club - Cimarron National Course in Guthrie, Oklahoma, USA | GolfPass
A view from tee at Cimarron National Course from Cimarron National Golf Club

Cimarron National Golf Club

Year Built 1992
Architect Duffy Martin

Fivesomes Allowed Yes
Dress code Shirts with sleeves are required and must be worn at all times.

Snacks, Restaurant

Clubhouse, Meeting Facilities, Banquet Facilities

Good time

Several challenging holes and played in 3 hours. Greens were looking good and rolling good.

Nice layout

Too bad it had been so dry in the area. Really baked out conditions. Would love to play again when it is in better shape.

Commented on 08/15/2022

Thanks so much for the great review. We look forward to welcoming you back to our course soon. Thanks for choosing Cimarron National Golf Club - Cimarron National Course.

Commented on 08/10/2022

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Cimarron National Golf Club - Cimarron National Course.

Commented on 08/15/2022

Hello. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We would love to know how we can earn those last two stars next time! Thanks for playing Cimarron National Golf Club - Cimarron National Course.

Oklahoma Muni in the Summertime

Most courses are in rough shape due to the extreme heat, so this review would be about the same for any typical muni right now. Because of the extreme heat, they are also keeping the greens very long and like shag carpet, which as a scratch golfer, I personally dislike. They look great but boy are they slow. I went on a Tuesday in hopes of getting to play more than one round, but unfortunately didn’t have the time. I would still recommend it, but wait until people say the greens are cut and are running normally. Then go.

Commented on 08/08/2022

Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back at Cimarron National Golf Club - Cimarron National Course!

Had a nice round. Very friendly staff and golfers. Had a bit of slow down with too many on a hole ahead but the Marshall was good to talk to them.

Commented on 07/06/2022

Thank you for your review. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Cimarron National Golf Club - Cimarron National Course. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

We enjoyed playing the course and we like the lay out . My friends came from Muskogee and they plan on coming back and bringing extra players.. Hopefully this will be something we will do yearly.

Commented on 07/22/2022

Thanks so much for your review. We're so glad you enjoyed your round at Cimarron National Golf Club - Cimarron National Course. That's what we like to hear! We hope to see you again soon!

Aqua Canyon

Definitely an easy course but poses a good challenge. Fairways and greens were good especially
In the morning. Carts are in good shape, which is a big plus! One of my favorites and do not mind making the trip to Guthrie.

Commented on 07/07/2022

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Cimarron National Golf Club - Cimarron National Course thanks you!

Commented on 07/06/2022

We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share your favorite part of your experience and what we can do to earn that last star! Thanks for golfing at Cimarron National Golf Club - Cimarron National Course!

Great courses!

Great course not long but trouble can be found!
Food however is greasy ghe guys got burgers afterwords and they were severely overcooked not edible.

Commented on 06/10/2022

Let us first say that we are so glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. We work hard to create an enjoyable experience so you can focus on enjoying yourself and let us do the rest. We also want to thank you for your honest and constructive criticism.

We are going to escalate your review to our team in charge and do everything we can to improve before your next game.

Thank you for visiting and playing at Cimarron National Golf Club - Cimarron National Course. We hope to see you again soon!

Nice Golf Course

This is the best course for the money in the surrounding area. We play here all the time.

Commented on 06/10/2022

Wow! We are so happy you enjoyed your round! We look forward to seeing you again soon at Cimarron National Golf Club - Cimarron National Course.

Commented on 06/06/2022

We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Cimarron National Golf Club - Cimarron National Course!

Poor course conditions

I was really not impressed with the course because the grass was not mowed, there were many bare areas, and the greens were so slow and not mowed.

Commented on 06/03/2022

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. It was an uncommon instance and we’ll do better in the future.

Please feel free to reach out to us with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right if you give us another chance.

Commented on 05/11/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Cimarron National Golf Club - Cimarron National Course!

Had a great time, played April 1st and the course was still coming out of winter, but great condition for this time of year

Commented on 05/03/2022

Thank you for taking the time to review us! Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Cimarron National Golf Club - Cimarron National Course thanks you!

Good course

The course layout was great for me. Challenging but playable for my skill level. The pace of play was terrible for the first 13 holes. The Marshall finally let the faster groups play through on 14. But I like the course overall. Better than the Aqua side in my opinion. The greens were a little fuzzy and a couple had rough patches. Overall, I will play this course again.

Commented on 04/01/2022

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are glad you had enjoyed your time at Cimarron National Golf Club - Cimarron National Course, and pride ourselves on delivering the best experience possible.

We hope to see you again soon!

I love this course!

I’ve played here twice this year so far, it’s a fun cause. Not too challenging and not too easy with some fun holes. Can’t wait to come back!

Commented on 03/07/2022

Thank you for visiting us at Cimarron National Golf Club - Cimarron National Course. We appreciate your 5-star rating!. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Cimarron

A very friendly place that brings me experiences that make golf enjoyable. I drive from the Shawnee area without a second thought when it comes to Cimarron

Commented on 08/02/2022

We appreciate the review. You rated us 3-stars which means there is room to improve on your recent experience at Cimarron National Golf Club - Cimarron National Course. Let us know, in the comments, how and where you would like to see changes from the course. Thanks for the feedback!

Commented on 01/19/2022