A view of the 1st green at Mystic Dunes Golf Club

Pull-carts No

Credit Cards Accepted Amex MasterCard Visa Discover card(s) Welcomed
Dress code Collared Shirts for Men, no denim

Mystic zDunes

Fairways were in very poor shape, lots of bare spots. Greens were slower than I expected but you can get used to that. Staff was great, I almost arrived late but they were very understanding. The bartender was very friendly and food was great.

Commented on 06/29/2022

Thank you for visiting us at Mystic Dunes Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review and we'll pass your feedback to the correct teams here at the course. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Enjoyable round

Everything was great as usual. Pace wax great greens were in great condition and perfect for throwing darts. Fairways were starting to brown a little but recent rains should take care of it.

Clubhouse, Kenzies, and staff all round 5 star!

Commented on 06/28/2022

We are so happy you enjoyed your visit! We're thrilled that you were able to stop at Kenzies and that you had positive interactions with our staff! We hope to see you back very soon!

Played this course a little over a year ago and man has it gone downhill. Tees weren’t terrible. Fairways are pretty bad though. The rough looked almost entirely unattended. Greens were in decent shapes which was the only thing that made up for the poor conditions elsewhere. Lots of dead spots around the fringe though. The user interface on the carts is pretty difficult to read and is constantly showing notifications and pop-up windows. Picked up a round on Group Golfer for only $40. Thought that was a pretty solid deal in comparison to what I paid last year. Sadly, it wasn’t even worth the $40, which is pretty cheap to play anywhere during this time of year. Hopefully this place turns around at some point in the future. Would love to play this track again in its former glory.

Commented on 06/27/2022

Thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for the poor experience you had during your visit. The current condition is by no means the standard we strive to achieve and are working diligently to improve the course. Thank you for playing and we hope to see you again soon.

What happened???

So first off let me tell you, I have always loved the course and would always recommend playing there up until now. The carts are top notch with GPS, the course layout is exceptional, every hole is a challenge and the greens have always run true and at a great pace, never slow but not tour fast. I'm not sure what is going on with the fairways on every par 4 and 5, lines have been dug into the fairways running up to the greens. So being in the fairways the ball can end up in one of the lines where there is no grass under your ball. The course is not what it was last year, it looks like they allowed me to be the course superintendent, I can't even grow grass in my yard. I was totally embarrassed, I bragged to my group how great the course is and they complained the entire round. Also, I checked us in and as we're heading to the 1st tee, the meat head inside the proshop can be overhead over the walkie-talkie, yelling stop them, stop them, they didn't check in.
I had a picture of the fairways, but for some reason, I can't upload them.

Commented on 06/21/2022

We play this course very often the way I was told the slices in the fairways was a process that has to be done for insect control it makes a mess but will recover in due time. I would recommend let it heal and come back. The place is far better than 2 or 3 years ago.

Nice afternoon

Good course, really good greens. Friendly, informative staff.

Commented on 06/15/2022

Thanks so much for your review. We're so glad you enjoyed your round at Mystic Dunes Golf Club. That's what we like to hear! We hope to see you again soon!

Cool course. Super fun big/undulating greens.

Played with a buddy. Got paired with a father and teenage son. We all had a great time. The course layout is fun but challenging. The dunes are a true beast to deal with. Greens were scary fast but definitely crazy swells and hills. Will play again. Wish the price was closer to $40 but would definitely come back again for the $65 we paid.

Commented on 06/15/2022

Thanks so much for the great review. We look forward to welcoming you back to our course soon. Thanks for choosing Mystic Dunes Golf Club.

Commented on 06/22/2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating! We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future to earn that last star!

Give it a try again.

I’ve always enjoyed playing this course until it went downhill, and it went downhill fast. I was told that they were getting it into playable condition again and to my surprise it is much better. Still not there but moving forward.

Commented on 06/13/2022

Mystic Dunes in June

Great course, friendly staff, new state of the art carts with gps. Will definitely play again.

Commented on 06/14/2022

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are glad you had enjoyed your time at Mystic Dunes Golf Club, and pride ourselves on delivering the best experience possible.

We hope to see you again soon!

Great Course, just small changes needed

Booked for a mid morning game, and having not played there for a few years, left my clubs in the car and went to get a cart. “No carts in the car park” said one of the staff, just as a cart drove through the car park, so I walked to get them.
Course is great, just needs a little tidy up here and there, but that’s all in due course. I want to play here again, I just wish the staff were a bit more friendly. A smile costs nothing……

Commented on 06/07/2022

Thank you for visiting us at Mystic Dunes Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We'll elevate this review to the correct team here. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 06/06/2022

We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing with us!

Course and staff horrible

Staff is rude and inconsiderate. I watched the bag guy drag my $350 new bag along side the cart to take it to loading area . My bag now has scuffs and black tire resin staining the white canvas. I pointed it out and not only did I not get an apology but was told it was like that before. Totally unprofessional and extremely unacceptable. The greens are interesting but the rest of the course has not been maintained and looks like a cow pasture. I will not be returning to this dump and suggest with all the great courses in the area nobody waste their time and money here.

