Tour 18 Golf Course

Year Built 1992
Golf Season Year Round
Architect David D. Edsall (1992)

Caddies Yes

Entertaining Clients 44
Near the Airport 64

Always enjoy playing here. Coyrse is challenging for a 12 handicapper and always in good shape.

Commented on 04/19/2021

Wow! We are so happy you enjoyed your round! We look forward to seeing you again soon at Tour 18 Houston.

Always a pleasure

Always play Tour 18 when I ‘m in town visiting From Arizona. It was especially fun to play Amen Corner after watching the Pros play Augusta last weekend!

Commented on 04/15/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Tour 18 Houston.

Course is in great shape. Tough course. Always a great time at Tour 18. One of the best, if not the best public course in Houston.

Commented on 04/14/2021

Thank you for your review. We will pass along your positive experience to our team at Tour 18 Houston. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Tee Boxes & Bunkers need work.

Why are the Water cans not back in place? Bunker rakes are back, no flag restrictions & no Covid mask rules for staff or customers. Why no water for golfers? Also, the new home construction area on the back 9 around holes 16 & 17 are drastically changing the look & feel of the course in a negative way.The new apartment complex on the back 9 was tough to see so close to the course & now more intrusions to the ambience of the course is not a good thing. What's next, a sewer plant or machine shop? Greens, fairways & golf carts were in good shape.

Commented on 04/13/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future. Thanks for choosing Tour 18 Houston.

Condition

Condition was not very good and had to use artificial turf on range preventing the ability to tee up my Driver.

Commented on 04/13/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass along your feedback to the staff. Thanks for visiting Tour 18 Houston!

Pga holes

I loved how they authenticated holes from the pga tour. I got intimidated immediately by ame corner. Will play again without the intimidation

Commented on 04/12/2021

Commented on 04/16/2021

Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing Tour 18 Houston.

GHIN not Available

Played this course only because it was close to my hotel and IAH airport. I’m glad I picked to play here and change to experience somewhat of the famous PGA tour holes. The staff were really nice during checkin, starter let us play with 5 but we kept the pace. The hole markers could use some cleaning or retouch so we can read the wordings but no big deal. I could not use my GHIN app to do my stats as the course was not even show up on the app. overall, I enjoyed my round and looking forward to play this course again.

Commented on 04/15/2021

Definitely worth the money

I had been wanting to play here for a long time a d I finally did. After playing a lot of other courses after the freeze happened I was disappointed at how poorly the greens were fixed. Tour 18 greens were in great condition! Bunkers were kept up nice and the practice facility was well taken care of. And they have stand up carts you can ride!! This place was super cool and I had a great time!

Commented on 04/13/2021

88 year old golfers dream come true..

We had the privilege to bring our 88 year old golf fanatic friend to experience tour18. A plus plus experience and he loved it. Thank You again to the wonderful staff and great course conditions.

Commented on 04/12/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Tour 18 Houston thanks you!

Commented on 04/14/2021

Commented on 04/08/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Tour 18 Houston!

Shambles not Scrambles

Played here before when the course was younger. Instead of growing into a nice mature course it has become run down with everything old and in desperate need of a facelift Really disappointing were the bridge supports separating from the bridges. Tee boxes were terrible and hole markers nearly illegible or missing entirely. Was excited to play there with my daughter so still had a good time. At least we were paired with a friendly twosome who played well. Luck of the draw. A very average course with very little appeal.

Commented on 04/06/2021

Commented on 04/06/2021

Great place to play

This is a wonderful place love the history. Would recommend it to anyone

Loved the course!

Replicas of professional tour holes is a novel idea for a golf course and we found the holes to be pretty faithful to the originals. The holes were all interesting, of course, and were fun to play. There was even an Amen Corner with Augusta’s 11, 12 and 13 replicas all in a row on the front nine (holes 5, 6 and 7). The finishing hole was the Blue Monster from Doral.

We had played the course for the first time a week ago and decided to come back, and we would definitely play this course again if we return to the Houston area. We were aware of the freak winter storm Texas had a month ago and knew the course might not be in prime condition, but the greens were decent and we had no complaints about the course conditions.

Commented on 04/05/2021

Your feedback is important to us. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing Tour 18 Houston.

Course was in average condition. Some of the tee boxes were in bad shape. Kitchen was closed due to some problem. Pace of play was slow. We arrived a little early and although no one was on tee we were not allowed to start until another group who were late teed off. We were always waiting on them. Need to give Marshal ability to speed up play especially at tee box

Commented on 04/02/2021

Hi, thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the delay of play during your round with us. Please know that this is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We are going to escalate your feedback to our team so we can make improvements before your next game. We will continue to work towards an excellent experience by using your comment for guidance. Thank you for playing Tour 18 Houston. We hope to see you again soon.

Commented on 04/02/2021

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us! Please feel free to comment on this review or reach out to our team in the golf shop to let us know more about your round at Tour 18 Houston!

Great fairways and greens!

The freeze hit many courses hard but you can’t tell at Tour 18. The course is in the best shape of any course in the area. Gorgeous.

Commented on 04/02/2021

Hi, thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing Tour 18 Houston.

Humble, Texas