The Quarry Golf Club

Year Built 2006
Architect Brian Huntley (2006)

Dress code Non-denim pants, skirts, shorts, and collared or mock shirts.

Grill, Restaurant

A Bucket list/Top 100 Pick 29

Commented on 09/15/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement. Thank you for playing The Quarry Golf Club.

Favorite Course in NE Ohio

Great course not for the faint of heart. Many challenging holes, I have played here a few other times. This is by far my favorite. Only criticism is the sand traps need a lot of work. But well worth the drive and cost.

Commented on 09/17/2021

Not for the faint of heart indeed! Haha, but you survived it! Thanks for continuing to come back. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! We will use your comments on th bunkers to improve!

Commented on 09/13/2021

Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had an incredible time, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing The Quarry Golf Club.

Beautiful views

Decided to make the trek from Cleveland. Didn’t disappoint for how wet has been. Course was wet in some places but will definitely return. Very neat it was built in a former quarry.

Commented on 09/13/2021

Thank you for visiting us at The Quarry Golf Club. We appreciate your 4-star rating and review. We hope you join us for another round soon.

Commented on 08/30/2021

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us. Thanks for choosing The Quarry Golf Club.

Commented on 08/23/2021

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at The Quarry Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for a 5-star experience!

Commented on 08/03/2021

Your feedback is important to us. Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you again at the course soon! Thanks for choosing The Quarry Golf Club.

Nice layout

Very nice course and very tight on a lot of holes which makes it fun and demanding at the same time. The only issue is that the sand traps are virtually not playable. A friend of mine his ball went into the sand trap and it was so hard that it bounced out like it hit a cart path and almost ended up on the green. Good for him except that’s not suppose to happen. Lol. And people need to fix their ball marks on the green. I probably fixed 3 or 4 each greeen I landed just to help out. I would play again though.

Commented on 08/03/2021

We will pass along your positive experience to our team at The Quarry Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Best course in Ohio

Greens had a few burned out spots which is typical for July. Love this course and its layout. Some very intimidating holes. Great value.

Commented on 08/03/2021

Thank you for your great 5 star review! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing The Quarry Golf Club.

Commented on 07/27/2021

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at The Quarry Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you on the course soon for another 5-star experience!

One of my very favorite courses. Beautiful layout, very well taken care of. Everything about this course is five star. The only problem I've every had here occurred yesterday when the starter came out and jumped all over us. I've been playing golf for over 40 years now and have never experienced anything like that before. He doesn't know what he's doing. That's sad, because it ruined the round for both of us. I swore yesterday that I would never come back, but I'm sure I will. All the other employees here have been great over the years. Still, I love this course, just don't want to play when that starter is working.

Commented on 07/26/2021

Beautiful day. Gorgeous course

Some narrow holes makes this course more challenging. We loved that. .

Commented on 07/23/2021

We are so happy you enjoyed your round! We look forward to seeing you again soon at The Quarry Golf Club.

Commented on 07/12/2021

Thank you for your review. We will pass along your 5 star review to our team at The Quarry Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Commented on 07/12/2021

Thank you so much for the great review. We are glad you had a 5 star visit, and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for choosing The Quarry Golf Club.

I forgot how extreme the elevation changes are here. The course is beautiful but very challenging. What used to cost a fortune us now very affordable except the cost of lost balls. Can't believe it doesn't get more play. Only complaint would be the bunkers ..they are wholly unacceptable for a course of this level. Sand is almost non-existent in most.

Incredible track. Never disappoints

Quarry is always worth the day out on the course. Challenging no doubt (played the black tees), but rewarding if you keep it in play. Greens have a lot of movement, makes it interesting and challenging to put at times. Pretty decent speed to them although the course does hold water in certain spots more than others so some fairways and greens are wetter than others if it’s rained in the last week before you play. Pace was bad today but the course was proactive about it and told the slower group to move it a bit which I can appreciate. Great course. Always will come back here.

Commented on 07/08/2021

Thank you for your review! We hope to see you again at the course very soon for another 5-star experience. Thanks for choosing The Quarry Golf Club.

Big course with fun and challenging holes

The quarry is a big expansive course. Fun holes and challenging holes. Greens were beautiful today! Fairways also except for one or two where drainage off the hill was a problem that is being fixed by course next week. Bunkers were a bit Lacking in the sand dept. First time in two years that I played the Quarry. One thing I did notice was the amount of growth on the some of the holes, esp #5 and 8…didn’t hinder the hiole just made it a little more intimidating. I like that they have made 13 a bit easier by cutting the big hill that you have to hit up to on your approach shot. You can be short now and still have a third shot. Overall course is fun to play and the views real nice. Worth the drive from Cleveland area.

Commented on 07/06/2021

We're glad you enjoyed your 5-star experience with us. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing The Quarry Golf Club!

Commented on 07/06/2021

Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're delighted you enjoyed your round. Please book another round with us soon, and thanks for choosing The Quarry Golf Club!

Fun, scenic layout, but….

The scenery at this course is beautiful, excellent layout, and the country club/clubhouse is very nice. However, this place has the potential to be so much better. The driving range is aiken to hitting out of a bunker because of all of the sand that they use on it. The range grass is also light and spongy, The ball machine is very finicky and some people couldn't even get a bucket to come out. On the course, some of the sand traps were not fresh sand, and a few had drainage issues. The greens were a bit beat up and on the slower side. All of the tops of the humps on the greens were scorched brown grass. There is a water flow (possibly a spring) that runs across the cart path on hole 15 and across the fairway. That hole is cartpath only, so it forces you to walk through a swamp to get to 2nd shot in the fairway. My shoes were completely submerged in black mucky water. They need to dig out a small creek or add some kind of drainage to channel the flow. In top shape, this course is worth $60+ a round, but right now I’d say it should be more in the $44-48 range. We played for $44 on a weekday so I think the pricing was fair for what you get. Still a very fun course, but in my opinion, if it were maintained a just a bit better, it would be outstanding. All that being said, we would still definitely play here again. I give it a 8 out of 10 when compared to other public courses in a 30 mile radius. Has the potential to be a 9.5/10.

Commented on 08/04/2021

Commented on 08/04/2021

We appreciate you taking the time to review the course and rate us. Thank you for the 4 stars and your detailed feedback! We aim for a 5-star experience, so we always welcome feedback for improvement such as some green conditions and drainage concerns. Thank you for playing The Quarry Golf Club.

East Canton, Ohio
East Sparta, Ohio
North Canton, Ohio
Minerva, Ohio
North Canton, Ohio
4.5202117647
Paris, Ohio
Canton, Ohio
NIAGARA FALLS, CAN | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at your choice of two hotels and 3 rounds of golf at Legends on the Niagara Battlefield and Usher's Creek courses, and Whirlpool.