2.4
2.3
2.4

Year Built 1989
Architect Karl Litten

Dress code Collared shirt must be worn at all times; No Tank Tops nor halter tops; No Gym shorts or running shorts; No Denim

Banquet Facilities, Locker Rooms

Playing Multiple Courses 30

Worst course in Palm Beach County

1) Course is in poor condition. Fairways are dirt in many places, greens in terrible shape (fungus, sand, bumpy and just gif awful(

2) Staff rudest in any industry I’ve ever encountered. I submitted an email request to see if grace would be extended for single carts to golfers with health conditions. Alex responded by saying that if I don’t like it I can play elsewhere, Westchester will have no problem recovering the money my group isn’t spending by charging an extra $10 to those who want to ride alone and ended the email with stay cool Fonzie ayyyeeeee. Alex also sent this email after 9pm at night... who does this? I have this in writing!

As an avid golfer that plays multiple rounds a week, Osprey Point, Park Ridge, Atlantis, Atlantic National, and even courses like Okeheelee and Boca Muni are in way better shape and don’t have staffs that are equipped with the customer service skills.

Westchester- do better, literally with everything.

Horrible horrible horrible

From course conditions to the most unprofessional staff you’ll ever deal with, this course is the worst value for the money in palm beach county.

Fairways and greens are as well manicured as an abandoned property in some places and overall they are poor throughout. What’s the point of having 27 holes if you can’t even manage 9 of them. Putting on these greens resembles playing Plinko on the Price is Right.

Do yourself a favor, go to Osprey point, park ridge, Atlantis, Atlantic National or even Boca Muni- they are in WAY BETTER SHAPE.

The staff is amongst the rudest I’ve dealt with in any industry. When I asked via email about being able to ride in a single cart without Paying an additional fee due to a health condition, Alex, sent a snarky email back saying they would not extend any grace and if I don’t like it I can play elsewhere because they will have no issue recovering the money my group isn’t spending at Westchester by charging an extra fee to those who want to ride alone. He ended the email with stay cool fonzie ayyyyeeee ...and sent it after 9pm... who does this?

There is also a severe lack of following CDC Covid 19 safety recommendations including: staff not wearing masks in the pro shop, carts not sanitized between rounds and the extra charge to ride by yourself even though Covid numbers are exploding in palm beach.

As a local avid golfer that plays multiple rounds per week,, this is the last course I would play in the Broward, palm beach area.

DOES NOT COVER THIS COURSE

Westchester does not take reservations through GolfNow. If you book this course through this site, Westchester will not have your reservation and they will have to reschedule your tee time. DO NOT book this course, you won’t be able to play when you arrive at the course.

Pleasant experience till the end of round

Have played the course many times and its only an 8 minute drive from my house. The tee time was for 12:10 and there was no starter to tell anybody which 9 you were supposed to play. So my playing partner and decided to choose the 9 with the least amount of people. Still no direction when we finished our first 9 and when we arrived at the 1st tee or our tenth hole it was a parking lot. So we skipped the first 2 holes and when we finished the 9th we started back to complete 1 and 2 and then we basically chastised by the starter who wanted our names and tee time. I never seen a course charge extra for taking a single cart during covid

Ned to update website regarding greens

Course played well staff were helpful and friendly. The only downside was that they had sanded the greens and they were all over the place. Once settled in and rolling again I would give it 5 stars

For the negative reviewers of this course

First of all, the course is in great shape, greens were aerated during Covid-19 shut down And are rolling well. This course has 3 nines so it doesn’t get the wear and tear of an 18 hole course.
Staff are great, I play here all the time, nothing but courteous and friendly.

So negative reviewers, please don’t come back and play this course. It’ll make it much easier for me to get an early tee time.
Thanks in advance
Gerry Harbinson

Bad

Do not golf here. Just awful on all accounts. Rudest employees I have ever encountered.

Horrible staff

Came to play a round late in the day. When paying for my round the guy at the desk was pretty rude, asked him how his day was and he just ignored me. Fine, whatever, when returning our carts the lady with curly brown hair, pale skin, thick build scolded us for taking too long. We were a foursome and had let a twosome play through already. Big tried to walk away and she kept chirping me. Calle dme a liar as I was walking away. Guy came out and did nothing, so if you wanted to be treated like a criminal then this is the place. Absolutely awful people with no regard for being polite. Apparently that is not something they train their staff on. Not a great course for the price.. not well maintained, rude from every aspect of the course. So many other beautiful courses in the area. Spend your money elsewhere.

Tee Box

Played there years ago, wanted to give it another try. Tee Box needs work for $42 booking fees.

Disappointed

This used to be a favorite of mine. Unfortunately, this course has gone downhill in conditions and management of play. We were stuck behind a group that was three holes behind the nearest group and the round was unbearable!

Awesome day at this course

We had a wonderful experience there today. Perfect weather, great playing partners, empty course. We played our 18 holes in 3-1/2 hours - had a great time!

BEWARE of unprofessionalism and poor equipment

There was no round to review.My previous round at this course was wrought with with injury due to a malfunctioning golf car coupled with lack of directions where to proceed. after being taken for a "ghost ride " in this car in question I was greeted by the car manager who agreed that they should all be checked or at least, reviewed. After he took my name and phone no. to have a review of the incident when mngmt. was available he denied what he had said, being obviously regretful of his admission. I made my reservation for the round which should be concerned in this review I was notified that day by emai I had been banned from the course-w/o review. I'm currently researching my right to file a grievance against the course and with whom to do so.

Solid course

Whenever I play this course it's always in pretty solid shape, the tee boxes were in good shape there fairways we're good, greens could be just a little better but for the most part we're good. Playing on a Sunday afternoon the course was nice and quiet not many players, good pace of play. Was definitely play again in the future.

Excellent Course, Club House & Stsff

There are three 9-hole courses and they are all beautifully laid out and exceptionally well maintained. This is the second time that I’m playing this course and it is definitely one of the best in the Palm Beach County area. I have now played all three of their courses and one is better than the next. As you might expect in Florida, there is plenty of water but if you bring your A game, you should be able to stay dry but bring extra golf balls, just in case! LOL

first time at course, very nice place.will come back again anytime we can!

Response from on 08/06/2018:
Thank you so much for the 5-star review as we appreciate you taking the time. We love to see you had a great time on the course and we hope you will book another round with us soon here at Westchester Golf & Country Club in Boynton Beach, Florida.
Delray Beach, Florida