Twin Willows Par 3 Golf Course

Year Built 1963
Golf Season April through November

9-Hole Rounds 6

Nice competitive par 3

A couple of tough greens.. great place to work on short game

Commented on 10/19/2020

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give us another try in the near future. Thanks for choosing Twin Willows Par 3 Golf Course.

Great place for families

Wanna work your game or have fun with the family great place to play. The 6 hole may be toughest par three in nj even at 100 yards

Fun and quick friendly staff

So much fun!

I went solo. Started at 7;50am done by 9:10. Perfect par 3 course to go alone or with a partner. Course actually has 10 holes.

Overall great for beginners

My husband loves this course (he’s been playing golf most of his life) and introduced it to me when I was starting out. I still play this course a few times a year and notice that it has its pros and cons.
It’s a short par 3 10 hole course (it takes us about 1.5 hrs to finish.) There are definitely challenges and it is not easy- not even for my husband. I enjoy playing here and love practicing my short game.
However for the course length and conditions to pay ~$20 per person is steep. Twin Willows is not well maintained, there are swampy areas, the greens frequently have large missing patches or even areas under construction. I could play a well-maintained full length 18 hole course for a little more than that with a cart. I actually recently played a 9 hole course that was full length (in MUCH better condition) and it cost me $20 and would be $30 for 18 holes WITH a cart.
If they lowered their price or gave a better deal for 20 holes, I think the value would be there. At this price point I’d rather go to the other place or just do a full course.

Don’t Bother

It’s exactly what it says , a small par 3 track w avg hold distance about 110 . Greens are far superior to the rest of the course . You get what u pay for . Excellent for taking out 1st timers & then telling them that this isn’t real golf

Just play

Commented on 08/13/2020

Hi, we appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Twin Willows Par 3 Golf Course. We hope to see you again in the future.

Discrimination

The owner would not allow our handicapped daughter to walk with us as we played. Her response was absolutely not. She was extremely rude and could see that our daughter was upset. We told her that we have been there before with her and she was still rude.

Commented on 08/10/2020

Hello and thank you for reviewing the course. Let us first start by apologizing for your experience during your round. Please know that this is by no means the standard we strive to achieve. We are going to escalate your feedback to our team so we can make improvements before your next game and will continue to work towards an excellent experience by using your comment for guidance. Thank you for playing Twin Willows Par 3 Golf Course. We hope to see you again soon.

Commented on 08/09/2020

Twin Willows course policy does not allow non players on the golf course. This is clearly stated on our website. This is also part of our Insurance Policy.

Yesterday a twosome (father & son) showed up to play at Twin Willows. Along with them were THREE individuals who wanted to walk. One happened to be a disabled child. This in no way factored into the decision not to allow them to walk. Weekends are extremely busy and it would be completely irresponsible and dangerous on our part to allow non players to walk the golf course. It is also not permitted under our Insurance Coverage.

When the three individuals were informed they were not permitted to walk they were understandably unhappy. The starter, who happened to be an owner, politely informed them that our policy is based on our Insurance Coverage and that it is clearly stated on the website.

Besides golf course policy on non-players, Covid-19 protocols adopted this year are aimed at limiting the number of individuals on the property at one time. Allowing THREE individuals to walk the course would be unfair to the other patrons on the golf course who expect proper social distancing.

Discrimination

They would not allow my handicapped daughter to walk the course with us. The owner said absolutely not and she was very nasty.

Nice holes for practice of short irons.

They have nice 9 holes.
They have early morning tee time.and nice courses for practicing short irons.
Their staffs was so nice!
We will go there again !

Surprisingly good little course.

Great little par 3 course. Greens were in excellent shape and challengingly fast. FYI the teeboxes are driving range mats.

Nice Game Improving Course

This is a quick Par 3 course comprising of 10 holes averaging 100 yards each. The 10th is ~189 yards. All holes have a little challenge and protection which makes it a fun and enjoyable course.

I played in 40 minutes was allowed out on my own and had fun. Would recommend.

Mud Wasps

Had a lot of fun. Course was nice, but one problem. MUD WASPS! After hole 6, they were all over the place. Very hard to focus on your swing with wasps buzzing all around you. Other than that, very nice place.

Commented on 07/30/2020

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the teams in charge so they can work to make changes. Thanks for visiting Twin Willows Par 3 Golf Course. We hope to see you again in the future.

Really fun little course!

I wanted to play but had to go places and didn’t have time.... played the 10 holes in 45min... very nice staff, greens are fast, and just a great course for that short game practice. Walked it with just a few clubs and had a great time!

Commented on 09/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to see that your overall experience was anything short of 5 stars, but we hope you'll give Twin Willows Par 3 Golf Course another try in the near future.

Ridiculous fees

This is a par 3 course and no carts $17. I can play 9 holes $22 with a cart real golf course?

Commented on 05/28/2019

Hello, Tommy. Thanks for the review. We see you rated the course 1-star. We take single star feedback very seriously at our course. We always appreciate the feedback. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop. Thank you for playing Twin Willows Par 3 Golf Course.

Lincoln Park, New Jersey