2080 Reviews (2080)

Year Built 1996
Fairways 419 Bermuda/Poa Trivialis Grass
Greens Champion Dwarf Bermuda Grass

Pull-carts No

Credit Cards Accepted Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diner's Card
Dress code Proper golf attire required at all times including collared shirts for all players and riders; refrain from denim, cut-offs, bathing suits, tank tops, camouflage, and tee shirts.

Banquet Facilities, Locker Rooms

2080 Reviews (2080)

Amazing Food 48

Good layout but bad tee boxes and bumpy greens

Celebration was a good course but many tee boxes were in terrible shape and several greens were bumpy from recent aeration. The pace was slow also. Would try it again if I hear the shape is better.

Me and my 14 year son

Very scenic, lovely houses surrounded several holes. Very nice just a few t boxes need attention. Would go back

Course needs a little “ tla”

Played on Thursday.cart path only . I understand because it rained. Greens still very bumpy!!! Didn’t put enough sand in greens when airating . Starter told us they were rolling good. He played yesterday. That just wasn’t true !!! The thing that annoyed us the most was starter slipping in a foursome after nine . Slowed the back down. Waited most holes . Most tee boxes down to dirt. No grass. That has nothing to do with recent rain. Course needs work, starter needs to be honest with golfers. U got our money, just let us know what to expect .

Bring your A game

Great Course - Challenging - Water, water, water - Bring your A Game....Accuracy with every shot is a must or it can turn into Double Bogey real quick!

CELEBRATION GOLF REVIEW

I've been wanting to play this course for a while. Finally I had the opportunity, I invited my boss and a coworker to come along. I paid for two me and my boss. I can understand cart path only since it rained all night, but I did not understand the conditions of most of the tee boxes, they look like the need new grass. We are use to tee off grass not dirt... we did not enjoy the round as much as we thought we would and for sure we had higher expectations for this course. To top it all up, we could not play hole 9 as they were doing some kind of maintenance work. I would like a refund for this round of golf.

Tough test of golf

Celebration was a unique test of golf with a combination of slow play, bare tee boxes , punched greens and tight lies in the fairways... will need to bring your A game to play well here

Stay AWAY, TOTALLY UNPLAYABLE

Completely unplayable conditions. Nothing else to say.

Unplayable

You should not be required to pay to play this course right now. Terrible conditions and 6+ hour pace.

Stay AWAY! Conditions are unplayable.

Greens are punched, heavily sanded, and recovering poorly. Tee boxes have no grass, fairway is burned out in spots. Pace of play is brutal, it took an hour to play the first 3 holes. How there isn’t a warning for aerification or recovery makes no sense to me. Not worth any dollar amount IMHO. Give it a month or so to recover.

Challenging course

Need to play correct tees for your ability. Water hazards in play on multiple holes but still a very playable course.

Good

Course overall was good.

Greens had been recently punched but were recovering.

Fairways turf was mostly good though there were thin or bare spots in places

Oddly, for some reason the tee boxes were crap especially the front nine.
Lastly, they cut the large oak at the clubhouse, reportedly due to the roots lifting the pavers. (along with some other vegetation). Hate to see it go it added character to the place

Course under repair

First things first, this course has a great layout and beautiful grounds. Now the bad, without any information provided on GolfNow regarding course conditions, I showed up and was told they just sanded the greens, hole 17 is closed completely and possibly 18, pending progress on 17. Then I went to the first hole, the tee box was shredded to pieces and soaked to the point the tee box was mud. This situation occurred on the next 6 tee boxes. I was so frustrated with my feet slipping out from under me, I picked up my sticks and left the course.
The course wanted to refund my money and then noticed I was a GolfNow customer. Due to me paying online there was nothing they could do. I contacted GolfNow and at first they said there’s nothing they can do and would not refund the money. Obviously I did not stop there, I spoke with a supervisor, all they offered me was half of what I paid and a discount code for another round as long as it was after 12 noon.
I took what I could get, lesson learned, make my own tee times direct with golf course, never use an independent app who can’t guarantee golf course conditions.

Commented on 06/10/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Celebration Golf Club!

Great layout

Layout is very good. Greens look okay but they roll well and hold a ball. The tee boxes though, there were a lot of them with little or no grass. Basically dirt tee boxes.

Commented on 06/10/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Your feedback is valuable, and we have plans to recover the tee boxes. We look forward to delivering you excellent service again soon. Celebration Golf Club thanks you!

Commented on 06/10/2021

We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share with us your favorite part of your experience. Thanks for golfing at Celebration Golf Club!

Celebration Golf Course

I thought this was a very nice course, and was very fair to play. My only complaint were many of the tee boxes were in pretty bad to awful condition. If this was improved I would rate it much better.

Orlando, Florida
Orlando, Florida
Celebration, Florida
1910
Lake Buena Vista, Florida
Lake Buena Vista, Florida
Kissimmee, Florida
KISSIMMEE, FL | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at Reunion Resort and 3 days of unlimited golf at Reunion Golf Club – The Nicklaus, The Palmer and The Watson courses.
KISSIMMEE, FL | Enjoy 1 nights' accommodation at Reunion Resort and 1 round of golf at Reunion Golf Club – The Nicklaus, The Palmer or The Watson course.
ORLANDO, FL | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodation at Tuscana Resort Orlando and 3 rounds of golf at Disney’s Magnolia Golf Course, Palm Golf Course and Lake Buena Vista Golf Course.
ORLANDO, FL | Enjoy 4 nights' accommodation at The Fountains Resort Championsgate and 6 rounds of golf at Orange County Panther Lake, Orange County Crooked Cat, Omni International, Omni National, Celebration Golf Club and Falcons Fire Golf Club.
ORLANDO, FL | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodation at Tuscana Resort Orlando and 3 rounds of golf at Bella Collina Country Club, Southern Dunes Golf and Country Club and The Country Club of Winterhaven.