Commented on 06/09/2022

This must have been a bad day for you sir. Mystic is not a 1 start course it has came from a 1 star to a 4 I. The last few years we play it frequently. I would suggest your take some lessons at a 15 handicap , and not spent 350 on a golf bag relax.

Commented on 06/07/2022

We’re sorry to hear of your less-than-satisfactory experience and hope you will accept our sincerest apologies. We value our customers' opinions and would like to make things right and determine how we can provide a solution that makes you smile. Please contact us directly at the pro shop. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Commented on 06/02/2022

We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Mystic Dunes Golf Club!

Close to Reunion Resort - better value

Staying at Reunion - got to play Watson $95. Was looking for something close as Reunion was full up for Mday weekend. Found Mystic at fair price and short drive. Great cafe and bar, pro shop amenities, starter did good job explaining the what not's and what's.

About 75% of holes very nice and taken care of, couple of holes in need of some updating and fairway work.

Greens overall A+, course is walkable if not too hot.

Glad I found the course, a vacation bonus!

Commented on 06/14/2022

We hope to see you again soon!

We think we played before. Not sure it has improved.

We booked this on the recommendation of our friend who is a regular and a Fl resident. We own a home here, but aren't "residents".
Polite intro at Pro Shop, but didn't mention we had been paired with another couple. Friendly Starter/Marshal who did good explanation of course.
Quality of course was variable. Tee-boxes OK; some greens fast, some slow. Fairways were hugely variable with none in really good condition and more grass varieties than in a lawn shop, plus weeds and clovers.
Luckily the couple (Steve and Pat) with whom we were paired were about our standard and we got on well with them. They were staying in the resort and by the end, said they would not play the course again. Speed of play was DREADFULLY SLOW. There was an allegedly non-English speaking foursome who didn't understand both "ready golf" or how to hit the ball. They were two groups in front of us and eventually let us through on Hole 16. I think the group in front of us had given up or were pulled through just before that. However, having let us through on 16, they proceeded to drive up to us as we were all just in front of the green on Par 3 Hole 17! They had a tongue-lashing from this Scotsman (NO expletives!) and suddenly one of them understood and apologised in English!. Some of the holes are miles apart on the cart path and signposting throughout the course was confusing and variable and we ended up stuck enroute to the 18th tee, because of poor signage and the cart's "governor setting". Luckily our playing partners, who went ahead, realised we were delayed for no good reason, managed to contact the marshal who did some magic on his tablet to release the governor to enable us to move forward from the sand.
Despite the trauma, I managed to par the 18th and we had a pleasant drink and chat with our playing partners in the half-decent and quiet bar on the 19th hole.
However, this was our LONGEST EVER round at FIVE AND A HALF HOURS. NEVER AGAIN, folks.

Commented on 05/31/2022

We appreciate the feedback on your visit and apologize for the frustrations with pace of play. We hope you enjoy your time in town and give us another chance in the future. Please contact the Club if you would like to discuss further. Thank you!

Commented on 05/31/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating, u314162746290! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Mystic Dunes Golf Club!

Commented on 05/25/2022

Mystic Dunes is a course that needs a bit of tlc. It has many resort courses around that are in much better shape but they do have a great interesting layout. Greens were smooth but slow. Some of the fairways were poor but others were decent. Tee boxes were again inconsistent. The facilities are first class and hopefully those in charge will invest to compete with those around. Staff weren’t the happiest apart from the Barman in the 19th. Please don’t let this be another Orlando course to fall by the wayside.

Commented on 05/23/2022

Hello, broadview34. Thank you for visiting us at Mystic Dunes Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Great Layout. Fairways are in awful condition.

I’ve played this course several times and while the greens are great, the fairways were really bad. Very bare in many areas and full of weeds in others. It really is a shame as it is a wonderful layout.
I hope now that Hilton owns it they will put some money into improving the conditions.

Commented on 05/17/2022

Hello, nNSKTkNEtiNY8HZk5Jph. Thank you for visiting us at Mystic Dunes Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 05/17/2022

We would love to hear more about your positive experience on our course. Please contact us to share your favorite part of your experience and what we can do to earn that last star! Thanks for golfing at Mystic Dunes Golf Club!

Celebration, Florida
4.2519470588
Kissimmee, Florida
ORLANDO, FL | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodation at Tuscana Resort Orlando and 3 rounds of golf at Disney’s Magnolia Golf Course, Palm Golf Course and Lake Buena Vista Golf Course.
ORLANDO, FL | Enjoy 4 nights' accommodation at The Fountains Resort Championsgate and 6 rounds of golf at Orange County Panther Lake, Orange County Crooked Cat, Omni International, Omni National, Celebration Golf Club and Falcons Fire Golf Club.
ORLANDO, FL | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodation at Tuscana Resort Orlando and 3 rounds of golf at Bella Collina Country Club, Southern Dunes Golf and Country Club and The Country Club of Winterhaven.
ORLANDO, FL | Play 3 rounds of golf at Providence Golf Club, Red Tail Golf Club and Northshore Golf Club.
ORLANDO, FL | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at SpringHill Suites or TownePlace Suites and 3 rounds of golf at Celebration Golf Club, Orange County National, and Walt Disney World Golf.