A view from a tee at Champions Club at Summerfield

Champions Club at Summerfield

Year Built 1993
Architect Tom Fazio (1994)

Practice Hole Yes

Walking Allowed No

Snacks, Restaurant, Beverage Carts

Fun place

Nice place Big fairways Good nature scenes

Only complaint is speed of green but once they’re aerated they won’t be as slick but love the course can’t wait to play again

Why do some golfers take so long

I like the course but there was a 3some playing so slow they were holding up 2 foursomes. I spent a lot of time checking the PGA Championship scores and checking the stock market. Never got a rhythm

Commented on 05/23/2022

Hello, 2playmoregolf. Thank you for reviewing the course. We apologize for the delay of play during your round. This is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. With that in mind, we are working to best control pace and allow everyone to finish in a reasonable amount of time. We will continue to look for ways to improve. Thank you for playing and we hope to see you again soon.

Commented on 05/23/2022

We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share your favorite part of your experience and what we can do to earn that last star! Thanks for golfing at The Champions Club at Summerfield!

Commented on 05/23/2022

Hi, 8k3OWGkppV7Zap1ltBYB. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing The Champions Club at Summerfield.

It’s a solid value

The greens were in Perfect shape. Rolling fast and true. The course surroundings are pretty for sure. The facilities are nice. The fairways and tees were in good shape too. Not perfect but nice. A few tee boxes were under repair so there were about three temp tees. For the price this is a very solid choice and you can’t go wrong. If I lived in the area I’d for sure place this place in regular rotation.

Commented on 05/18/2022

Hello, u314162721461. Thank you for visiting us at The Champions Club at Summerfield. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 05/18/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, JAM1234! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing The Champions Club at Summerfield!

Commented on 05/18/2022

Hi, u314159421424. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing The Champions Club at Summerfield.

Commented on 05/17/2022

Hi, u314161026244. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing The Champions Club at Summerfield.

Commented on 05/16/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u314162325921! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing The Champions Club at Summerfield!

Commented on 05/09/2022

Hi, dtechgolf. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing The Champions Club at Summerfield.

ENJOYED the Course. FLOWED QUICKLY

just played as a single. I am trying to get more committed to golf more now that I'm in my 50's . Need lots of practice before playing competitive with others. Great course, forgiving, maintained and much more scenic than other courses in area. I like to move quickly and found most groups were accommodating to allow me to play ahead. Will definitely be back!! Thank you.

Commented on 05/10/2022

u314162692875, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing The Champions Club at Summerfield.

Commented on 05/10/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, PawelOK! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing The Champions Club at Summerfield!

Great staff, great course. A few of the T boxes under repair but still a great course.

Commented on 05/10/2022

Hi, tripar18. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing The Champions Club at Summerfield.

Commented on 05/04/2022

Commented on 05/02/2022

Hi, u314162663643. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing The Champions Club at Summerfield.

Love this course!!

I played on Friday the course was finally not packed like season. The greens were great. They rolled as true as could be and were surprisingly receptive after a long dry season. I talked to staff they said the Super has plans of renovating many if not all the tees and is working on a program to improve the fairways this summer. I recommend this course to anybody. I’m not sure what course the reviews before me played. I disagree with their opinions. Probably rich guys that won’t pay to join private clubs!!

Commented on 05/04/2022

GolfHog1000, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing The Champions Club at Summerfield.

Champions Summerfield

Great course ! Well groomed, especially the greens. Nice
people and the price is right !

Commented on 05/03/2022

Hi, u000003342122. Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing The Champions Club at Summerfield.

A real value proposition

Course conditions, price point, amenities, pace of play, etc. make this a very fair play . You can quibble with the tee boxes and fairway conditions but the overall experience is worth a star

Commented on 04/29/2022

Hello, greyer1. Thank you for visiting us at The Champions Club at Summerfield. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Best public course in the area....

I've been playing here since the course opened.Thats over 20 years,and it's still one of the best.Dont believe any of the cheap skates that write negative reviews.This is one of the most beautiful places to play in Martin county.Its a very natural setting in and through the marshes here are so beautiful.So much wildlife on the course, you feel like your playing in a nature preserve.This course is always in great shape,tees, fairways,and greens.You can't the control the weather.So it can be dry sometimes or wet.The staff here is first class all the way, you'd think your at a private club.From the head pro to the cart guy,vip treatmen all the way .Food and service inside is top notch.... For the Value you get here, I feel like I should be paying alot more .The prices here this past season were alot less than other courses in the area.I will keep playing here for another 20 years . Love this place..

Commented on 04/29/2022

Thank you for taking the time to review us, wljr1965. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. The Champions Club at Summerfield thanks you!

Hobe Sound , Florida
Hobe Sound, Florida
MIAMI, FL | Enjoy 2 nights’ accommodations at JW Marriott Miami Turnberry Resort & Spa and 2 rounds of golf at Turnberry Isle Country Club - Soffer & Miller Courses.
MIAMI, FL | Enjoy 1 nights' accommodations in a Deluxe Guest Room at Trump National Doral and 1 rounds of golf at Red Tiger, Golden Palm, Silver Fox or Blue Monster.
MIAMI, FL | Enjoy 1 nights' accommodation at The Biltmore Hotel and 1 round of golf at The Biltmore Golf Course.
NAPLES, FL | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples and 2 rounds of golf at Tiburón Golf Club - Gold Course and Black Course.
ORLANDO, FL | Enjoy 1 nights’ accommodation at The Ritz-Carlton Orlando and 1 round of golf at The Ritz-Carlton Golf Club.