There are two 18-hole courses available at the Hickory Valley Golf Club, the Presidential and the Ambassador. The Presidential is the flagship course and it is also the longer and tougher of the two. The layout incorporates nine of the club's original 27 holes. The Presidential is nearly 300 yards longer than its sister course at 6,721 yards from the championship tees. The golf course has a nice balance of player-friendly features and challenging hazards. The wide fairways are quite forgiving, while the large, undulating greens are framed with bunkers. The signature hole is the par-4 second, which gently doglegs right, requiring a long and accurate tee shot. You're not out of trouble yet though, you'll still have to face the heavily bunkered green that also has a pond to the right.

Hickory Valley Golf Club - Presidential

Year Built 1996
Architect Ron Prichard

Credit Cards Accepted VISA, MasterCard, Discover Welcomed
Dress code Proper golf attire required.

Clubhouse, Conference Facilities, Banquet Facilities

Playing Multiple Courses 30

Stellar Round

Loved every hole on this course. Great layout and difficulty. Course condition was great for the beginning of the season. It will look superb in a few weeks. Highly recommend

Commented on 04/12/2021

We appreciate your recommendation, and are happy to see you enjoyed the course layout as well as the conditions!

Commented on 04/12/2021

Great course. The front 9 is tight with a lot of trees but the back 9 is wide open. Great course and we will be playing there again.

Commented on 04/06/2021

Thanks for the amazing review and for choosing Ambassador at Hickory Valley Golf Club. We hope to see you again soon!

Commented on 04/06/2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review. We're so glad that you enjoyed your round at Presidential at Hickory Valley Golf Club. Please visit us again soon!

Commented on 04/06/2021

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at Presidential at Hickory Valley Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

Commented on 04/06/2021

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us. Please comment or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round at Ambassador at Hickory Valley Golf Club!

Commented on 04/06/2021

We want to hear more about your experience with us! Please call us at (610) 754-7733. We look forward to seeing you again soon at Ambassador at Hickory Valley Golf Club!

Commented on 04/06/2021

We would love to hear more about your positive experience with our course. Please contact us at (610) 754-7733 to share with us your favorite part of your experience. Thanks for golfing at Presidential at Hickory Valley Golf Club!

Commented on 04/02/2021

We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Presidential at Hickory Valley Golf Club.

Commented on 04/02/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star rating - it's much appreciated!

Commented on 04/06/2021

Thanks for the positive rating. Hurry back!

Commented on 04/06/2021

Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Presidential at Hickory Valley Golf Club.

Commented on 04/06/2021

Thank you for visiting us at Ambassador at Hickory Valley Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 04/02/2021

Thanks for the 5-star rating!

Wasn’t bad

The course wasn’t bad. Good shape for this time of year. Pro shop had good deals.

Commented on 04/06/2021

We want to hear more about your experience with us! Please call us at (610) 754-7733. We look forward to seeing you again soon at Presidential at Hickory Valley Golf Club!

Commented on 04/06/2021

We love hearing about our golfers' experiences. Please tell us more about what you enjoyed during your round. Thanks for choosing Presidential at Hickory Valley Golf Club!

Commented on 04/06/2021

We would love to hear more about your positive experience with our course. Please contact us at (610) 754-7733 to share with us your favorite part of your experience. Thanks for golfing at Ambassador at Hickory Valley Golf Club!

Pin Position (Ambassador)

The course was in overall good shape considering how wet it was. My review is about the pin positions. i’d say at least 70% of the pins were >5° around the hole, some were almost un playable. Other than bad pin position nothing to complain about!

Commented on 04/07/2021

Thanks for the 4 stars!

Commented on 04/07/2021

Thanks so much for your wonderful review. We are thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed your time with us. Please visit again soon. Thanks for choosing Ambassador at Hickory Valley Golf Club!

Presidential course

This is a great course with a variety of challenges that are all lot of fun. From the back tees it will be quite a test and from the forward tees a good time. There are uphill, downhill, dogleg left, dogleg right and some water so you will never be bored. The course was in very good condition for January and the maintenance crew should be applauded.
GO PLAY THERE!!!

Commented on 02/03/2021

Thank you for the 5 stars! We're glad you enjoyed the challenge Hickory Valley has to offer.

Commented on 02/01/2021

The team here at Presidential at Hickory Valley Golf Club is thrilled with your recommendation. We hope to see you again soon!

Commented on 02/01/2021

We truly appreciate your 5-star rating. Getting customer feedback is one of our top priorities here at Ambassador at Hickory Valley Golf Club. See you on the course soon!

Commented on 02/01/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u100432038! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Ambassador at Hickory Valley Golf Club!

President Course at Hickory

An absolute delight from start to finish!
There is a detour in place on the roads right next to the course itself. I called the Pro Shop to say that it was causing me to run late. Mike said not to worry and he stayed on the phone the entire time as he guided me on which roads to use to get into their complex. Much appreciated!

The Starter, Sarah, was very accommodating and friendly, too. The course was in FANTASTIC condition! I ran into one of the groundskeepers, Mike, and told him what a great job they were doing. He appreciated it and afterward told me that he was the Groundskeeper Supervisor. Later on I ran into another groundskeeper named, River, and I told him how fantastic the conditions were, especially the putting greens. His eyes lit up and he proudly told me that he was the primary groundskeeper for maintaining the condition of the greens and was 2nd in command for the grounds crew.

When I was finished playing my round, I went back into the clubhouse for a bite to eat and to speak directly with the General Manager, Dave, so that I could pass on some compliments for how he runs his operation.
BTW, the cheeseburger that Donna made me was juicy and delicious!

All in all it was wonderful day of golf. The staff was great, the course was in excellent condition and my score, 86, was pretty darn good for me, too.

Commented on 02/12/2021

We appreciate your kind words! We're happy you enjoyed the quality of our service here at Hickory Valley. And we're happy you made the drive safely! We hope to have you back again soon.

Bally, Pennsylvania