2070 Reviews (2070)

Year Built 1996
Fairways 419 Bermuda/Poa Trivialis Grass
Greens Champion Dwarf Bermuda Grass

Pull-carts No

Credit Cards Accepted Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diner's Card
Dress code Proper golf attire required at all times including collared shirts for all players and riders; refrain from denim, cut-offs, bathing suits, tank tops, camouflage, and tee shirts.

Banquet Facilities, Locker Rooms

2070 Reviews (2070)

Amazing Food 48

Tough test of golf

Celebration was a unique test of golf with a combination of slow play, bare tee boxes , punched greens and tight lies in the fairways... will need to bring your A game to play well here

Stay AWAY, TOTALLY UNPLAYABLE

Completely unplayable conditions. Nothing else to say.

Unplayable

You should not be required to pay to play this course right now. Terrible conditions and 6+ hour pace.

Stay AWAY! Conditions are unplayable.

Greens are punched, heavily sanded, and recovering poorly. Tee boxes have no grass, fairway is burned out in spots. Pace of play is brutal, it took an hour to play the first 3 holes. How there isn’t a warning for aerification or recovery makes no sense to me. Not worth any dollar amount IMHO. Give it a month or so to recover.

Good

Course overall was good.

Greens had been recently punched but were recovering.

Fairways turf was mostly good though there were thin or bare spots in places

Oddly, for some reason the tee boxes were crap especially the front nine.
Lastly, they cut the large oak at the clubhouse, reportedly due to the roots lifting the pavers. (along with some other vegetation). Hate to see it go it added character to the place

Course under repair

First things first, this course has a great layout and beautiful grounds. Now the bad, without any information provided on GolfNow regarding course conditions, I showed up and was told they just sanded the greens, hole 17 is closed completely and possibly 18, pending progress on 17. Then I went to the first hole, the tee box was shredded to pieces and soaked to the point the tee box was mud. This situation occurred on the next 6 tee boxes. I was so frustrated with my feet slipping out from under me, I picked up my sticks and left the course.
The course wanted to refund my money and then noticed I was a GolfNow customer. Due to me paying online there was nothing they could do. I contacted GolfNow and at first they said there’s nothing they can do and would not refund the money. Obviously I did not stop there, I spoke with a supervisor, all they offered me was half of what I paid and a discount code for another round as long as it was after 12 noon.
I took what I could get, lesson learned, make my own tee times direct with golf course, never use an independent app who can’t guarantee golf course conditions.

Commented on 06/10/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Celebration Golf Club!

Great layout

Layout is very good. Greens look okay but they roll well and hold a ball. The tee boxes though, there were a lot of them with little or no grass. Basically dirt tee boxes.

Commented on 06/10/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Your feedback is valuable, and we have plans to recover the tee boxes. We look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Celebration Golf Club thanks you!

Commented on 06/10/2021

We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share with us your favorite part of your experience. Thanks for golfing at Celebration Golf Club!

Celebration Golf Course

I thought this was a very nice course, and was very fair to play. My only complaint were many of the tee boxes were in pretty bad to awful condition. If this was improved I would rate it much better.

What happened.

Used to be top notch here. Dirt tee boxes, sparse grass in the fairways. Greens are still okay thank god. Hopefully rain season will help get the course back in shape.

Commented on 06/10/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Your feedback is valuable, and we have plans to recover the tee boxes and fairways. We look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Celebration Golf Club thanks you!

Celebration Golf - Tee boxes???

I played Celebration on a warm Friday morning before a junior tournament was to start the next day. I am not sure what has happened to the tee boxes on this course. Most of them were dirt which really detracts from the overall condition of the course. The fairways were nice and the greens were good but the tee boxes were terrible. The pace of play was ok. We had a junior golfer join our two some four holes into the round as he was "practicing" for the Memorial Weekend tourney...nice enough but it was overall a bit distracting as he multiple balls and chips.
Give this place a try maybe later this summer once the tee boxes come back to life??

Commented on 06/10/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing Celebration Golf Club.

Round of Golf Single

Very nice course. Played alone and the pace was slow. 2 sum in front and 2sum behind had to wait a every tee box as the fore sum two ahead were slow. Bottle neck all round.

Commented on 06/10/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Celebration Golf Club thanks you!

Give this Course Sometime before Playing here

Go play anywhere else if you don't want to deal with est. 6 to 6.5 hour play and sand tee boxes. I have played this course before, and was excited to play it again. Showed up the Starter informed us that pace of play for the day should be 4 hours 15 to 4 hours 30. Rolled up to the first tee box...complete sand. Felt like I was hitting out of a packed bunker extremely slippery and unstable. Figured it was just that tee box and kept playing. The next 9 tee boxes were the exact same, it was more or less pick where there was a few grass spots to stand on. The first tee box with a good base was not until hole 11. However I can't speak for the rest of the holes because the pace of play was so horrible that we ended up leaving. Pace started to slow on the 3rd hole but not horrible, by hole 5 it was about a 10 minute wait to tee off, figured the ranger would come by...nope no ranger, no help to speed up play. It got a lot worse at the turn, there was 8 groups piled up waiting to tee off, no ranger in sight, again here to have fun so lets keep playing. An hour and a half went by and we were at this time still waiting to tee off on the 12th. Almost 4 hours in and we hadn't even played 12 holes yet, figured the club house would be understanding about course conditions, and pace of play, when I arrived another group was complaining about the same things, they told both of us, "what do you want us to do?" Then, "well go play the front 9 again..." or "come back and play the 13th through 18," but none of that fixed the course conditions or the poor taste we had for the bad management of play and lack of help during play. Asked for a refund for the two of us and flat out was told no way. Would love to hear from management about their opinions on these matters. Feel free to reach out. Go play up the road to Orange County National, or Falcons Fire honestly, Honestly it was relatively reminiscent of Sanctuary Ridge, just read those reviews.

Commented on 06/10/2021

We apologize for the pace of play issue you experienced. We always try to keep a great pace when having our golfers on the course. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback as we will use your review to better the experience going forward. We hope you give us another try in the near future!

Great time

Course was in good shape, greens were a little sandy. The starter was friendly and informative, the free lunch was a nice perk.

Commented on 05/24/2021

Thank you for visiting us at Celebration Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon

Orlando, Florida
Orlando, Florida
Celebration, Florida
1903
Lake Buena Vista, Florida
Lake Buena Vista, Florida
Kissimmee, Florida

KISSIMMEE, FL | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Reunion Resort and 3 days of unlimited golf at Reunion Golf Club – The Nicklaus, The Palmer and The Watson courses.