Lewisburg Elks Country Club

Year Built 1935

Bar, Grill, Restaurant

Swimming

Fantastic Course

It’s open earlier than the other courses in the area which is amazing after a long winter. They are always friendly, happy and helpful. Rate of play is great. My new favorite place.

Commented on 03/29/2021

Hi, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Lewisburg Elks Country Club.

EXCELLENT GOLF COURSE

DEFINETLY WILL GO BACK. EVERYTHING A PERSON COULD ASK FOR. 1 QUERKY HOLE, PAT 3 STRAIGHT UP THE SIDE OF AN EXTREMELY HIGH HILL

Commented on 03/23/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Lewisburg Elks Country Club!

Commented on 01/19/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating of us, Joe! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Lewisburg Elks Country Club!

Better time in the bar than on the course

Great staff and cool people in the restaurant- but besides the great greens- this course just isnt worth it. While only a 9 hole track- Valley View golf course in White Sulphur Springs blew the Elks club away- same price. Still worth it on a hot deal or if your are just looking for a quick round in Lewisburg- but we will not be including this one on our next Greenbrier visit- except for linch & dinner in the grill

Commented on 07/07/2020

Hi, thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. Please know the current conditions are by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We will continue to work towards a 5-star experience and we hope to see you back!

Fun course and great conditions!

I had my round booked for 10:30 and showed up a few minutes early. There was a 2some going out and the chap at the proshop said I could begin on the back 9, so off I went and flew through! Finished my round in two hours and fifteen minutes, had some pars (good for me). The greens are plush but run. Leaves were out of the fairways and tee boxes, for this time of year it's unexpectedly well kept! I'm new to the area and admittedly haven't played all of the courses in the area (next will maybe be valley view, greenbrier is out of my price range) but it's my favorite so far.

Commented on 10/30/2020

Hi, we appreciate you leaving a review and rating us. We will make sure to inform the entire team, so they know their hard work is paying off. We look forward to having you back at Lewisburg Elks Country Club!

We love this course.

We are from out of state, but played this course 3 years ago and loved it. We stayed in this area 4 nights this week so that we could play it two more times.

Anonymous

Great Value, Beautiful Views

Played 9 on a Monday afternoon had my best 9 hole score yet. The greens are incredible for a public course. The Fairways are narrow on some holes but that offered a fun challenge. The tee boxes on 8 and 9 especially offered fantastic views. The wildlife on the property were abundant and it made for a very peaceful golf experience. Highly recommend this course to anyone looking for a cheap, yet impressive golf course in Greenbrier County

Anonymous

Great Value, Incredible Greens

Went out for a quick 9 on a Monday afternoon. I really enjoyed my experience. The greens are in incredible shape for a public course. The Fairways played a little narrow at times, but that offered a fun challenge. There were some beautiful, postcard worthy views from some of the tee boxes (especially on 8 and 9). The wildlife was abundant. We had to wait for a flock of geese to clear off of the 3rd tee and saw a ground hog hanging out about 20 feet from the 4th tee. Perfect place for a fun and peaceful round of golf.