Middletown Country Club in Langhorne, Pennsylvania, USA | GolfPass

Middletown Country Club has been one of Bucks County's major golfing destinations for more than a century. Originally designed as a nine-hole golf course in 1913 by Scottish architect Alexander Findlay, the second nine was added three years later. In the many years since opening, the golf course has undergone renovations by both George Fazio and Stephen Kay. This tough course is proof that a layout doesn't have to be 7,500-plus yards to be a challenge. Although the Middletown C.C. golf course plays to a seemingly modest yardage of 6,217 from the back tees, the rolling terrain provided by its location in the scenic Neshaminy Valley makes the course seem much longer. The small greens have plenty of undulations and you'll also be faced with a variety of uphill, downhill, and sidehill lies. There are also towering trees looming above the fairways and water comes into play throughout the golf course as well.

Middletown Country Club

Year Built 1913

Bar

Clubhouse, Meeting Facilities, Banquet Facilities

Dinner 6

Not the best…

Haven’t played here since the fall and don’t know if I’ll be back any time soon. Grass in the fairways and tee boxes across the course was burnt out. The conditions of the tee boxes resembled sand traps. The first few greens were definitely painted, but otherwise the greens on the course were in good shape. Hard to justify spending upwards of $60 to play here in my opinion. Pace of play was good for a Friday afternoon. I do like the layout of this course and proximity to home, so hopefully the conditions improve.

Solid course for price & location

Played in 4 hours, teeing off at 7a on Saturday morning. After a lot of days and no rain, the grass in the entire area was burnt out. The staff did an amazing job keeping the greens in tact and looking really good.. The fairways were also in pretty good shape for the conditions, however, most of the tee boxes were pretty horrendous. I would play here again.

Commented on 07/26/2022

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us, u391046597. We are going to pass on your feedback to the team. Thanks for visiting Middletown Country Club, and we hope to see you again in the future.

Commented on 08/01/2022

Hi, mgmagee21. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Middletown Country Club!

Commented on 07/26/2022

Hi, RGCA0462EAF002E176DF. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Middletown Country Club.

Great golf!

Conditions at this course have greatly improved and I totally enjoy the challenge this course offers. The tee boxes, fairways, traps and greens are in excellent condition. Great for all levels of play!

Commented on 07/20/2022

Hi, u610538948. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Middletown Country Club.

I will never be back

To start off I have played this course maybe 10 times. I have been at this course over 2 years now. The last time I have played here it seemed like they give done a lot of work on the course. It looked like it was moving in the right direction and I got excited that this may become my home course. This time solidified that I will never come back. The tee boxes were more of a sand trap rather than a grass tee box. The bunkers were over grown and cement, not too upset about this as Covid rules apply and courses just starting to work on the bunkers. The pace of play was terrible we had a group in front of us and a foursome behind us hitting up on us. The only positive is the greens were well taken care of for the most part. The pictures attached were 2 separate tee boxes.

Commented on 07/19/2022

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us, u314163006554. We are going to pass on your feedback to the team. Thanks for visiting Middletown Country Club, and we hope to see you again in the future.

Tee boxes

Everything was great, greens were in the best condition I’ve seen yet there. But the tee boxes were atrocious, hard as a rock, most were dead all together, other than the tee boxes it was great.

Commented on 07/18/2022

Hi, jgriffin1212. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Middletown Country Club.

Commented on 07/14/2022

Hello, Alexanderlebed96. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We see you rated the course 2-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit.

We take customer feedback very seriously at our course. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop and tell us what's on your mind.

Dongjoonoh

Excellent layout . I come here very often and had always enjoyed smooth pace of game.

Commented on 08/01/2022

Hello, u314160067373. Thank you for visiting us at Middletown Country Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 07/18/2022

Hello, u406949715. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We see you rated the course 2-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit.

Great course!

Fun and exciting! My friends and I loved the experience.

Commented on 07/08/2022

Thank you for taking the time to review us, jepper64. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Middletown Country Club thanks you!

Commented on 07/08/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u314163001864! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Middletown Country Club!

Best in Class!!

Middletown I play twice a week. Course design, new greens guy is killing it. Staff are 10/10 - well priced and just such a good time. Love you all at Middletown. Dan is the best

Commented on 07/08/2022

Hi, AntonP23. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Middletown Country Club.

Get in the hole

Like that great shot, this course gave that satisfaction and enjoyment. My son and I played 18 holes , course was well maintained, staff super nice. Don’t miss out on this course if given the opportunity! JP

Commented on 07/13/2022

Hi, jpereira724. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Middletown Country Club.

Good value for the money.

Tee boxes need major work. Greens were in good shape.

Commented on 07/01/2022

Hello, asinger12. Thank you for visiting us at Middletown Country Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Good course

Short course with average greens. Tee boxes were beat up. Good value for a quick round. Played with Joe who works at shop and was very friendly and knowledgeable.

Commented on 07/01/2022

Hi, rdemichele. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Middletown Country Club.

Commented on 06/24/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, DaddyTavares! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Middletown Country Club!

Slow play

Play was very slow on this day we had two groups of foursomes in front of us and waited for a foursome to finish up on the green ahead of them never saw it so slow very disappointed

Commented on 06/24/2022

We apologize for the pace of play issue you experienced. We always try to keep a great pace when having our golfers on the course. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback as we will use your review to better the experience going forward. We hope you give us another try in the near future!

Horrible birthday

What was supposed to be a fun birthday round with a few friends turned into an overbooked course with no ranger after the 2nd hole to speed play up! The 30+ minute wait at the turn was pretty much icing on the cake,I’m just one of a few groups that said the definitely won’t be back

Commented on 06/24/2022

Hello, kKtBvQkjk6q9E4Xg0e0H. Thank you for reviewing the course. We apologize for the delay of play during your round. This is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. With that in mind, we are working to best control pace and allow everyone to finish in a reasonable amount of time. We will continue to look for ways to improve. Thank you for playing and we hope to see you again soon.

Fairless Hills, Pennsylvania
Ivyland, Pennsylvania
Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania
Ewing, New Jersey
Jamison, Pennsylvania
ATLANTIC CITY, NJ | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Seaview, A Dolce Hotel and 2 rounds of golf at Seaview Golf Club - Bay & Pines Courses.