Style Executive

Year Built 1970
Greens Paspallum Grass

Snacks, Restaurant

Commented on 01/26/2023

Hello. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We would love to know how we can earn those last two stars next time! Thanks for playing The Landings Golf Course.

Not Bad For the Money

The course is a starter course, with 3 and 4 par holes only. It is a pr 63 - Executive course. The difficulty of the play is mid-range, but enjoyable. The grounds are in fair condition. We were a couple and were paired with another couple, which was fine. Overall, for the money it offered value and it was enjoyable to play.

Commented on 01/18/2023

Hi! Thank you so much for leaving us with your feedback. We value our customer experience, so your review is important to us. We will make note and we hope to see you back at The Landings Golf Course!

Fair value play

This course is pretty cheap for the area. Because of that, it is frequently crowded with average to below average golfers. As a group of 2, I was able to play 18 in under 2.5 hours when I was the first tee time of the day. This can easily creep up to 4+ hours the later in the day you play. There is nothing about this course that I would call challenging, as long as you can hit the ball fairly straight. I enjoy golfing solo here, but when golfing with a group of friends, I prefer spending a bit more and going to a slightly nicer course with better pace of play.

Commented on 01/18/2023

Hello. Thank you for visiting us at The Landings Golf Course. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 01/24/2023

Commented on 01/11/2023

Hi. We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing The Landings Golf Course.

Commented on 01/11/2023

Hello. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We see you rated the course 2-stars and are interested in learning what we can do to improve for your next visit.

We take customer feedback very seriously at our course. Please reach out to our team in the golf shop and tell us what's on your mind.

Commented on 01/04/2023

Great staff

My girlfriend and I went golfing for the first time, since our New Year’s resolution was to take up golfing . Cameron , Mike and Rene were friendly and made us feel comfortable on the course . However the people who go golfing there are up tight and rude and think they own the golf course . If you’re trying to avoid the “ Karen’s “ on a course I don’t suggest this place . If you enjoy friendly staff , cleanliness, good drinks and don’t give a flying f of what others think then I highly recommend this course .

A fine golf day

Visiting the area for a few weeks n found this on GN HOT deals a few times at an average of $32 w cart, fun friendly course, in good condition- could use a second bathroom around #15 and the foward tee boxes need more attention. Few good challenges and a few forgiving holes, well balanced and fun. dont run off the back or trouble,, drinks r strong n the planes are cool n the sun is shiney. I like this place alot

Commented on 01/28/2023

Hi. We would love to hear more about your 4-star experience on our course. Please tell us what we can do to earn that last star, and thanks for golfing at Landings Golf Club!

Everything was closed after are round around 5:30 couldn’t use the bathroom or get a drink
Pace of play was very slow understandable due to the Holidays and lots of casual and beginner golfers

Commented on 01/06/2023

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. We are going to pass on your feedback to the team. Thanks for visiting The Landings Golf Course, and we hope to see you again in the future.

Commented on 12/25/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing Landings Golf Club!

Moon Walk

So many unrepaired ball marks. Otherwise, decent course for money.

Commented on 12/21/2022

Commented on 12/14/2022

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing The Landings Golf Course!

Commented on 12/13/2022

Great small course

The course was in good condition, kind of tight in places!
Can be confusing the way the layout is

Commented on 12/15/2022

Great course, easy to play

It was pretty busy but that's expected this time of year. I got paired up with a great group of 3 others who booked the same tee time. Everybody at this course is pretty friendly. Great pace of play. Will be back as often as time allows me.

Commented on 12/13/2022

Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing The Landings Golf Course.

Excellent Course for Us Seniors

I enjoy playing at The Landings, because the course is in good shape and the holes are perfect for us Seniors who do not have the long distance on our drives.
Thanks for the friendliness of the staff as well.

Commented on 12/12/2022

Commented on 12/12/2022

Commented on 12/15/2022

Good Practice Course

If you are a serious player, this course is good for practice prior to playing a 'real' track.
Pace of play can be an issue, as it was with us. We had beginners in front of us and they took forever. We skipped a hole and went past them on about the fourth hole. They didn't realize they were holding up everyone behind them, and this course never has any rangers/marshals.
The white and yellow tee boxes look like they were brand new and in great shape. I hope they are going to repair the green tees because some are in really bad shape. I teed off outside the markers on a number of holes because they were not flat.

If anyone from the course is reading this, I'd recommend adding seed to the sand for the divot mix. With so many par 3's, some tee boxes have little grass left.

Commented on 12/06/2022

Clearwater, Florida
Clearwater, Florida
Largo, Florida
Largo, Florida
Dunedin, Florida
PALM HARBOR, FL | Enjoy 4 nights' accommodations at Innisbrook Golf & Spa Resort and 4 rounds of golf at Innisbrook Golf Resort - North Course, South Course, Island Course, & Copperhead Course (site of the PGA Tour's Valspar Championship).
PALM HARBOR, FL | Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at Innisbrook Golf & Spa Resort and 2 rounds of golf at Innisbrook Golf Resort - Island Course & Copperhead Course (site of the PGA Tour's Valspar Championship).
ORLANDO, FL | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodation at Tuscana Resort Orlando and 3 rounds of golf at Disney’s Magnolia Golf Course, Palm Golf Course and Lake Buena Vista Golf Course.
ORLANDO, FL | Enjoy 4 nights' accommodation at The Fountains Resort Championsgate and 6 rounds of golf at Orange County Panther Lake, Orange County Crooked Cat, Omni International, Omni National, Celebration Golf Club and Falcons Fire Golf Club.
ORLANDO, FL | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodation at Tuscana Resort Orlando and 3 rounds of golf at Bella Collina Country Club, Southern Dunes Golf and Country Club and The Country Club of Winterhaven.